Quantcast Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party

Annual Passholders ~~ Purchase Advance Tickets for Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party

The Disneyland® Resort's popular Halloween party is coming back for 2008 with a new name — Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party — and Annual Passholders can take advantage of a special opportunity to purchase advance tickets. Plus, save with discounted prices on select dates!

This "spirited" event at Disney's California Adventure® Park includes:

* Amazing attractions to get you spinning, looping and free-falling.
    * Lively music to boogie your bones.
    * Trick-or-Treat for candy at treat stations.
    * Fun crafts and activities for some family fun.
    * A nightly Character cavalcade.
    * Enjoy an unforgettable evening of Disney Halloween fun for everyone!
    * Complimentary parking for one vehicle at the Mickey & Friends Parking Structure — larger vehicles may require an additional fee.

Passholder Discount Available for Event Dates
    October 3 SOLD OUT, 16 SOLD OUT, 22, 23 SOLD OUT, 28, 29

Passholder Discount Not Available for Event Dates
    October 10 SOLD OUT, 17 SOLD OUT, 24 SOLD OUT, 30 SOLD OUT

Only Day of Event Tickets Available on Event Date
    October 31 SOLD OUT

Event Times
    Monday to Thursday — 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
    Friday to Sunday — 7:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.

Ticket Prices
    Passholder Advance Ticket: $25 — Only Available on Select Dates
    General Advance Ticket: $29
    Day Of Event Ticket: $37
    Ages Two and Under: No Charge

Buy your tickets now and print at home — or call (714) 781-4400†.

Costume Information

All event attendees — including adults — may dress in their favorite Halloween costume and must follow these and other guidelines as determined solely by Disney:

* Costumes should be child-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive or violent.
    * Guests may wear masks. However, masks must not obstruct vision and eyes must be visible at all times.
    * Guests that dress like Disney Characters may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
    * Costumes should not drag on the ground.
    * Costumes should not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
    * Costumes should not contain any weapons which resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
    * Guests of all ages may only wear costumes to the Mickey's Halloween Treat event to which they have valid tickets. During normal Park operating hours, costumes are only permitted for Guests ages 9 and younger.

Guests that do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into the event unless their costume can be modified to meet the above standards.

* Applicable Theme Park, days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of Characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and other restrictions. Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. Offer may not be combined with any other ticket offer, discount, or promotion. All offers, events, tickets, age ranges, services, attractions and entertainment may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice. Ticket products, price and entitlements available online may be different than the box office.

Savings available until one day prior to event date and are based on day of event prices. Space is limited and tickets are available while supplies last. Advance purchase savings available with valid Annual Passport for specified event nights only and may not be combined with other discounts or promotions. Online purchases unavailable on day of event. Limit eight (8) tickets per Annual Passholder, per event date. Each ticket is valid for admission to the event and parking for one (1) vehicle (larger vehicles may require an additional fee) on the specified event date. Tickets are nonrefundable and may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. Tickets are not valid for Theme Park admission prior to the hours of the event. All costumes must adhere to any guidelines as determined solely by Disney. Please choose costumes that are not obstructive, offensive, or violent. Guests' eyes must be visible at all times. Offer and event information and activities are subject to restrictions and change without notice
    Linda aka tinkwest
    INTERCOT Staff ~ Disneyland Resort

Come On Everybody - Here We Go!!

“To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. ...”

Support our INTERCOT Sponsors!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info Linda! I am so excited to be able to go to this in October!
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info, Linda!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I have my ticket!
    First Trip To DL 11/56
    DLR PAP (for a long time and currently)
    July 17, 2005 I was there!
    July 17, 2010 I was there!
    VMK - Tinkcollector R.I.P.
    Member #1660 on Intercot West
    Tinkcollector on Intercot-West (R.I.P., good bye West-Side.)
    D23 Charter Member

Post Thanks / Like

I'm visiting in October and it looks like the only day we could go is on Friday October 4th. How hard do you think it would be to get tickets when they go on sale to the public?
    That would also be our only day to see fireworks or fantasmic if it's showing. What would you recommend with a 8yr old girl and 17 yr old teen boy? I am a Halloween fanatic, so I am leaning toward the party!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goofy24Fan View Post
    I'm visiting in October and it looks like the only day we could go is on Friday October 4th. How hard do you think it would be to get tickets when they go on sale to the public?
    That would also be our only day to see fireworks or fantasmic if it's showing. What would you recommend with a 8yr old girl and 17 yr old teen boy? I am a Halloween fanatic, so I am leaning toward the party!!
    Sounds like family vote time. Definitely don't plan on doing them all in one day!!!

I believe Trick-or-Treat Party tickets go on sale beginning August 1st. I would recommend making your decision by then and reserving your spot that day if you choose the party. Especially since you only have the one option (Friday 10/03). So far I don't see any days being sold out, but they do go quickly once the offer is open to everyone.
    Linda aka tinkwest

Post Thanks / Like

I asked my kids - 17 and 10 what they thought and both recommended Fanstasmic! instead of the trick or treat party. Both parks decorate for Halloween so you don't miss out on that. The trick or treat party is mostly finding where the candy lines are, getting candy and moving on. There are some crafts to make and entertainment, but my 10 year-old thought the crafts were better for younger kids (6 and under) and neither were particularly interested in the entertainment. But both kids loved Fantasmic! and the fireworks. I took them two years in a row and this year they didn't want to go, so we're skipping the party this year.

2000 - Infinity: DLR Premium Annual Passholder
    Sixty minutes from my front door to Sleeping Beauty's Castle!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! That info really helps.

Post Thanks / Like

This might seem like a dumb question - but is the party also going to be happening the weekend of September 26th- 28th? I know those dates aren't listed here, but looking at the official Disneyland website, when you click on the tab for "Halloweentime at Disneyland" there is a banner at the that says September 26 - November 2nd. So, what is that referring to? Just the fact that the park will be decorated during that time frame? I don't want to show up on the 26th and have to leave the park at 6:30 due to the party.
    Rebecca
    mom of Jenna (Cindewella) & Lucy (Sleepingbooty)

Next visit: September 2010, Caribbean Beach Resort

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sleepingbooty View Post
    This might seem like a dumb question - but is the party also going to be happening the weekend of September 26th- 28th? I know those dates aren't listed here, but looking at the official Disneyland website, when you click on the tab for "Halloweentime at Disneyland" there is a banner at the that says September 26 - November 2nd. So, what is that referring to? Just the fact that the park will be decorated during that time frame? I don't want to show up on the 26th and have to leave the park at 6:30 due to the party.
    The part is at DCA, so Disneyland will be open regular operating hours even if the part is going on.
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

Dallas, TX (1424.06 miles from the Disneyland Resort)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NotaGeek View Post
    The part is at DCA, so Disneyland will be open regular operating hours even if the part is going on.
    The Y key broken on your keyboard Michael?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sleepingbooty View Post
    ... looking at the official Disneyland website, when you click on the tab for "Halloweentime at Disneyland" there is a banner at the that says September 26 - November 2nd. So, what is that referring to? Just the fact that the park will be decorated during that time frame?
    Yes. Referring to the decorations and activities occurring at Disneyland during that time. The actual Trick-or-Treat Party is a separate priced event going on at DCA.
    Linda aka tinkwest

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, thanks. I didn't even notice it was at DCA - I assumed it was at Disneyland, since it's East Coast equivalent is at the Magic Kingdom.
    Rebecca
    mom of Jenna (Cindewella) & Lucy (Sleepingbooty)

Next visit: September 2010, Caribbean Beach Resort

Post Thanks / Like

October 3, 10, 17, 24, & 31 now sold out.
    Linda aka tinkwest

Post Thanks / Like

October 22, 28, & 29 are the only dates with Advance Purchase tickets still available.
    Linda aka tinkwest

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: