Quantcast August 10-23, 2008

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default August 10-23, 2008

Hello all, most of you may have read about the mini meet we had at the Ice Cream Parlor on May 18th. The "traggic" stroller incident was just fun and play. No one was hurt while making this meet.

My family is, once again, going to WDW and we are looking to have another mini meet. The past two meets we have had were at MK. Once where I met some really true friends (Karen and John, Kathy and Phil) and we all hit it off so well, we have made plans for other times to be spent together (out of WDW) can you even imagine? My second meet brought John and Karen back again, and we met tiggerlovr9000 and Capt Jessica Sparrow. Another group of wonderful people.

I feel this meet should be at Epcot just for a change of pace. I am looking for some ideas from you, my friends, as to who would like to join us.

How about 2pm on Monday, Aug 11th in Epcot. I'm thinking maybe the Margarita stand in Mexico, this way some can get an adult beverage, and the rest of us can get a non-alcoholic beverage at the stand closer to the pavilion on the lake side (I believe they have iced coffee's and fruity liver friendly beverages.)

dolphinmickey9170
    kakn7294
    Capt Jessica Sparrow
    Bethanymouse
    DWHUBBY and DisneyWhirled via text message

Second meet on Friday, August 15th at 2pm in Norway, Kringla Bakeri og Cafe in Norway. We'll meet right outside the doors and whomever wants a treat can grab one. We can hang at the tables chat for a while or we can hit the Maelstrom - hopefully we've got enough people coming that we will need several boats!!!!!

kakn7294
    Main Street Jim
    mouseketeer_mom
    castlelady36
    Lorraine444
    disneymom15 ???
    dolphinmickey9170

Let's here from y'all!! We really can have some fun by doing some park time together or just stop by, say hello, and match a face to a screen name. Your choice, no pressure!

Let's have fun!!!
    Last edited by dolphinmickey9170; 07-08-2008 at 08:30 PM. Reason: adding more friends!!
    Kristen and Ben
    Next - 8/7-15 @ OKW w/Kakn7294 & Taylor & Joline; 12/16 Disney Wonder&12/19 SSR; July '10 @ VWL w/Kakn7294 - Nursing School Graduation Party ; Aug '11 Disney Dream; F&WF '11
    DVC Owners @ SSR & AKV & BLT

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    CaptainJessicaSparrow Guest

If I'm not working, I'll be there depending on classes and such. It was awesome meeting you guys and I think it'd be fun to do so again!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh. I just miss you then. We arrive on August 13th.
    Lisa
    Multiple visits over Multiple years
    30 plus stays at Disney's Polynesian resort

Post Thanks / Like

Oh! I wanna come....puhleeeezzz?
    Karen

DVC Owners at SSR & BLT
    1994-Offsite Honeymoon
    2003-May ASM-1st Time for Kids
    2005-Feb AKL
    2006-May SSR
    2006-Aug OKW
    2007-May VWL
    2007-Aug SSR
    2008- May BWV
    2009- Aug Cruise (Wonder) & WDW
    2009 -Dec Last minute Christmas trip
    2010-May BLT

2011- Aug- DISNEY DREAM!!!!!

Sure! Coem stay with me! My room is small though so I don't think there will be room for everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dolphinmickey9170 View Post
    How about 4pm on Monday, Aug 11th in Epcot. I'm thinking maybe the Margarita stand in Mexico, this way some can get an adult beverage, and the rest of us can get a non-alcoholic beverage at the stand closer to the pavilion on the lake side (I belive they have iced coffee's and fruity liver friendly beverages.
    Hey Kristen, I'm in this time! Of course, you already knew that...
    Quote Originally Posted by mouseketeer mom View Post
    We can do another meet later in the week to accomodate you. Tentative plans are: on the 13th we'll be at MK, on the 14th we'll be at AK and DHS, on the 15th we'll be back at Epcot, and on the 16th we'll be at MK. Does anything else work for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyWhirled View Post
    Karen, we'd love to have you (and John and the kids of course)! Since you can't make this one, maybe we can plan one in the future. With Steph in high school now, we really can't do anything but summers with the exception of her band trip in March or April 2009.
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mouseketeer mom View Post
    As Kathy said, we can add another meet to accomodate our meeting YOU!! WOOHOO!! I'll let Kathy run that thread for another date!!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyWhirled View Post
    Karen, just tell John you need another vacation before the kids go back to school. Buy your APs and get the AP rate for a room and come with us....puhleeeezzz? You can make some magic happen! Right?!?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJessicaSparrow View Post
    If I'm not working, I'll be there depending on classes and such. It was awesome meeting you guys and I think it'd be fun to do so again!
    Jessica, I can't wait to see you again and for you to meet my other good friends Kathy and Phil and their girls. We truly enjoyed meeting you as well. Can I adopt you as my lil' sister? You are really an awesome gal!

Quote Originally Posted by kakn7294 View Post
    Hey Kristen, I'm in this time! Of course, you already knew that...
    We can do another meet later in the week to accomodate you. Tentative plans are: on the 13th we'll be at MK, on the 14th we'll be at AK and DHS, on the 15th we'll be back at Epcot, and on the 16th we'll be at MK. Does anything else work for you?
    Karen, we'd love to have you (and John and the kids of course)! Since you can't make this one, maybe we can plan one in the future. With Steph in high school now, we really can't do anything but summers with the exception of her band trip in March or April 2009.
    Kathy, I am so excited to make this happen. How about you run the thread for another date so mouseketeer mom and anyone else who would like to join us, can!! Maybe we can have several MINNIE meets! WOOHOO!!
    Kristen and Ben
    Next - 8/7-15 @ OKW w/Kakn7294 & Taylor & Joline; 12/16 Disney Wonder&12/19 SSR; July '10 @ VWL w/Kakn7294 - Nursing School Graduation Party ; Aug '11 Disney Dream; F&WF '11

Post Thanks / Like

I guess we will have to attend via text message this time unless we hit the lottery ...probably should buy a ticket at least, huh? We miss you guys already and want to go back NOW!!
    John

DVC owner at SSR
    94 Off Site (Honeymoon)
    98 DL
    03 ASM
    05 AKL
    5/06 SSR
    8/06 OKW
    5/07 VWL
    8/07 SSR
    5/08 BWV
    8/09 AKV/DCL/POFQ
    Next Trip 12/17/09 BWV
    "I'm in the mood to help you dude...you ain't never had a friend like me" !! ...the Genie

Post Thanks / Like

We miss you guys too!! You can't win if you don't play! Or, we'll win and bring you with us!!

You bet we'll be texting you! I just wish you guys could come down, even for a short visit!
    Kristen and Ben

Jessica, I can't wait to see you again and for you to meet my other good friends Kathy and Phil and their girls. We truly enjoyed meeting you as well. Can I adopt you as my lil' sister? You are really an awesome gal!
    Lol sure! I'll be there, I'm just not sure where since my transfer is in motion for either Entertainment or Attractions! Of course, I'll let you guys know and keep you updated. Maybe you'll see me and not know it's me!

And I can't wait to meet more Intercotees! Hi Kathy! Can't wait to meet you in person!!

Post Thanks / Like

John, I see a pattern in your signature.......

May 06 - Aug 06
    May 07 - Aug 07
    May 08 - ??? Why not Aug 08, or are you going to surprise us?!? HMM???
    Kristen and Ben

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DWHUBBY View Post
    I guess we will have to attend via text message this time unless we hit the lottery ...probably should buy a ticket at least, huh? We miss you guys already and want to go back NOW!!
    Awww, come on... is that the best you can do? A text message? Buy that lottery ticket and I'll throw a little your way!
    Lol sure! I'll be there, I'm just not sure where since my transfer is in motion for either Entertainment or Attractions! Of course, I'll let you guys know and keep you updated. Maybe you'll see me and not know it's me!

And I can't wait to meet more Intercotees! Hi Kathy! Can't wait to meet you in person!!
    Hi Jessica! I can't wait to meet you either although we have already met and just didn't know it at the time. After seeing your pics with Kristen, I realized it definately was you I met at the Emporium last August.

John, I see a pattern in your signature.......

May 06 - Aug 06
    May 07 - Aug 07
    May 08 - ??? Why not Aug 08, or are you going to surprise us?!? HMM???
    Hmmm, I see that same pattern... Let's keep our fingers crossed okay Kristen?
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Quote Originally Posted by kakn7294 View Post
    Hi Jessica! I can't wait to meet you either although we have already met and just didn't know it at the time. After seeing your pics with Kristen, I realized it definately was you I met at the Emporium last August.
    Wait a minute - last August? Are you sure it was me? I didn't get my transfer until August 26th and didn't start training until the very end of August and the first of Sept?

Maybe you saw me at Pop Century? I was there the early part of August. Or maybe...it's my evil twin!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Wait a minute - last August? Are you sure it was me? I didn't get my transfer until August 26th and didn't start training until the very end of August and the first of Sept?

Maybe you saw me at Pop Century? I was there the early part of August. Or maybe...it's my evil twin!!!
    Well, maybe not then. We didn't go to Pop at all although that's where our original reservation was for. Funny though, this girl looked an awful lot like you but it would have been around Aug 18th or so. Maybe it was your evil twin... I have one - oh wait, I AM the evil twin! (Seriously, my sister is the evil one and she's 5 years younger, not a twin)
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:

Post Thanks / Like

Kathy, I called John and Karen last night and worked them over for 45 minutes....they just kept leading me on. I tried everything I could think of to talk them into a quick trip. However, I think I'm just gonna have to deal with it.
    Kristen and Ben

Post Thanks / Like

Kathy, I called John and Karen last night and worked them over for 45 minutes....they just kept leading me on. I tried everything I could think of to talk them into a quick trip. However, I think I'm just gonna have to deal with it.
    What's their number? Give it to Jessica too. In fact, let's paste it all over Intercot. I wonder how many e-mails their account can hold...
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:

Post Thanks / Like

Are you sure you aren't the evil sister? HMM??
    Kristen and Ben

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, I'll admit it, I AM the evil one. But you gotta love me!
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:

Post Thanks / Like

Yupo, we do!!!
    Kristen and Ben

Yeah, as of August 18th, I was still a CM at Pop Century. My last day, actually. So maybe you saw me in the parks? I was there having fun! Wait - was that a P&P night? I might have actually gone then...

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: