Quantcast 'How to' make my CP ADR....

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default 'How to' make my CP ADR....

I'm a little confused. Am I correct on the following:

There are basically 2 packages for CP. If you eat lunch (at one of the corresponding restaurants), then you go to the first show? Or....if you go to dinner, then you go to one of the two 'later' shows?

I want to go to a night show, what times are 'okayed' for that show at the particpating restaurants?

I mean....do I have to eat lunch at noon?...or can it be another time?

This probably doesn't make sense.....I apologize.
    WDW is my happy place

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Lunch is tied to the 5:00 pm show. There are 2 dinner shows - 6:45 and 8:15 pm. When you book your package you select the time that you will attend the show which determines when you eat your meal. You have to select a specific show when you book your package. In other words, you can't eat lunch then attend the 8:15 show.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Post Thanks / Like

....makes sense. So, dinner starts at 4pm at WDW correct?

Can I have my choice of which 'night show' to go to? What dinner times would be best to see one of the night ones?
    WDW is my happy place

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine1010 View Post
    ....makes sense. So, dinner starts at 4pm at WDW correct?

Can I have my choice of which 'night show' to go to? What dinner times would be best to see one of the night ones?
    Yes, dinner starts at 4 pm.

When you say can you have your choice of which evening show, you can tell the CM when you book your package which you prefer but you can't decide that day which of the two you'd rather see. Because they sell a limited number of packages per show you have to book your package for a specific show time. It's like buying a ticket for any other event - you do so at a specific time. That's the only way they can guarantee you a seat with you package.

As for the best times, generally they have a block of times tied to each show so that if you go to the 6:45 show you'll eat between time x and time x. Same for the later show. That way you have a little flexibility as to when you eat. I highly recommend planning on being finished eating and at the theater 45 min before showtime if that helps you plan on when you need to have your ADR.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Post Thanks / Like

Last year we had a 3:30 CP dinner package reservation at Le Cellier to accompany the 6:45 show. CMs indicated that they were starting dinner service early to accommodate CP dinner packages. I don't know if this is something they did at all restaurants, or if they will do it again this year. We were pleased to be able to eat that early, though, as it allowed us to have a relaxing dinner and then enjoy some holiday decorations around WS before getting in line for the CP show.
    ºOº April ºOº

Next trips: GF Sept. '14, WL Jan. - Feb. '15!
    Previous stays: WL, AKL, Polynesian, POFQ, Newport Bay Club (DLP), DL Hotel, GF, DxL

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: