Quantcast Baltimore, Inner Harbor Meet, Sunday Oct 12th - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Come on...I am sure they have a sports bar with every game imaginable on...besides, who needs the Steelers when you have us
    John

DVC owner at SSR
    94 Off Site (Honeymoon)
    98 DL
    03 ASM
    05 AKL
    5/06 SSR
    8/06 OKW
    5/07 VWL
    8/07 SSR
    5/08 BWV
    8/09 AKV/DCL/POFQ
    Next Trip 12/17/09 BWV
    "I'm in the mood to help you dude...you ain't never had a friend like me" !! ...the Genie

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DWHUBBY View Post
    Hey, can I get in on that too...sounds YUMMO !!

As Karen said, we are in for that weekend. The kiddos have early dismissal on Firday and no school on Monday, and I have that Monday off already. We can leave here after the kids get out and be in Baltimore around 9:00 pm. We will want to take the kiddos to the Museum of Natural History at least...Colby will flip to see it as he loves animals so much. I haven't been to DC since 1983...(8th grade...I know...I am OLD!)

Let us know if that weekend works so we can book a hotel.

Kathy, keep working on your boss...he (or she) will come around. Tell him/her that you are going to see long lost family...more than a year counts for long lost, right?
    You know that makes me old as well.

John, you can have one of those pies if you bring yourself and the family to WDW in August.
    Kristen and Ben
    Next - 8/7-15 @ OKW w/Kakn7294 & Taylor & Joline; 12/16 Disney Wonder&12/19 SSR; July '10 @ VWL w/Kakn7294 - Nursing School Graduation Party ; Aug '11 Disney Dream; F&WF '11
    DVC Owners @ SSR & AKV & BLT

Post Thanks / Like

You're MEAN!!! . You know we want to...we REALLY do. Besides the money, Colby has scout camp in July that I need to take time off for so I wouldn't even have the time to take. I need to hit the lottery or find a long lost rich relative that has money to give away....yeah, right...not my family !!
    John

DVC owner at SSR
    94 Off Site (Honeymoon)
    98 DL
    03 ASM
    05 AKL
    5/06 SSR
    8/06 OKW
    5/07 VWL
    8/07 SSR
    5/08 BWV
    8/09 AKV/DCL/POFQ
    Next Trip 12/17/09 BWV
    "I'm in the mood to help you dude...you ain't never had a friend like me" !! ...the Genie

Post Thanks / Like

Allright already, I give up. I'll quite hounding you......Can you ever forgive me?
    Kristen and Ben
    Next - 8/7-15 @ OKW w/Kakn7294 & Taylor & Joline; 12/16 Disney Wonder&12/19 SSR; July '10 @ VWL w/Kakn7294 - Nursing School Graduation Party ; Aug '11 Disney Dream; F&WF '11

Post Thanks / Like

I'm just teasing, you're not mean. We are just jealous because you get to go and we don't. You will just have to join us on our cruise on Oct 31, 09. We can all celebrate getting "old" together.
    John

DVC owner at SSR
    94 Off Site (Honeymoon)
    98 DL
    03 ASM
    05 AKL
    5/06 SSR
    8/06 OKW
    5/07 VWL
    8/07 SSR
    5/08 BWV
    8/09 AKV/DCL/POFQ
    Next Trip 12/17/09 BWV

Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone!! It seems like all of you have already met before!! I would love to join in a meet. We live in Elkton (been here for 2 years) and we would love to see some of the sights in Baltimore. If it is ok with all of you we will mark our calander for that weekend too!!

~Cheryl~

2x's as a child, 2003 - Music, 2005 - Pop, 2007 - Music (Sept.), 2007- Movies (SSW), 2008-Movies, 2008 - Movies (Nov), 2009 - Movies (June)

2010- March - not booked but going for youngests 7th birthday!!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, Cheryl!! We would love for you to join us!!!
    Karen

DVC Owners at SSR & BLT
    1994-Offsite Honeymoon
    2003-May ASM-1st Time for Kids
    2005-Feb AKL
    2006-May SSR
    2006-Aug OKW
    2007-May VWL
    2007-Aug SSR
    2008- May BWV
    2009- Aug Cruise (Wonder) & WDW
    2009 -Dec Last minute Christmas trip
    2010-May BLT

2011- Aug- DISNEY DREAM!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cal5755 View Post
    Hello everyone!! It seems like all of you have already met before!! I would love to join in a meet. We live in Elkton (been here for 2 years) and we would love to see some of the sights in Baltimore. If it is ok with all of you we will mark our calander for that weekend too!!
    Cheryl, that would be really cool!! I believe we will probably meet on the 11th or 12th. I'm not sure, as DWHUBBY and DisneyWhirled would like to go to DC as well, just not sure which day will be which. We will have to figure that out as we go along.
    Kristen and Ben

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Cheryl, we'd love for you to join us!
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Kristen,

We don't have to go to DC on this trip. I know we are only there for a couple of days and one day in DC is not enough to see everything anyway. You can be our "Keys to Baltimore" tour guide. We can even get you a tour guide flag and maybe the "Oriole" won't take it and fly away...(only funny if you have seen the Flights of Wondor show at AK)!

Sounds like we are going to have a good turnout. Now we just need a parade to wait for...oh yeah...and a stroller !! LOL
    John

DVC owner at SSR
    94 Off Site (Honeymoon)
    98 DL
    03 ASM
    05 AKL
    5/06 SSR
    8/06 OKW
    5/07 VWL
    8/07 SSR
    5/08 BWV
    8/09 AKV/DCL/POFQ
    Next Trip 12/17/09 BWV

Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys,
    I am late responding since I am just getting back from the world BUT, since I an 15 minutes from the harbor, count me in!
    Danielle

First Trip: April 1977
    Last Trip:- June 15-June 27 BLT and Vero Beach
    Next Trip: June 20-30 Vero Beach

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell04 View Post
    Hi guys,
    I am late responding since I am just getting back from the world BUT, since I an 15 minutes from the harbor, count me in!
    Danielle, that's cool. Consider yourself counted!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DWHUBBY View Post
    Hey Kristen,

We don't have to go to DC on this trip. I know we are only there for a couple of days and one day in DC is not enough to see everything anyway. You can be our "Keys to Baltimore" tour guide. We can even get you a tour guide flag and maybe the "Oriole" won't take it and fly away...(only funny if you have seen the Flights of Wondor show at AK)!

Sounds like we are going to have a good turnout. Now we just need a parade to wait for...oh yeah...and a stroller !! LOL
    Okay, John. We'll plan for a DC trip another time that I can get you here. There will be NO flag time for this girl. I'm not one for tours....I know you know what I mean. As for the guide, that will be Ben. Remember, I'm still a Mainer, I can get to the Harbor, but that's about it. Ben is the tour guide for this trip. If you ask real nice...he might even take you through the 'hood.

I guess I am now looking for ideas from all of you as to what you would like to to. I was thinking, as previously stated, meeting at the Harbor. We can do lunch or dinner somewhere, do the aquarium, the science center, Fort McHenry....or whatever anyone else would like to do. Please take this time to let me know what that would be. There are several restaurants we can choose from. One of our favs is to sit on the outside balcony at Pizzaria Uno's Chicago Bar and Grill and enjoy the sites from the Harbor. However, it might be chilly in October. There are other options available as well. Danielle, since you are so close....what do you think?

Okay, we have decided on October 11-12th for our meet. I am looking for you thoughts and ideas of what to do, where to go, what to eat.......Talk to me people.....

So far we have

DWHUBBY
    DisneyWhirled and family
    kakn7294 and family
    wdwgrl377 - ?and family?
    tinkerbell04 - ?and family?
    cal5755 - ?and family?
    dolphinmickey9170 and family
    Kristen and Ben

Post Thanks / Like

I think something along the lines of Pizzeria Uno would be great, it would fit into everyone's budget. There is seating inside and outside if it is chilly. The Cheesecake Factory is also right there, but that is a little pricier then Pizzeria Uno.

Another option would be to take the water taxi to fells point and spend the afternoon down there. There is the BOP pizzeria there and lots of little shops and things to do.

Ft. McHenery is also great that time of year. We could do lunch at Pizzeria Uno and then trek over to the Fort and take a look around there. The science center is pretty jammed packed on the weekends, but we could wait to see what exhibits are there when Body Worlds leaves in September.
    Danielle

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome ideas, Danielle. I'm getting so excited!! Hopefully the weather will cooperate.
    Kristen and Ben

Post Thanks / Like

I vote for the aquarium, Colby will love this!!

As far as eating, I vote for the Cheesecake Factory, the reason being....every time I eat at Pizzeria Uno, I get sick....even 6 years apart. I think that they use some ingredient that just doesn't agree with me.

But, I shall be happy just to be away and at a meet, so if the gang prefers to eat there, I can always just have a drink.
    Karen

DVC Owners at SSR & BLT
    1994-Offsite Honeymoon
    2003-May ASM-1st Time for Kids
    2005-Feb AKL
    2006-May SSR
    2006-Aug OKW
    2007-May VWL
    2007-Aug SSR
    2008- May BWV
    2009- Aug Cruise (Wonder) & WDW
    2009 -Dec Last minute Christmas trip
    2010-May BLT

2011- Aug- DISNEY DREAM!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

My family will eat nearly anywhere as long as the prices are reasonable. We've never eaten at either Pizza Uno or Cheesecake Factory but I'm sure whatever you guys pick would be fine. My girls would love the aquarium as well but Megan will just be so happy to be with Kaylee that she won't care what we do. In fact, she'll probably just want to go "home" so they can play! What day are we doing the meet stuff? We won't be coming until sometime early Sat afternoon - maybe around 1 or so.
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Post Thanks / Like

We can do Cheesecake Factory. I love it. I just go for dessert.

As for the meets and stuff, we can do stuff on both days for those that are interested.

The aquarium is great with us......y'all need to decide what's best. If Kathy isn't coming until Saturday afternoon, we can do the aquarium upon her arrival and then do dinner at Cheesecake factory. We can do the aq. in just a few hours.

I'ld like to get a feel for how everyone else feels about things. TALK TO ME !!!
    Kristen and Ben

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dolphinmickey9170 View Post
    We can do Cheesecake Factory. I love it. I just go for dessert.

As for the meets and stuff, we can do stuff on both days for those that are interested.

The aquarium is great with us......y'all need to decide what's best. If Kathy isn't coming until Saturday afternoon, we can do the aquarium upon her arrival and then do dinner at Cheesecake factory. We can do the aq. in just a few hours.

I'ld like to get a feel for how everyone else feels about things. TALK TO ME !!!
    This works for me.
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:

Post Thanks / Like

The aquarium and the cheesecake factory on Saturday is great for me The aquarium is very busy on the weekends and it would probably help for people to alreadt have their entrance tickets so that we can be sure that we can all get in at the same time. As it gets closer we can get tickets through ticketmaster and pick our entry time. That way we can by pass the outside lines and be sure that we will all be able to enter at the same time. I wouldn't want half the party to get in at say 4 and the rest not be able to get in until 5 or something like that!
    Danielle

Post Thanks / Like

Great idea, Danielle. Can you help keep me on top of this and remind me? Please?

I think a 3 or 4 pm entry is good and then I can get a ressie for us at Cheesecake Factory. What do you think would be a good time for dinner?

Group? Thoughts?
    Kristen and Ben

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: