Quantcast Baltimore, Inner Harbor Meet, Sunday Oct 12th - Page 5

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    CaptainJessicaSparrow Guest

$219 is about half of what is in my bank account. LOL. And with me only getting one day a week at work, I really can't make it (though I'd love to and I miss everyone!!).

We'll see how things look after the holidays. I'm going to try for FT in Dec because I will have my classes all on 2 days so I can work FT (or get a second job).

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kakn7294 View Post
    Jess, I checked SW - it would cost you $219. Someone would pick you up at the airport!

Yeah, I guess we did behave at the game. I didn't trip any Ravens fans or those obnoxious drunk girls who kept walking in front of us. Phil did exhibit his bipolar football behavior but he'll be on his best behavior next weekend - no Steeler game.
    How did we manage not to trip them? And...how did we manage to plan a trip without a football game? Was it kizmet?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJessicaSparrow View Post
    $219 is about half of what is in my bank account. LOL. And with me only getting one day a week at work, I really can't make it (though I'd love to and I miss everyone!!).

We'll see how things look after the holidays. I'm going to try for FT in Dec because I will have my classes all on 2 days so I can work FT (or get a second job).
    I thought you were working more than one day a week. That's kinda painful when it comes to going anywhere. You let us know when a good time would be for you to travel, we'll hook ya up....right Kathy?
    Kristen and Ben
    Next - 8/7-15 @ OKW w/Kakn7294 & Taylor & Joline; 12/16 Disney Wonder&12/19 SSR; July '10 @ VWL w/Kakn7294 - Nursing School Graduation Party ; Aug '11 Disney Dream; F&WF '11
    DVC Owners @ SSR & AKV & BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dolphinmickey9170 View Post
    How did we manage not to trip them? And...how did we manage to plan a trip without a football game? Was it kizmet?

I thought you were working more than one day a week. That's kinda painful when it comes to going anywhere. You let us know when a good time would be for you to travel, we'll hook ya up....right Kathy?
    We didn't trip them because half the time they squeezed passed, they had beer in their hands and I didn't want to wear it. The other half of the time, I was just so mad I didn't think to stick my foot out until they were passed. As far as the football game, it just worked out that way although I did check the Steelers schedule and was pleased that it was the bye week - otherwise, Phil would not be coming. And from what you witnessed, I'm not sure you want him (although he is quite entertaining!).

And Jess, anytime you want to come visit in our direction, you are more than welcome! I'd like to work something out in our neck of the woods next year (summer) - I haven't talked to John and Karen yet but we did sorta mention something to Kristen and Ben. Maybe with enough notice, you can come too.
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Post Thanks / Like

BTW, I cancelled that hotel reservation so we're definately cramming into your house with you! We are going to have such fun!!!
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

LOL, I was working more than one day a week....until recently.

And adding salt to a fresh wound - I have absolutely no hours the week of the 19th! Zero!

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone else coming? Or is it going to be a surprise?

C'mon Jess.....you'll have to be there via text messages. We'll really miss you!!
    Kristen and Ben
    Next - 8/7-15 @ OKW w/Kakn7294 & Taylor & Joline; 12/16 Disney Wonder&12/19 SSR; July '10 @ VWL w/Kakn7294 - Nursing School Graduation Party ; Aug '11 Disney Dream; F&WF '11

Post Thanks / Like

I just wanted to thank everyone for the fabulous weekend we had. I'm sorry that Danielle had to miss it, but my prayers are with you in this terrible time.

Jessica, I'm sorry we missed you. I tried to text you one evening after all went to bed, but I couldn't get it to go through. I figured you would be awake, you night owl. I sure hope we can do something soon. I think we are planning another meet between Karen, Kathy and my families....so we shall keep you in the loop.

Karen and John, thank you for all the great yummies you brought. There is NOTHING like a great glass of Oakhurst milk and a Country Kitchen donut to start your day! The p-nut butter balls, YUMM-O!! The BBQ Chicken nachos were fabulous. Thank you again for coming and putting up with my crazy dog. I look forward to January!! How many days away?

Kathy and Phil, thank you for the great BUZZ donuts and the awesome beans. I must have that recipe. They reminded me of the Flame Tree Beans, even better though!! Awesome flavor. Sorry Jack decided to wash your faces for you, but he really liked you. Phil, I think Jazmyn is still looking for you to love her. She liked you!! She doesn't like many people. You are special.

I sure hope the next time we get together, we can continue singing 70's sitcom themes. Walking the inner harbor while singing was a treat I will never forget. Its fun to have friends that I can be so free with. I can't wait to do it again.

I love you all and thank you all for such an awesome weekend.
    Kristen and Ben

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dolphinmickey9170 View Post
    I just wanted to thank everyone for the fabulous weekend we had. I'm sorry that Danielle had to miss it, but my prayers are with you in this terrible time.

Jessica, I'm sorry we missed you. I tried to text you one evening after all went to bed, but I couldn't get it to go through. I figured you would be awake, you night owl. I sure hope we can do something soon. I think we are planning another meet between Karen, Kathy and my families....so we shall keep you in the loop.

Karen and John, thank you for all the great yummies you brought. There is NOTHING like a great glass of Oakhurst milk and a Country Kitchen donut to start your day! The p-nut butter balls, YUMM-O!! The BBQ Chicken nachos were fabulous. Thank you again for coming and putting up with my crazy dog. I look forward to January!! How many days away?

Kathy and Phil, thank you for the great BUZZ donuts and the awesome beans. I must have that recipe. They reminded me of the Flame Tree Beans, even better though!! Awesome flavor. Sorry Jack decided to wash your faces for you, but he really liked you. Phil, I think Jazmyn is still looking for you to love her. She liked you!! She doesn't like many people. You are special.

I sure hope the next time we get together, we can continue singing 70's sitcom themes. Walking the inner harbor while singing was a treat I will never forget. Its fun to have friends that I can be so free with. I can't wait to do it again.

I love you all and thank you all for such an awesome weekend.
    A big thank you to both you and Ben, too!! We had a wonderful time and really enjoyed spending time with your and Kathy's family! The kids got along so well and the 70's sitcom tunes were a blast. See, we didn't even need Kungaloosh to be silly!

It was so fun doing something out of the ordinary, and was very medicinal for me. Thank you very much!!!

I never would have thought that in August 2007 at the little Disney Intercot meet I was so hesitant about (remember John was organizing for our family) that I would have left there with new friends who have remained an important part of our lives.

And Jessica, you were there in our thoughts!! We love you too!!!
    Karen

DVC Owners at SSR & BLT
    1994-Offsite Honeymoon
    2003-May ASM-1st Time for Kids
    2005-Feb AKL
    2006-May SSR
    2006-Aug OKW
    2007-May VWL
    2007-Aug SSR
    2008- May BWV
    2009- Aug Cruise (Wonder) & WDW
    2009 -Dec Last minute Christmas trip
    2010-May BLT

2011- Aug- DISNEY DREAM!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

We had such a great time too! I'm sorry it had to end. Can't wait for the next one although I'm not sure we can make January - but we'll try!

The sitcom songfest was fun! And Karen, I'll never be able to watch a romantic movie again without thinking of you - you blew me away with that little comment of yours!

As far as Jack goes, what's a little dog slobber between friends? I didn't mind - Jack's a great dog even if he is a little wired! We liked him and the cats too. If I can ever get my new babies to venture out of the tv I'll take some pics and post them.

Thanks John for arranging that meet last August! We love you guys! People look at me like I'm nuts when I explain how we met! Hugs and kisses to all, especially Colby - I know how much he loves kisses from girls at his age!

Jess, we missed you too. See you in March!
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry that I missed it! I can imagine from the reports on this thread that it was a GREAT time! Hopefully we can meet up again some other time. Kristen especially since we live so close in the same area!
    Danielle

First Trip: April 1977
    Last Trip:- June 15-June 27 BLT and Vero Beach
    Next Trip: June 20-30 Vero Beach

Yeah, I'm sorry guys!

Of course, now tickets to that area are like $149..cheaper but still not do-able. I need to work like mad.

I thought about you guys too but I didn't want to interrupt all the fun!

I'm sure I'll see you guys soon.

7.37 miles from WDW. My retirement dream come true!
    Post Thanks / Like

I read earlier in this thread that there is a Baltimore meet scheduled for January??? If so, I'd love to get the information!!! It would be great to meet some fellow intercotees.
    I LOVE DISNEY WORLD!!!!!
    A dream is a wish your heart makes and mine came true when I retired here in December 2014! I go to a park at least once a week!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: