Quote Originally Posted by Tigger&Stitch View Post
I will also point out (again) that nightlife is not for children. They should be in bed by then.
I should have clarified that I took a child to be those under the age of 18. I cannot imagine a 16 year old in bed at 9:00pm in WDW or anywhere else for that matter. Speaking from parental experience people raise their children differently and who "should be in bed by then" is often a parental choice. As a parent you learn that "norms" vary from child to child, family to family.

All I am saying is that it would be sad to exclude the family with teenagers (or younger) that would like a night out and would prefer to spend their vacation together as a family. I think that PI was originally designed to cater to adults and was not attractive to families that have children (again all under the age of 18). Most likely the reason it flopped.

I certainly hope to be able to spend a night out at La Nouba, DTD, and whatever ends up in place of PI when my little ones get a bit older. We often enjoy a night out with our oldest daughter and she's 11. On certain evenings we see a show, go to the movies, or fine dine and we stay out late. She has more class than some adults. I just think anytime the inference of exclusion is presented it can be hurtful. Again this is just my opinion and it is not meant to hurt anyone. I am sorry if it has offended you, that is certainly not my intention.