Quantcast 22 days to go Pre-trip report - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

We plan to do the same evening EMH parks on the 12th, 13th & 15th - maybe we'll see you there
    November 2010 - Fort Wilderness
    August 2008 – Pop
    April 2008 – Fort Wilderness
    November 2004 – Off Site – Cypress Point Resort

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I just got home tonight from a quick weekend to NYC (as Kristen well knows, hehehe) so this is the first I got to read the pre-trip report. Wow Kristen, we sound busy but I can't wait!
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyWhirled View Post
    Sounds wonderful!! Great plans!!

Kathy-those dresses are gorgeous!!!!! You are so talented! It was nice to see Megan in her dress, too.
    I certainly wasn't expecting to see my pics on Kristen's thread! Thanks for the compliment. I really enjoyed making them and can't wait to see Keara in hers. I wish you guys were coming too!
    Kathy ºoº

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

CaptainJessicaSparrow Guest

Well, it looks like you'll be having a lot of fun! I'm not sure when I'll join you guys, but the day at Studios might be one I'm up for.

And of course, I'll be there for the meet on the 11th!

Only 19 days left until you are home again!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kakn7294 View Post
    I just got home tonight from a quick weekend to NYC (as Kristen well knows, hehehe) so this is the first I got to read the pre-trip report. Wow Kristen, we sound busy but I can't wait! I certainly wasn't expecting to see my pics on Kristen's thread! Thanks for the compliment. I really enjoyed making them and can't wait to see Keara in hers. I wish you guys were coming too!
    I'm sorry Kathy, I should have asked your permission first. I can remove them if you prefer.
    Kristen and Ben
    Next - 8/7-15 @ OKW w/Kakn7294 & Taylor & Joline; 12/16 Disney Wonder&12/19 SSR; July '10 @ VWL w/Kakn7294 - Nursing School Graduation Party ; Aug '11 Disney Dream; F&WF '11
    DVC Owners @ SSR & AKV & BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! What a trip!!!!! Its going to be terrific! I see you are at the Coral Reef for dinner on the 15th...I wrote in my pre trip report this morning that my DH wants to do the dive in Epcot and thats the day we are picking, and WaLah! You will get to see him while you are dining at the Coral Reef!!!
    Lisa
    Multiple visits over Multiple years
    30 plus stays at Disney's Polynesian resort

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mouseketeer mom View Post
    Wow! What a trip!!!!! Its going to be terrific! I see you are at the Coral Reef for dinner on the 15th...I wrote in my pre trip report this morning that my DH wants to do the dive in Epcot and thats the day we are picking, and WaLah! You will get to see him while you are dining at the Coral Reef!!!
    Lisa, this is so cool!! I can't wait. I sure hope he has fun.
    Kristen and Ben
    Next - 8/7-15 @ OKW w/Kakn7294 & Taylor & Joline; 12/16 Disney Wonder&12/19 SSR; July '10 @ VWL w/Kakn7294 - Nursing School Graduation Party ; Aug '11 Disney Dream; F&WF '11

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dolphinmickey9170 View Post
    I'm sorry Kathy, I should have asked your permission first. I can remove them if you prefer.
    It's no problem - I don't mind! I was just surprised to see them!
    Kathy ºoº

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Post Thanks / Like

It's no problem - I don't mind! I was just surprised to see them!
    I'm glad you didn't mind!! Sorry for the surprise. I am so excited to spend two weeks in the world!! WOOHOO!!
    Kristen and Ben

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! Your trip sounds fantastic!

You mentioned that you were having an edible arrangement sent to the resort for your DH. This sounds like a great idea and I'm thinking about stealing it, if you don't mind. Can you tell me how you set this up? Maybe the company you used?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by obsessive planner View Post

You mentioned that you were having an edible arrangement sent to the resort for your DH. This sounds like a great idea and I'm thinking about stealing it, if you don't mind. Can you tell me how you set this up? Maybe the company you used?
    When I ready this, my initial thought was how are they going to steal the edible arrangement???!! LOL!!!

Kristen, are you using the actual company, Edible Arrangements?
    Karen

DVC Owners at SSR & BLT
    1994-Offsite Honeymoon
    2003-May ASM-1st Time for Kids
    2005-Feb AKL
    2006-May SSR
    2006-Aug OKW
    2007-May VWL
    2007-Aug SSR
    2008- May BWV
    2009- Aug Cruise (Wonder) & WDW
    2009 -Dec Last minute Christmas trip
    2010-May BLT

2011- Aug- DISNEY DREAM!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by obsessive planner View Post

Hi, I don't mind at all, I went to edible arrangements and everything was done on the internet. Very simple. There are two choices when you enter the zip code for your resort, just chose which ever one you want. I'll post pix when we return, or maybe that will be one of my "live" reports during the trip!! They have so many choices, from just plain fruit, to chocolate dipped making for some interesting arrangements, to chocolate covered strawberries in a box. I'll PM you the link.
    Kristen and Ben

Post Thanks / Like

When I ready this, my initial thought was how are they going to steal the edible arrangement???!! LOL!!!

Kristen, are you using the actual company, Edible Arrangements?
    Yes ma'am, I did. I got him the "Delicious Celebration with Dipped Pineapple." It's funny, 'cuz he was telling me about this delivery he saw of fresh fruit that looked like flowers. We have received them at work in the past, so I checked out one he would like and I bought it. Too cool.

Karen, don't say anything, he doesn't have a clue, and I want to keep it that way. I also got Katy a box of chocolate covered strawberries. YUMMYY!!!!
    Kristen and Ben

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Karen....thanks for keeping my secret this weekend!! He still has no clue...neither does Katy!

I'm now at 11 days!! I'm too excited to sleep!
    Kristen and Ben

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a super nice long vacation. Have a fantastic time.
    Mary

Been there, done that, definitely going back!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Karen....thanks for keeping my secret this weekend!! He still has no clue...neither does Katy!

I'm now at 11 days!! I'm too excited to sleep!
    No problem...you now have a few secrets to keep for me forever....how many DVC points do I have?!? He he he
    Karen

DVC Owners at SSR & BLT
    1994-Offsite Honeymoon
    2003-May ASM-1st Time for Kids
    2005-Feb AKL
    2006-May SSR
    2006-Aug OKW
    2007-May VWL
    2007-Aug SSR
    2008- May BWV
    2009- Aug Cruise (Wonder) & WDW
    2009 -Dec Last minute Christmas trip
    2010-May BLT

2011- Aug- DISNEY DREAM!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

First off - excellant job on those Alice dresses, Kathy! It looks like you will be having a great trip full of good friends, good food, and WDW! I hope you all enjoy your shared time together. Looking forward to hearing all about it.
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

My father's name was Ferdinand, my mama's name was Liza, they didn't know what to call me so they called me Ferdiliza!
    Billy Hill and the Hillbillies - "I'm OK!"

Please support INTERCOT'S wonderful sponsers!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChipnDaleGal View Post
    First off - excellant job on those Alice dresses, Kathy! It looks like you will be having a great trip full of good friends, good food, and WDW! I hope you all enjoy your shared time together. Looking forward to hearing all about it.
    Thank you! Only 9 days to go! I'm definately excited (to go) and nervous (about packing - do I have this and that, etc) now that it's getting so close. I was worrying myself before because I wasn't really excited this time. I think our weekend in NYC was getting in the way of prepping for Disney but that weekend's past and our Disney trip is staring me in the face.

Post Thanks / Like

Great pre-trip report, can't wait to read your experiences

Dec.11-18, 2021 Port Orleans Riverside
    Jan. 25-Feb. 1, 2017, Port Orleans Riverside
    Oct. 29-Nov.4, 2014-Yacht Club
    Dec. 17-23 2011-Wilderness Lodge
    Dec. 20-30, 2008-Pop Century
    Dec. 25,2005-Jan.1, 2006-Coronado Springs
    Jan. 1-7, 2003-All Star Movies

Post Thanks / Like

No problem...you now have a few secrets to keep for me forever....how many DVC points do I have?!? He he he
    I'm not telling!! She'll get over it...she never has to know. Does she know about the cruise yet?

Thank you! Only 9 days to go! I'm definately excited (to go) and nervous (about packing - do I have this and that, etc) now that it's getting so close. I was worrying myself before because I wasn't really excited this time. I think our weekend in NYC was getting in the way of prepping for Disney but that weekend's past and our Disney trip is staring me in the face.
    What........not excited? Are you sure you going to WDW? You make me think you are going to a boring lecture.
    Kristen and Ben

Post Thanks / Like

What........not excited? Are you sure you going to WDW? You make me think you are going to a boring lecture.
    I know, I know, but all that prepping for NYC got in the way! I planned that weekend too close to the Disney trip and spent all my planning time on that (since we'd never been before).
    Kathy ºoº

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: