Quantcast Cheapest Tshirts & sweatshirts

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cheapest Tshirts & sweatshirts

Hello,
    this question has probably been on a board many times before, but I am new to all of this! It will be our first trip to Disney World as a family...DH and our 4 kids (ages 10,6,4,2) and we will be on a tight budget, but I want to buy them t-shirts and sweatshirts...is there any place that is less expensive than the rest? I also can remember going to Orlando on a business trip many years ago (before kids!!) where they had a Disney Outlet store someplace...and I bought a darling Minnie Mouse sweatshirt really cheap.
    Since all the kids will want souvenirs and stuff, are there any great deals out there?
    thanks for any help you can give me...my budget thanks you too!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

On DW grounds, the cheapest place for Disney tshirts is usually World of Disney in DTD....in the parks,be on the lookout for clearance items which aren't always in the most obvious places...we got Spectro Magic Parade tshirts on clearance at the Kitchen store in MK on our 2003 trip, I think they were $11 and they are still our favorite tshirts we ever got at the world

Dec.11-18, 2021 Port Orleans Riverside
    Jan. 25-Feb. 1, 2017, Port Orleans Riverside
    Oct. 29-Nov.4, 2014-Yacht Club
    Dec. 17-23 2011-Wilderness Lodge
    Dec. 20-30, 2008-Pop Century
    Dec. 25,2005-Jan.1, 2006-Coronado Springs
    Jan. 1-7, 2003-All Star Movies

CaptainJessicaSparrow Guest

The cheapest is usually $19.95 for shirts, and if you can find one a sweatshirt, it would be starting at $32.00 and going up.

Other than that, I would say if you have a rental car, anywhere along SR 535 will have some cheaper shirts.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJessicaSparrow View Post
    The cheapest is usually $19.95 for shirts, and if you can find one a sweatshirt, it would be starting at $32.00 and going up.

Other than that, I would say if you have a rental car, anywhere along SR 535 will have some cheaper shirts.
    As Jessica said...SR535 would have shops (which is right by Downtown disney) or off US 192 which cuts through Kissimmee and Main Gate West, they have lots of t-shirt shops. There is a Wal-Mart off of US 27 as well..right where 192 and 27 meet
    1999 -2005 Former CM at Space Mtn and Caricature artist at AK and Resorts
    Jan 06 BC/Cruise/ASM
    Sept 06 Pop
    April 07 Pop
    Dec. 07 Caribbean Beach
    Aug 09 Pop
    May 10 Pop
    Jan 12 - Dolphin - WDW Half Marathon 1:44:45
    Sept 12 - ToT run and MNSSHP - Pop

Post Thanks / Like

We always stop at the 10.00 and under store in the Marketplace in DTD and find some good deals.You might find the T-Shirts there that are packaged really small in the shape of Mickey Ears,but the're full sized T's.
    Poly10/75
    FWCabins3/93Poly11/01
    CBR4/05PORand BC2/06Pop11/06
    MarriottGrandeVista5/07
    CBR9/07
    Pop1/08
    POFQ5/08
    CS 9/08
    POFQ 5/09
    CBR9/09
    HRH11/09
    POFQ/POLY5/10
    WL12/10
    Allstar Music1/11
    POFQ 5/11
    OKW 3/31/12
    SSR 9/13
    CBR 9/14
    POR9/16
    CB Univ

Avatar in remembrance of my Dear Old Dad "Big Al"

Post Thanks / Like

If you'll have a car and can leave WDW property for a little while, there is an outlet mall called Pr1me Outlets (it has a 1 in place of the i in "Prime") and they have a great Disney outlet store! I think it's called "Disney Character Warehouse." It has a lot of merchandise that comes from the parks and it's pretty big! You can find great deals there on clothes, pins, plush dolls, and other souvenirs. The address for the mall is 4951 International Drive and it's in Orlando. Hope this helps!
    Laura
    "Any wish is possible. All it takes is a little courage to set it free!" Jiminy Cricket
    25+ trips to WDW and counting! Stayed at: Poly, WL, Kidani, SSR, BLT, BCV, CSR, VB, POR, Jambo, OKW, CR, VGF & BW!
    Next Up: Nov 2017 - SSR!
    DVC Member & AP holder since 2008!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks!

Thanks for the great tips...we will have our van, so leaving the property is a distinct possibility...thanks for the outlet info, i think that's the place i remember from so many years ago!
    thanks again, everyone, for your ideas!

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know if there is still a
    disney outlet in the belz center? We used to always go there but last time they were remodeling and it was a little confusing.
    ~~Allison~~ °O°
    Snarky will miss VMK!!!

Happy DVC BWV owner since 1998!!
    PoTC: Rusty Saber, a Proud Seafury!

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered our shirts from disneystore.com pd 4.99/shirt for both dd's and 7.99 for dh and myself.

Post Thanks / Like

Their is still an outlet in the BELZ outlets.....BUT.....the belz outlets are now called the Pr1me outlets.

A closer Disney outlet is the Character Premiere in the Orlando Premium Outlets off of Little Lake Bryan next to the Mary Queen of the universe shrine. Its essentially right across I4 from the crossroads shopping center.

If you are going out hotel plaza by Downtown Disney, take a right at the light onto 535 go under I4 and the next light take a left and folllow that just past the Shrine and the outlets are on your right.

Don't forget the Wal Mart on 535 and Osceola Parkway as well as the SuperTarget off of 192 and 535 also have large Disney sections with cheaper Disney t's as well.
    MK Merchandise CM

9/03 Wonder 4 night
    9/05 Wonder 4 night
    3/06 Magic 7 night
    9/06 Magic 7 night
    3/07 Magic 7 night
    9/07 Magic 7 night
    12/07 Wonder 3 night
    3/08 Wonder 3 night
    12/08 Magic 7 night
    4/09 Wonder 3 night

Post Thanks / Like

You don't mention where you are driving from, but if it is down I95, we really like the Disney Outlet in St Augustine. We try to stop in the area on our way down, because DD spends the entire trip after that comparing prices in the parks to what they were at the outlet. We've also found they have a good selection of unusual sizes (both really small and xxl). Last trip we got a bunch of stuff, including tees for all of us, hoodies for the kids, pins and a couple of kid things, all for less than $100.

Have a great trip!
    Daytrip 2001
    HI FamilySuites (now Nick Hotel) 2003
    POR - 2005
    WL 2006, 2007

Cabins 2008
    Jan. '10 DS turns 5 - quick trip with Mommy at ASMo
    June '10 Grand Gathering at the Cabins
    Fall '11 POP last minute surprise
    Summer 2012 Beach Club and Cars Art of Animation

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: