Quantcast Just Questions: Extreme Resort Makeover. - Page 26

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisobel View Post
    so the people i stalk can't give a good description to the police

soooooo, pogo where in rochester do you live? , i actually grew up in chili. graduated high school from gates-chili. i have my nursing degree from the university of rochester. my parents still live there.

ok i am off to bed. see blythe i'm still awake at 9:45am. it was for disney- of course i could have stayed awake.

How come I never knew that?

I should've thought of that...

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Actually, I live in Gates. Wouldn't it be funny if your parents were my neighbors ????
    Which side?? (you guys are scaring me... )

Could I ask you all for a little pixie dust? I just got a call from Dan's aunt -- she's on her way down to Texas b/c her son is in the ICU w/ severe pancreatitis and is not doing well. Her other son is on her way to the airport to fly down w/ her, which makes me doubly nervous, as they're not ones to do that type of thing unless advised to by the dr. We aren't super close to Dan's cousin in Texas, but used to be somewhat, and of course, growing up, the kids were, well, kids and friends. So -- if you could spare a bit of the magic for him -- his name is Ed -- he's young (36) and has two small boys who, although he's divorced from their mom, come and stay with him every weekend and quite often during the week. Thanks....

Okay -- gotta run -- more packing...
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Could I ask you all for a little pixie dust? I just got a call from Dan's aunt -- she's on her way down to Texas b/c her son is in the ICU w/ severe pancreatitis and is not doing well. Her other son is on her way to the airport to fly down w/ her, which makes me doubly nervous, as they're not ones to do that type of thing unless advised to by the dr. We aren't super close to Dan's cousin in Texas, but used to be somewhat, and of course, growing up, the kids were, well, kids and friends. So -- if you could spare a bit of the magic for him -- his name is Ed -- he's young (36) and has two small boys who, although he's divorced from their mom, come and stay with him every weekend and quite often during the week. Thanks....

Okay -- gotta run -- more packing...
    How much do you need ???

This much is all I have and I'll throw in a few prayers to.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Natazu View Post
    Who's Richard Sherman?
    OMG, are you kidding me??? Richard Sherman and his brother were only two of the most influential songwriters for all of Disney. They wrote all the music for Mary Poppins and many Disney attractions, most noteable The Carosel of Progress.
    Aren't you the thrifty shopper ! Don't you love getting a deal ?????
    It's one of the best things about our trips! I love the planning and getting those last minute good deals! That was quite a shock though, quite a difference in price!!

Sarah, I'm so sorry this is all "ganging up on you" at once... and no, you're not a baby at all!! You're very lucky to have such a close relationship w/ your dad, and it's actually a blessing for you that his leaving brings tears, not many folks have that. So, just take all this as a sign of how much you and your dad love each other, what a good doggy-mommy you are and what good love and care you give your family, your fur-babies included.
    Thanks for your support!! I'm supposed to have lunch with dad on Friday again, I'll probably just cry through most of it. I know it will make him feel guilty which I don't want to do, I just can't pretend that this doesn't hurt me.

Could I ask you all for a little pixie dust? I just got a call from Dan's aunt -- she's on her way down to Texas b/c her son is in the ICU w/ severe pancreatitis and is not doing well.
    Absolutely on the way for Dan's Aunt and the whole family!!

So last night went so much better. We put Scooter in the crate at midnight and she actually let me sleep until 5:00, it was really nice. Unfortunately Daisy has figured out how to use the door. I don't have any worries that Daisy will leave the yard, but she doesn't need to be anywhere near the door. So we're spraying her with water anytime she gets anywhere near the door now. Geez, could all these animals just get with the program???

Other than that things are good. We're having a big staff meeting this lunch hour, so should be able to get some things out on the table. Hope you all are having a fabulous day
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

I've once again done my part to show that lawyers aren't always bloodsuckers (may get some asterisks on that one). I gave my 27th pint today. Even got some pizza and a free T-shirt this time as a bonus.

Can you beilieve it's almost Friday already?
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

That I can, and can you believe Fay is taking her sweet ole' time to cross Florida? Still getting a lot of rain and wind here. My Mom aka PirateGal and I were at the Golden Corral and the lights flichered they were off long enough to be noticable. Both thought for sure the power was going to go out. Right now there's a Flash flood warning in effect until 8:37 tonight. I know, I know I've been doing rather well losing weight so why that place? Because we wanted to eat there?
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Post Thanks / Like

good morning campers(oh wait that was last thread). ok redo- good morning remodelers.

So... you are admitting you're stalking me and you want me to tell you how to find me ??? Silly girl !

Actually, I live in Gates. Wouldn't it be funny if your parents were my neighbors ????
    yes it would be very funny. but i know my parents neighbors don't have a tiki bar. so i think you're safe.

Could I ask you all for a little pixie dust? I just got a call from Dan's aunt -- she's on her way down to Texas b/c her son is in the ICU w/ severe pancreatitis and is not doing well. Her other son is on her way to the airport to fly down w/ her, which makes me doubly nervous, as they're not ones to do that type of thing unless advised to by the dr.
    pixie dust on its way.

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    I've once again done my part to show that lawyers aren't always bloodsuckers (may get some asterisks on that one). I gave my 27th pint today. Even got some pizza and a free T-shirt this time as a bonus.

Can you beilieve it's almost Friday already?
    thanks for giving blood.

ok i only wanted to take a nap today, because i don't have to work tonite. well my body had other ideas- and basically told my head to shut up and go back to sleep. what should i make for dinner?

kate
    Oct 07 POR
    Oct 08 ASMo
    Jan 09 ASMu
    SEP 09 ASMo
    DEC 09 CBR-solo trip
    Dec 10 Pop
    Oct 11 CS
    Oct 12 CSR, Dream
    Dec 12 POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Quick zoop -- we've decided to bolt, tomorrow's too nice a day on the coast to give up. Plus, we're unsure what will happen w/ Ed and hopefully, we won't be called home early. Thanks for all the prayers and pixie dust!! Be good, to all who need it and behave... and try not to finish the thread, my eyes won't be able to handle catching up!! I'll miss you all -- see you Monday evening! Love ya!!

(ooops... need a question... who wants us to bring back lobster??? )
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

WooHoo!

I had a very busy day. Tomorrow's Friday! That 's enough to get your motor going!

Prayers and massive anount of for Dan's cousin.

What happened to US softball?
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

so the people i stalk can't give a good description to the police
    Screen cleaner please!

Traci, you have one of those positive attitudes that just amazes me... ... your family is very lucky to have such an upbeat, spirited person in their lives. Right now, I'm just letting some of your happiness rub off on me...
    Thank you, that was a very nice comment... it means a lot to me if I make someones day just a tad brighter.

Wow -- we drive right by there on our way to Cooks Corner!! I can't believe that's where she was... talk about being out in the open!!! Wow!!
    I know, it was astonishing to say the least.

Do you realize how much like Blythe you are ???? It is scary.
    Why, thank you, I'll take that as a compliment. Uumm, except the scary part.

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Michetti View Post
    I don't advise violence unless it involves children, the elderly, or helpless animals. I think someone ought to show your "ex" a new way to use his airboat motor.
    Thanks Marilyn, I needed that!

Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    What if it involves a lack of questions?
    Wow, you're good!

Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    OH OH, I forgot the best part!

We're renting a car for our trip in a couple weeks and I wasn't able to get a very good deal this year because of the economy/gas prices, whatever. So I was just messing around on the computer this afternoon checking our flight prices, etc. and I went on Dollar's site and got us a rental car for the whole week for $85.00!! WOO HOO, I just saved us over $100 for the week!! Pretty cool huh? More Mickey merchandise for me!!
    That's awesome, what a smart shopper you are!

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    I think the airboat motor should be pawned...
    I agree, Ithink they should be able to take his toys, (ATV, the boat that he uses for fun instead of fishing etc) Oh well, That's ok, I'm sure I'm a much happier person than him so that's the best revenge there is right?

So.... is everything flushing okay??
    Uum, hello, a little personal don't ya think?

Could I ask you all for a little pixie dust?
    Sending tons your way!

Again, let me thank you. If not for blood donors there would have been several times that I wouldn't have made it, so a mere thank you is no where near enough........
    Quote Originally Posted by trackbarroness View Post
    That I can, and can you believe Fay is taking her sweet ole' time to cross Florida? Still getting a lot of rain and wind here. My Mom aka PirateGal and I were at the Golden Corral and the lights flichered they were off long enough to be noticable. Both thought for sure the power was going to go out. Right now there's a Flash flood warning in effect until 8:37 tonight. I know, I know I've been doing rather well losing weight so why that place? Because we wanted to eat there?
    Sending more to ride out the weather safely!

Well, did everyone's day go well? When I went to the shelter to pick Hailey up from volunteering I made the mistake of going in. We have 4 cats and a rabbit (all rescues except the rabbit) and a small home so we can't take anymore. I'm such a baby that I started blubbering like an idiot and had to leave. Theyhave over 230 cats right now.... I just want to bring all of the kitties and doggies home to stay.
    Well, I guess I should go relax for a bit, it's been a very busy day. I hope everyone is doing well to all.

Oh, and Blythe, have a safe trip!
    °o° Traci ¨¨*:•

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, pogo, thanks. I was finally able to see the pics and it is wonderful!!!! Did I tell you Hailey looked at them with me?
    °o° Traci ¨¨*:•

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

pogo Guest

yes it would be very funny. but i know my parents neighbors don't have a tiki bar. so i think you're safe.

ok i only wanted to take a nap today, because i don't have to work tonite. well my body had other ideas- and basically told my head to shut up and go back to sleep. what should i make for dinner?
    OK..... what street do they live on ???

I'm thinking eggs and pancakes with real maple syrup !

Quick zoop -- we've decided to bolt, tomorrow's too nice a day on the coast to give up. Plus, we're unsure what will happen w/ Ed and hopefully, we won't be called home early. Thanks for all the prayers and pixie dust!! Be good, to all who need it and behave... and try not to finish the thread, my eyes won't be able to handle catching up!! I'll miss you all -- see you Monday evening! Love ya!!

(ooops... need a question... who wants us to bring back lobster??? )
    Have fun and hug those two beautiful little ladies for me.

Have I got a deal for you ! If you bring back lobsters, I'll cook them for you and we can have another get together.

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton View Post
    Oh, pogo, thanks. I was finally able to see the pics and it is wonderful!!!! Did I tell you Hailey looked at them with me?
    I'm glad you could see them.... oh... and Hailey too !

Post Thanks / Like

OK..... what street do they live on ???
    now who's stalking whom???? they live on cross bow drive.

ok i agreed to go into work tonite for overtime. what was i thinking????

kate

p.s. i know what i was thinking- more money for disney
    Oct 07 POR
    Oct 08 ASMo
    Jan 09 ASMu
    SEP 09 ASMo
    DEC 09 CBR-solo trip
    Dec 10 Pop
    Oct 11 CS
    Oct 12 CSR, Dream
    Dec 12 POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Caroleh, you need to get some rest and get rid of that "bug"

My dolls are all sizes. The largest is a 32" Santa, and the smallest is a 6" pincushion. I DO pay to dress my dolls, so if you're serious, I'd just as soon pay you. The ones I'm working on now are 13 in. quintuplets. They're not all porcelain - they have cloth bodies from above the knees and elbows to the base of their heads. When DH gets home I'll send some pictures, (I don't know how to do that).

I've done almost 60 dolls, some of them antique reproductions, and look forward to showing them off.

Get well !
    with any luck here are 6 of my dolls http://www.geocities.com/marilyn.michetti/?200820

Are these ok?
    REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!
    1998 Shades of Green
    1999, 2000,2001, Shades of Green
    2002 Contemporary - 2003 Contemporary - 2004, 2005,2006, Shades of Green
    Dec. 2007 First trip to Disneyland
    Dec. 2008 Shades of Green & JQ "meet"

Post Thanks / Like

I hope you have a better night... sorry I wasn't there to participate in the fun last night. Trust me, it would've been better than 5 hrs staring at the ceiling in my isolation room in the ER....
    You should have used the time to catch some !
    I've once again done my part to show that lawyers aren't always bloodsuckers (may get some asterisks on that one).
    At least you give some back.
    Quick zoop -- we've decided to bolt, tomorrow's too nice a day on the coast to give up. I'll miss you all -- see you Monday evening! Love ya!!
    Have a great time!! We are heading the opposite direction early Saturday. Say hello to the Atlantic for me, and I'll say hi to the Pacific for you!!
    now ok i agreed to go into work tonite for overtime. what was i thinking????
    Well SOMEBODY's got to fill in while Blythe is off having a great time!

I'm taking tomorrow off to get ready for our trip - since I have done NOTHING to prepare as of now. Besides, I couldn't face another day of work this week. I'm taking the first half of next week off, and we will see about the rest when we return. This time of year is always rough for me, as school starts and I face another year of stress dealing with schedules, school work, and oh yah, work too. Of course it could also be that this is our normal "Disney" time of year. We have gone to DL or WDW for the past 4 years, the last week of August. Not this year. Do you think I'm just having Disney withdrawals??

pogo Guest

now who's stalking whom???? they live on cross bow drive.
    Near Hitree Lane or the circle ???
    with any luck here are 6 of my dolls http://www.geocities.com/marilyn.michetti/?200820

Are these ok?
    Yeah.... if you're a girl !
    I'm taking tomorrow off to get ready for our trip - since I have done NOTHING to prepare as of now. Besides, I couldn't face another day of work this week. I'm taking the first half of next week off, and we will see about the rest when we return. This time of year is always rough for me, as school starts and I face another year of stress dealing with schedules, school work, and oh yah, work too. Of course it could also be that this is our normal "Disney" time of year. We have gone to DL or WDW for the past 4 years, the last week of August. Not this year. Do you think I'm just having Disney withdrawals??
    Could be...... I hope you get a chance to unwind...... relax... have some fun, etc., etc.

So who are you going to have coffee with tomorrow ???

Post Thanks / Like

Are these ok?
    Yes! Great work!

Near Hitree Lane or the circle ???

Yeah.... if you're a girl !
    Pogo, Marilyn thinks you are a girl, remember???

Good Night all!
    Take care of yourselves!
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

Are these ok?
    Wow, Marilyn those are great...I'll PM maybe tomorrow with a few ideas!! I need to look at some actual pattern to measure the tissue paper!!

I'd say you're having Disney withdrawals!! I kinda know what you mean, only mine isn't Disney, but going back home. We usually go at the end of May. This year we didn't go and I'm missing my family something terrible.

Have a great time this weekend, T & G, Blythe and Mary!!! Mary, could you eat a Mickey rice krispie bar for me please? 48 more days until the first trip!!!
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Pogo, I've done some "guy" dolls, and I've done a couple that involve veils and finger tambourines. One of them enlisted as a Navy Wave, but the other probably shouldn't be shown on a family forum.

Caroleh, DH is waiting for your e-mail to send you an actual picture of the quints.

(I still have hopes that Pogo will change his mind about being a guy - the embarrassment will stay with me forever). If you can't, can you at least pretend to like dolls?
    REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!
    1998 Shades of Green
    1999, 2000,2001, Shades of Green
    2002 Contemporary - 2003 Contemporary - 2004, 2005,2006, Shades of Green
    Dec. 2007 First trip to Disneyland
    Dec. 2008 Shades of Green & JQ "meet"

Post Thanks / Like

Just zooping! This week has been crazy busy, I spent yesterday at the zoo with Brandon's school - yup...45 children!! It was exhausting and I get to do it all again tomorrow at a local water park. I think I need to have my sanity level checked!

Pogo - the walkway/deck looks amazing!

Blythe - I hope everything works out with your tests, I hope no babies end up getting the mumps - and the poor things are not even vaccinated. Are they planning on doing anything to the Dr if she knew she was infected and still reported to work?

Marilyn - your dolls are adorable! (This coming from a girl!)

T&G - I am with you on the Disney withdrawls....we have been going 3 times a year for the past 3 years - I have not been since January & I don't think we will get back until next Sept . Jays work schedule is just too crazy and will be for the next year

Ken - Thanks for giving blood!
    My step-dad was honoured at a dinner in May for giving over 100 units of blood. In June he had a heart attack and was administered 3 units, he joked that maybe he was saving his own life. In July he learned that because of the heart attack he can no longer give blood - ever. I have a call in to Canadian Blood Services and am waiting to hear back from them; I want to organize a blood drive and challenge his friends & family to match (hopefully supersede) his 100 unit contribution. I will keep you all posted on if the drive is a go or not! I already have the location set up at one of our police divisions that has a public access community room - The police chief and inspector have given me their blessings, so hopefully the Cdn Blood Services will allow/staff the drive. Anyway - thank you!

Well, I am heading to bed, gotta rest up for my 'field trip' to the water park tomorrow - anyone want to come chaperon with me?

& to all those in need, and to all of those going to WDW, say hi to for me, and please bring me back a .
    Lea-Ann
    The Creative Mind that Never Rests . . .

Dreaming of Disney.......
    Last Trip - Dec 14-21, 2012 AKL!!! Next Trip - TBA!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Lea-Ann, when I was waiting to give today, they were talking about a man who had been given several pints when wounded as a WWII soldier. He started giving as soon as he got home and apparently has given some huge amount of units over the last 60 years or so. I thought they said 1000, but that amounts to about 16 pints a year, and I'm not sure that's possible.

Anybody got a spare cookie?
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: