Quantcast Just Questions: Extreme Resort Makeover. - Page 27

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Michetti View Post
    Pogo, I've done some "guy" dolls, and I've done a couple that involve veils and finger tambourines. One of them enlisted as a Navy Wave, but the other probably shouldn't be shown on a family forum.

Caroleh, DH is waiting for your e-mail to send you an actual picture of the quints.

(I still have hopes that Pogo will change his mind about being a guy - the embarrassment will stay with me forever). If you can't, can you at least pretend to like dolls?

BTW, when I said, "are these ok," I wasn't fishing for compliments, I just realized I needed to ask a question.
    REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!
    1998 Shades of Green
    1999, 2000,2001, Shades of Green
    2002 Contemporary - 2003 Contemporary - 2004, 2005,2006, Shades of Green
    Dec. 2007 First trip to Disneyland
    Dec. 2008 Shades of Green & JQ "meet"

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Could be...... I hope you get a chance to unwind...... relax... have some fun, etc., etc.

So who are you going to have coffee with tomorrow ???
    Hope so. Its supposed to be really nice on Saturday....then rain the rest of the time.

Don't know. I'll probably grab coffee when I'm getting groceries. Not exactly a relaxing day off, but still better than being at work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    I'd say you're having Disney withdrawals!! I kinda know what you mean, only mine isn't Disney, but going back home. We usually go at the end of May. This year we didn't go and I'm missing my family something terrible.
    I don't think its just Disney. This is our normal big family vacation time, and this extended weekend at the coast just isn't cutting it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower View Post
    T&G - I am with you on the Disney withdrawls....we have been going 3 times a year for the past 3 years - I have not been since January & I don't think we will get back until next Sept . Jays work schedule is just too crazy and will be for the next year
    I shouldn't have withdrawls, since we were just there in March, and will be back in December. But its become a really special family vacation destination for the end of the summer. Hopefully next year we will be Hawaii, and all will be good.
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Lea-Ann, when I was waiting to give today, they were talking about a man who had been given several pints when wounded as a WWII soldier. He started giving as soon as he got home and apparently has given some huge amount of units over the last 60 years or so. I thought they said 1000, but that amounts to about 16 pints a year, and I'm not sure that's possible.
    They don't like my blood - I'm usually too anemic. Oh well. Who would want "tired blood"? Maybe if I gave first thing in the morning, after a good nights sleep?

Post Thanks / Like

If it's too cold where you are, come on down to Az. It's going to be 110 tomorrow, Sat., and Sun.

We'll cook out. Here, that means sticking the meat outside the door on a fork and calling it done.

See you in the morning. Can we have quiche? I'll make ham and cheese, and some latte.

Later....................
    REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!
    1998 Shades of Green
    1999, 2000,2001, Shades of Green
    2002 Contemporary - 2003 Contemporary - 2004, 2005,2006, Shades of Green
    Dec. 2007 First trip to Disneyland
    Dec. 2008 Shades of Green & JQ "meet"

Post Thanks / Like

Near Hitree Lane or the circle ???
    you scare me. the circle. why do you want to know??

work is lovely tonite. easy overtime(hope that didn't just jinx me). just played around on the garden grocer site to see how much stuff i want.

quiche for breakfast sounds good.

kate
    Oct 07 POR
    Oct 08 ASMo
    Jan 09 ASMu
    SEP 09 ASMo
    DEC 09 CBR-solo trip
    Dec 10 Pop
    Oct 11 CS
    Oct 12 CSR, Dream
    Dec 12 POFQ

Natazu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    How much coffee do you think it would take to knock whatever this is out of my system???
    try scotch

Actually, I live in Gates.
    you put up a new gate too?

Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    OMG, are you kidding me??? Richard Sherman and his brother were only two of the most influential songwriters for all of Disney. They wrote all the music for Mary Poppins and many Disney attractions, most noteable The Carosel of Progress.
    Yeah, but does he cook?

Post Thanks / Like

I forgot to mention that tomorrow morning is the start of the nations largest relay race. The "hood to coast" starts up on Mt Hood and goes about 200 miles to the Pacific ocean. Teams of about 10 run legs through the night. Check this out. We may pass some of them Saturday morning on the way to the coast.
    I know many people that have done this over the year, including this year. They have some rather funny team names. My favorite would fit right in here....."Roadkill".

Anyone watch the volleyball on the Olympics tonight?

Post Thanks / Like

If it's too cold where you are, come on down to Az. It's going to be 110 tomorrow, Sat., and Sun.

We'll cook out. Here, that means sticking the meat outside the door on a fork and calling it done.

See you in the morning. Can we have quiche? I'll make ham and cheese, and some latte.

Later....................
    I guess with it being 110º, there is no such thing as fresh roadkill in Arizona...?

Breakfast sounds yummy!

Quote Originally Posted by Natazu View Post

Yeah, but does he cook?
    That jazzy number in Jungle Book really cooks! Doesn't it?

Today is Friday! The day we've all been working for, right?
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    I forgot to mention that tomorrow morning is the start of the nations largest relay race. The "hood to coast" starts up on Mt Hood and goes about 200 miles to the Pacific ocean. Teams of about 10 run legs through the night. Check this out. We may pass some of them Saturday morning on the way to the coast.
    I know many people that have done this over the year, including this year. They have some rather funny team names. My favorite would fit right in here....."Roadkill".

Anyone watch the volleyball on the Olympics tonight?
    That sounds similar to what they do up in the Seattle area. I don't remember the name...Summit to Sound or something. Each leg is a different activity...skiing, canoing, etc. My brother was going to do the canoe part but they had gotten a lot of rain and they called off that section at the last minute. He was upset, but my nervous mom was not lol.

Who needs coffee?

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning! How is the day going so far for the lovely JQ crew?

T&G, have a safe and wonderful trip!

Carol, I don't remember reading about you being sick but Marilyn says to get rid of the "bug" so to feel better.

Marilyn, those dolls are very nice, thans for sharing the pictures!

So, does anyone have anything special going on today? I think after Hailey is done at the shelter (animal) this afternoon that we will try to figure out what we need to pack for our upcoming trip! Woohoo! 17 days to go!! BTW, Thanks Sarah, you got me in the mood to pack!

Oh yeah, anyone who's keeping score, the bio family were MIA no-call, no-show yet again this week we just got our date for the mediation and also for the pre-hearing status conference. so we'll see....
    Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful morning and help yourself to some doughnuts. for those who need and for all!
    °o° Traci ¨¨*:•

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    Pogo, Marilyn thinks you are a girl, remember???
    Yes.... I remember.
    (I still have hopes that Pogo will change his mind about being a guy - the embarrassment will stay with me forever). If you can't, can you at least pretend to like dolls?
    For you... I'll try.....OK ??
    Pogo - the walkway/deck looks amazing!
    Thanks. The sales manager that done our quote for the landscaping company stopped by yesterday and was amazed at the detail his crew put into the work. Now I've got to write the check.
    BTW, when I said, "are these ok," I wasn't fishing for compliments, I just realized I needed to ask a question.
    Yeah sure..... but don't you think you should have asked a question this time too ??????
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisobel View Post
    Just asking. Do you ever come home for a visit ????
    Quote Originally Posted by Natazu View Post
    you put up a new gate too?
    Not yet.... but we're going to. We want to keep the scotch drinkers out !
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    I guess with it being 110º, there is no such thing as fresh roadkill in Arizona...?
    Sis... you crack me up. I can hear you saying that with your funny accent.

Post Thanks / Like

Just asking. Do you ever come home for a visit ????
    yes, my parents like me to visit. they're funny that way.

had a very nice nite at work. almost felt guilty for taking overtime pay for it. got over that fast didn't i?

have a great day. i am going to nap and then i want to go the movies today. i'm weird i actually like going to the movies alone(anything but horror)

kate
    Oct 07 POR
    Oct 08 ASMo
    Jan 09 ASMu
    SEP 09 ASMo
    DEC 09 CBR-solo trip
    Dec 10 Pop
    Oct 11 CS
    Oct 12 CSR, Dream
    Dec 12 POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Morning all, I'm tired again today (surprise, surprise, right?) and was pretty restless last night. I got up at 2:00 and decided to take the trash out, silly girl! At least it's Friday and that gives me something to look forward to. Even though this weekend will be busy with a mobile adoption on Saturday, and a big dog walk on Sunday. Oh well, at least it's not work!

Well I'm off to finish getting ready. I'm going to lunch with my dad today, hope I don't act like too much of a baby. Hope you all have a fabulous day Love ya!
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

pogo Guest

yes, my parents like me to visit. they're funny that way.
    I'll have to walk down to see you the next time you visit. Won't that be fun ????
    Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    Morning all, I'm tired again today (surprise, surprise, right?) and was pretty restless last night. I got up at 2:00 and decided to take the trash out, silly girl! At least it's Friday and that gives me something to look forward to. Even though this weekend will be busy with a mobile adoption on Saturday, and a big dog walk on Sunday. Oh well, at least it's not work!

Well I'm off to finish getting ready. I'm going to lunch with my dad today, hope I don't act like too much of a baby. Hope you all have a fabulous day Love ya!
    Sarah..... try to relax and just enjoy being with your father today. Here's a ..... just because.

Post Thanks / Like

He wants to know why you made them move all the way to Rochester just to stalk him.

Coffee? Anybody got coffee?
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

If a Dog barks his head off in the forest and no human hears him, is he still a bad Dog?
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    I loved my trip to Oregon. My friend was nursing out there and I was able to go and visit. I had the coolest digital picture of the tip of Mt Hood peaking thru the clouds as I were flying home, but, the CD that had the pics on it now has a video game on it - somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton View Post
    So, does anyone have anything special going on today? I think after Hailey is done at the shelter (animal) this afternoon that we will try to figure out what we need to pack for our upcoming trip! Woohoo! 17 days to go!! BTW, Thanks Sarah, you got me in the mood to pack!

Oh yeah, anyone who's keeping score, the bio family were MIA no-call, no-show yet again this week we just got our date for the mediation and also for the pre-hearing status conference. so we'll see....
    Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful morning and help yourself to some doughnuts. for those who need and for all!
    Traci,
    Have fun planning to pack!

I really hope everything goes well with the mediator/pre-hearing. Hopefully it is for the best that did not show up and maybe you can get them out of his little life for good. He does not need that growing up, wondering when they will come...poor little guy.

Thanks. The sales manager that done our quote for the landscaping company stopped by yesterday and was amazed at the detail his crew put into the work. Now I've got to write the check.
    So Sorry to hear you still have to write the cheque...just think of the extra Disney luxuries you could have had on your next trip....at least they did a wonderful job!

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Lea-Ann, when I was waiting to give today, they were talking about a man who had been given several pints when wounded as a WWII soldier. He started giving as soon as he got home and apparently has given some huge amount of units over the last 60 years or so. I thought they said 1000, but that amounts to about 16 pints a year, and I'm not sure that's possible.

Anybody got a spare cookie?
    That does seem like a lot to have donated, and given his age too - that is great that he continues to give. In Canada you can only donate around every 2 months - and they are strict about their policies. He can't donate because of the heart attack, not because he received blood.

Well, I am trying to gear up for this class trip today. I will have my own 2 kids at the water park, in addition to helping them watch the other daycare kids - it is going to be along day! On the upside, the sun is shining and it is supposed to be hot & humid so it is a perfect sounding day for it!

I have no cookies to share, but there are some leftover eggs and toast, anyone interested?

What does everyone have planned for the weekend? I am heading out of town to a friends place (Ironically, she is the one I visited when she lived in Oregon, she is back here in Ontario now!)
    Lea-Ann
    The Creative Mind that Never Rests . . .

Dreaming of Disney.......
    Last Trip - Dec 14-21, 2012 AKL!!! Next Trip - TBA!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Traci,
    Have fun planning to pack!

I really hope everything goes well with the mediator/pre-hearing. Hopefully it is for the best that did not show up and maybe you can get them out of his little life for good. He does not need that growing up, wondering when they will come...poor little guy.
    Thanks, I'm hoping with te records we're keeping that she has a good shot at sole r&r and custody. So kep your fingers crossed, Carter sure doesn't need to spend his childhood sitting on the porch waiting for them to show up.
    Have fun t the water park!

Well, I guess I won't be doing packing today, Bruce has been bugging me to go to the Dr. early because I'm pale again and exhausted but then again I have always looked like Caspers sister.
    I figured I was hust tired from the virus but we'll see. The Dr.s office said they want to test just to be sure I don't need another transfusion right now I usually need someone to tell me to get checked because I've only had a very rapid drop once, so it just gradually happens so I don't notice. The last 2 units I got took 8 hours, not the way I want to spend a day. But at least I feel much better after. So let me just say yet again, Thanks for the blood to all who give.
    Ken, did you want peanut butter or chocolate chip?

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    If a Dog barks his head off in the forest and no human hears him, is he still a bad Dog?
    Very cute! How have you been???

Countless previous trips

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    And if a husband says something in the forest and no human hears him, is he still wrong? (No need to answer, we already know what the JQ babes will say.)

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton View Post
    Ken, did you want peanut butter or chocolate chip?
    Oooh, chocolate chip'll get me every time. Thanks.

You know, mental abuse is about as bad as physical abuse and sometimes leaves more unseen scars. Nothing says "You're not worth my time" to a kid more than not bothering to show up for visitation. I hope the courts stop that nonsense and stop it fast. No child should have to be put through that. DW's ex had a lot of faults, but one thing he was good at was being sure he got the kids when he said he would. DW also helped him through a rough time by allowing him to pay less support for a while, but didn't mind it as much because he was actually pretty good to the kids.

to everyone in Florida who's being drenched because Fay has overstayed her welcome. We're getting a little outfall up here in the form of wind and gray skies, but we need the soaker rains we're getting.

How's Friday going for everybody?
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

greetings from rain-soaked Jacksonville!
    How has everyone been? I am not even going to try to catch up on the news around here..but if anyone wants to give me a quick update....
    Fay is still drenching us and I am very leery of the tree in the front yard. Had to spend the night at the hospital last nite because we are on the trauma alert team! DH is mad because I was with all of the residents...young, rich and cute!!!
    Hope everyone is well...does anyone have a canoe for me???
    michelle

Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: