Quantcast Cheap souvenirs?? - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

We have bought packs of pens that come usually with 4 or 6 in a package and then split them as gifts- it's a lot less than buying the individual ones but we usually find some of those we have to get as well. Also they have character crayon packages that the kids used to get and take to school to give to all their classmates. They would also take stickers to school that the CM would give them for free and we would usually buy them some character cookies and pretzels that they would share as a snack. One year when my nephew was 5 or 6 and we went to the luau at the Poly he asked when we went in if he would have 22 leis to take home to his class and they were happy to get them for him- they even put them in a nice box and gave them to him when the luau ended. We always have extra Mickey soap and shampoo left over so one year we bought some little wash cloths that are shrunk small and tight in plastic wrap at the large store at DTD
    and made some gift sets for the neighbor kids. I love getting new key chains for myself each trip. There are also little things that are different themes from the parks that are little toppers for pencils or pens and I put them on my cell phone. There are usually items for cars available like magnetic bumper stickers and decals that are inexpensive and the antenna toppers. If you look around and think creatively you can always find great things.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe no one has mentioned the Disney World outlets!!! We always head to Character Premiere in the Premium Outlets. It is not very far from DTD. We usually buy several shirts and other souvenirs there at much less than in the parks or other spots and they are things that were sold at WDW.

We have bought shirts there that were still being sold in the parks! I have bought shirts with resort logos, Epcot, pajamas, toys, coloring books, pins, etc. Some items are the same price as the parks, the snacks are I know.

A friend of mine went this July and bought one of those navy windbreakers that have WDW in gold thread on the back. She paid $19 and I bought one in a resort store and paid much more last year
    Poly: 00, 03 x 2, 04, 05, 07 x 2, 09 x 2, 10, 11
    CR: 01, 02 x 2, 04, 06 x 2, 10, 11, 12
    GF: 01, 04
    F.W. Cabin: 07
    S/D: 01, 02 x 2, 03, 06, 07, 08, 09
    WL: 16
    POR: 14, 15
    DLR: 08, 13

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: