Quantcast America's next Top Model Cycle 11

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default America's next Top Model Cycle 11

So what did you think of this new season's start? - thought they did a good job removing the girl at the end of the show- she was a little too full of herself. I was surprised about the girl with the glasses, but i guess she wasn't what they wanted..
    Overall it looks like it might be a good season- the ISIS story will add some drama- ( wasn't Isis a saturday morning tv show
    I also think Clark will be this season's witch ( if she can remain in the hunt)
    Sheena might be my early season pick
    Bryan

DVC since 02, Poly 89-90, Tokyo 98, CB 99, Swan 01, WL 06 ,08, 10, BLT 11, HHI 12, OKW 12-13, BC 03-05, 07-09, 11, 13,16 , 17
    Contemporary 05, 13, GC DLR 15, VeroBeach 16, AoA 16

"There's Blood on the saddle, and Blood all around...."Big Al-

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't see the show yet, but I wanted to chuckle at your reference to the TV show Isis. I remember that! She was a teacher who found an amulet that empowered her with the powers of Egyptian queen (goddess?) Isis when she shouted "Oh mighty Isis!" I think she also worked with superhero Shazam in occasional cross promotions. 1970s.

I'm looking forward to checking out this season's group. I've only seen Isis in-promotion photos.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

I agree about Clark. Her attitude seems . I think my early pick would be Brittany R, or the only pick they let stay a Brittany. I didn't see any preview for next week's show. Hoping it's the makeovers and they chop Clark's hair off. I always love watching this show for the photography aspect. It's interesting to watch them do the shoots and see what kind of photos are the result.

Post Thanks / Like

Well this isis is slightly different than the old TV heroine ...just a little LOL
    Bryan

DVC since 02, Poly 89-90, Tokyo 98, CB 99, Swan 01, WL 06 ,08, 10, BLT 11, HHI 12, OKW 12-13, BC 03-05, 07-09, 11, 13,16 , 17

Post Thanks / Like

Last night i was sure ISIS was going, but the girl who lost really deserved to go- she never shut up and was very rude at times.
    Bryan

Post Thanks / Like

They will keep Isis around...she is making them some $ with all the gossip about her. I can't wait till makeover episode next!
    Dec 27- Best of Both Worlds Tour, Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus with Jonas Brothers
    Mar 21- Look Me In The Eyes Tour, Jonas Brothers with Rooney
    Aug 27- Burnin' Up Tour, Jonas Brothers with Demi Lovato, The Veronicas, and BIG ROB!

march 09 SENIOR TRIP

Dallas, TX (1424.06 miles from the Disneyland Resort)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Minnie Imagineer View Post
    They will keep Isis around...she is making them some $ with all the gossip about her. I can't wait till makeover episode next!
    Maybe we could give her a little credit for her abilities. She did very well on the first assignment.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone watch last night?

Really loved the make over on the girl the keep comparing to Angelina Jolie (I'm going blank on their names) and am glad she got comfortable with it. Although, being a mom, I'm wondering what exactly the issue with her and her mother is. Sad when someone says they don't love their mom or dad. She's beautiful though, my favorite I think. Her and the girl who they cut to short blond hair.

I'm thinking Clark will be one of the next to go - just don't get her.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: