Quantcast Favorite and least favorite NFL team - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Favorite - J-E-T-S- Jets Jets Jets

Least Favorite- Pats- cheating, poorsports, cocky, Bellicheck is a j*rk too
    Bryan

DVC since 02, Poly 89-90, Tokyo 98, CB 99, Swan 01, WL 06 ,08, 10, BLT 11, HHI 12, OKW 12-13, BC 03-05, 07-09, 11, 13,16 , 17
    Contemporary 05, 13, GC DLR 15, VeroBeach 16, AoA 16

"There's Blood on the saddle, and Blood all around...."Big Al-

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Scar View Post
    Why? From what I can tell, most Giant fans that live in the DMZ are like that, and vice versa for Eagle fans in the same area. I suspect if you go to NY and North Jersey, Giant fans probobly hate the Cowboys more.
    I don't really know any Eagles fans who would say the Giants are their most hated team. All the ones I know would definitely say the Cowboys.

Real Cowboys fans are too arrogant to bother hating any other teams ... they think they're so much better than everyone else they just feel bad for them.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scar View Post
    I'd be curious to know who Cowboy fans hate the most. And I mean the "real" Cowboy fans from Texas. I always assumed it was the Redskins.
    My hubby is a "real" Cowboy fan from Texas, and he's says no doubt about it - the Redskins.

My favorite team is the Panthers. I don't really hate any of the the other teams, but I guess I dislike the Eagles a lot. Division-wise I used to dislike the Saints, but after meeting Drew Brees, I have to like them just a little.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Real Cowboys fans are too arrogant to bother hating any other teams ... they think they're so much better than everyone else they just feel bad for them.

Okay, you're right, Ian.

Post Thanks / Like

3 guesses as to how I was raised (just look at my avatar, that's me when I was 3!)
    So my fave is of course the Eagles
    Least fave is Cowboys.
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

Favorite (NFC): See avatar!
    Favorite (AFC): Colts, mostly because I'm a huge Tony Dungy fan and the offensive coordinator grew up in my hometown.

Least favorite: Da Bears! My family's from Chicago, so I'm the outsider looking in. We'll just see what happens Sunday
    -Andy

Many trips to the world!
    Disney College Program alumnus Aug 2011-Jan 2012 Electric Umbrella in Epcot

Post Thanks / Like

Favorite team. The Colts! Glad Manning and Dungy got the monkeys of their backs with SB XLI.

Least favorite Team. The dolphins. Growing up in South Florida it was fun to root against the fins, though I must say I feel for Marino never getting back to the SB.
    Feb '19 Aulani
    Aug '18 Pop Century
    Feb '18 Disneyland
    Dec '16 Yacht & Beach Club
    Oct '13 Carribbean Beach
    Dec '10 AK Kidani Village
    Dec '09 Port Orleans FQ
    Dec '08 Polynesian
    Dec '05 Pop Century

Dec '02 AS Sports
    '73- '92 numerous off site

'71 Disneyland

Post Thanks / Like

I'm A Raider and after watching them on Sunday makes me wonder why. The sooner Al Davis goes the better.

I have always disliked the Chiefs. The Missus is a Texan fan and she doesn't like them either.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Melanears View Post

Okay, you're right, Ian.
    Ha ha ... sorry if you took that the wrong way, Mel. It's my dry sense of humor.

I actually meant that as a compliment, because the Cowboys have been so successful over the years. They have a right to be arrogant ... they're one of (if not the) most winningest franchises in NFL history.
    Ian ºOº

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

Post Thanks / Like

It seems that either you are a Cowboy fan or you really dislike them. No in between. And the fans I do know are a little arrogant.

As for winningest, the Cowboys have five Super Bowls and no NFL titles. The Packers on the other hand have three Super Bowls and 12 ovrall NFL titles. I wouldn't call the Cowboys the winningest though they have been very good since the early 70's
    '94 & '97 Off Site
    '98, '04 & '07 PO - Riverside
    '00 Polynesian I '01 Contemporary
    '02 Animal Kingdom Lodge I '03 All Star Movies
    '05, '08 & '09 Pop Century I '06 Wilderness Lodge

Next 9/18 PO - French Quarter

"Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." ~ Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Ha ha ... sorry if you took that the wrong way, Mel. It's my dry sense of humor.

I actually meant that as a compliment, because the Cowboys have been so successful over the years. They have a right to be arrogant ... they're one of (if not the) most winningest franchises in NFL history.
    It's just kinda humorous when people throw out blanket statements like that.

Believe me, my hubby has been pretty disenchanted with the Cowboys shenanigans in recent years, and was actually glad to see PacMan suspended yesterday. And on the field, he was thoroughly disgusted with Romo's nonchalant attitude when throwing those interceptions Sunday. The list could go on and on.

But he's a Cowboy fan born and bred, and will stick with them through it all. That's what true fans do. And yeah, he definitely hates the Redskins. I'm one of those indifferent Cowboys fans (if there is such a thing). It depends on who they are playing if I pull for them or not.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff G View Post
    As for winningest, the Cowboys have five Super Bowls and no NFL titles. The Packers on the other hand have three Super Bowls and 12 overall NFL titles. I wouldn't call the Cowboys the winningest though they have been very good since the early 70's
    Well since the Cowboys didn't enter the NFL until 1960, I'd say 5 titles in 48 years is pretty good!

For the record, the Packers joined in 1919, so they still hold the edge with an average of one title every 5.3 seasons as opposed to the Cowboys average of one every 9.6 seasons.

Then again, the league was much smaller when the Packers started out, so the odds were stacked much more heavily in your favor than they are today.
    Ian ºOº

Next trip:

Post Thanks / Like

Favorite: The Pats (And after the last few performances I wonder why ) Matt Cassel has to be benched...and dont get me start on the defense....they are just so bad...but anyway...thats how I was born and raised

Least: Cowboys...I just utterly dispise Tony Romo....though both Mannings are a close favorite for me to despise as well....and I agree with the poster about the whole arrogant thing lol
    ~*~Tonya~*~

1st = 1992
    ASMo = Jan. 6-12 '07
    POP = Jan 5-11 '08
    BWV = Jan 6-16 '09
    BCV = Jan 12-22 '10
    BWV = Jan. 21-29 '11
    BWV = Jan. 21-28 '12
    BWV = Dec. 8-15 '12
    BCV/BWV=Jan. 24-Feb. 1 '14
    BWV = Jan. 16-24 '15
    BWV = Jan. 29-Feb. 6 '16
    BWV = Jan. 20-28 '17
    BWV = Jan. 26-Feb. 3 '18

Post Thanks / Like

Well since the Cowboys didn't enter the NFL until 1960, I'd say 5 titles in 48 years is pretty good!

For the record, the Packers joined in 1919, so they still hold the edge with an average of one title every 5.3 seasons as opposed to the Cowboys average of one every 9.6 seasons.

Then again, the league was much smaller when the Packers started out, so the odds were stacked much more heavily in your favor than they are today.
    From the mid-late 70's through the implementation of the salary cap the Packers couldn't compete with the Cowboys in terms of money earned & salaries making them not competitive for most of those years like many other small market teams. The salary cap & revenue sharing saved them as an organization.

But you are right the Cowboys (49ers and Steelers too) have done well. They just don't have the most titles.
    '94 & '97 Off Site
    '98, '04 & '07 PO - Riverside
    '00 Polynesian I '01 Contemporary
    '02 Animal Kingdom Lodge I '03 All Star Movies
    '05, '08 & '09 Pop Century I '06 Wilderness Lodge

Next 9/18 PO - French Quarter

"Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." ~ Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

i just had to say something: if i'm not mistaken Steelers also have 5 Super Bowls and they also have a MUCH better attitudes on and off the field.... don't have many suspensions not anywhere near the # for the Cowboys.
    Here we go Steelers, here we go!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eeyorelover63 View Post
    i just had to say something: if i'm not mistaken Steelers also have 5 Super Bowls and they also have a MUCH better attitudes on and off the field.... don't have many suspensions not anywhere near the # for the Cowboys.
    That doesn't really make the steelers a better team. And as much as I hate to admit it Ian is right the cowboys have the highest winning percentage or at least did going into this season according to the football hall of fame with .577 and also the most post season wins with 32
    -Chris R.

"We now face the danger, which in the past has been the most destructive to the humans: Success, plenty, comfort and ever-increasing leisure. No dynamic people has ever survived these dangers." --John Steinbeck

Post Thanks / Like

Favs: BUCCANEERS

Least: Cowboys

Neither DH or I have ever been Cowboys fans, but total, flat out dislike of them didn't occur until we were stationed with a Cowboy fanatic. He is one of those fans, pompus and arragant, that he just makes you ill every time he opens his mouth about the game. It got to the point where no one wanted to have a Super Bowl party with him invited.
    Jen
    Mom to Loden and LaneyLouWho

Post Thanks / Like

Favorite: REDSKINS
    Least favorite: Cowboys
    *A dream is a wish your heart makes*

Post Thanks / Like

favorite team: COWBOYS and the hometeam PATRIOTS!

least favortie: EAGLES and REDSKINS

Post Thanks / Like

Tennessee Titans! #1

# 32 I don't know, I like most all professional football teams.
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: