Quote Originally Posted by Tekneek View Post
Cut costs?

My compensation, as CEO, would be no more than 10x that of the lowest paid castmember. All castmembers would be on the same bonus plans, health plans, etc, regardless of pay grades or prestige.

Increase revenue?

Advertise that my compensation is linked directly to the lowest paid castmembers, because I believe that the marketplace will celebrate a business that really does things differently and is willing to tell the world all about it.
Honestly, I believe you are 100% correct.

I'm actually completely flabbergasted that no one has been smart enough to try and actively position themselves in the marketplace as the "Anti-Coporation."

Reasonable CEO pay, no outsourcing, no offshoring, committment to good customer service ... go old school. I swear you'd corner the market overnight with the way public opinion is right now.

In my mind, that fact alone just goes to show how inept, brainless, and out-of-touch most corporate execs are these days. They come from this cookie-cutter model where A happens and you do B and there is no innovation or real leadership occurring.

Having seen it from the inside, I can tell you that corporate America is rotting from the top down.