Quantcast MVMCP New Characters?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default MVMCP New Characters?

Will there be any different or new characters out for pictures and autographs for the Christmas party? Will the Tinkerbell room be open for the parties?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alandisney View Post
    Will there be any different or new characters out for pictures and autographs for the Christmas party? Will the Tinkerbell room be open for the parties?
    Characters at MVMCP that normally are not out include:
    *Scrooge
    *Bullseye
    *Jessie
    *Snow Prince
    *Prince Philip
    *Prince Charming
    *Queen of Hearts
    *Belle in red gown
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

CaptainJessicaSparrow Guest

The Fairies Room wasn't open during MNSSHP, so I think it won't be open for the MVMCP.

Post Thanks / Like

Where will I be able to find Belle in her red gown?

CaptJessica: Where will you be next week as we are leaving tomorrow & maybe will stop by & say hi.
    DVC Member as of 11/09 BLT!!
    1992 Dolphin Resort
    1995 stayed off-site
    2002 All-Star Movies Resort
    2007 (Oct) Port Orleans French Quarter
    2008 (Nov )1 night at POP
    2008 (Nov) Old Key West Resort
    2011 (Jan) BLT 2 room suite!!!
    2011 (Oct/Nov) BLT 1 bedroom suite
    2012 (Oct) BLT 2 room suite :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dyanna View Post
    Belle meets in front of Cinderella's carriage (next to Small World).
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Quote Originally Posted by Dyanna View Post

CaptJessica: Where will you be next week as we are leaving tomorrow & maybe will stop by & say hi.
    I only have three days next week - Sunday for orientation at DAK, Friday for MVMCP, and Saturday at Camp Minnie Mickey.

For Belle, her and the Beast meet along with Snow White and the Snow Prince. They are back to back for each other, so you'd want to watch when you get in line. If there are more than 30 or so people in front of you, you'll most likely not make it.

Post Thanks / Like

Dh and I saw them last year, and the pictures came out very nice. We'll be seeing them again on 12/2 MVMCP

Next trip: 11/24 thru 12/5 @ the POP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJessicaSparrow View Post
    The Fairies Room wasn't open during MNSSHP, so I think it won't be open for the MVMCP.
    I read that it was open last evening for the Christmas party.

Erm, I don't know if it was. I know it wasn't open for the Halloween ones and I haven't worked MVMCP yet (Friday).

Post Thanks / Like

Are these characters only going to be out like this for the party? What I mean is, will they still be out surring the week of Christmas?

Thanks
    1982 MK
    1988 MK & Epcot
    1989 MK & Epcot
    2002 MK, Epcot and Disney MGM Studios
    2006 DL
    2008 MK, Epcot and DHS (Best trip EVER)

Booked- 5 year wedding aniv at Port Orleans Riverside April 20-22 2012

Planned Chirstmas 2012 offsite

Second Star to the right and straight on till morning.

Post Thanks / Like

FYI to everyone - the Fairies room WAS open during the 11/11 party (the wait was about an hour)! So was the princess room (no wait at all)!
    Janine
    -----------------
    Disney World: 87, 89, 92, 96-97, 99-00, 02-05, 07-14
    Disneyland: 05, 10-14
    RunDisney: 13 (Princess, Dumbo, ToT), 14 (Dopey, Tink, Glass Slipper, Dumbo, Wine & Dine, Avengers), 15 (Dopey, Rebel Challenge)
    DVC Member: 07-NOW

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jim&AngieMarriner View Post
    Are these characters only going to be out like this for the party? What I mean is, will they still be out surring the week of Christmas?

Thanks
    The MVMCP characters (special ones anyway) are only out during the parties.
    Cruises:

Post Thanks / Like

I thought Scrouge was out all day closer to Christmas. I know he was out the day we were at MK, and it was not during the Christmas Party.
    Loads of trips since 1974...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greenlawler View Post
    I thought Scrouge was out all day closer to Christmas. I know he was out the day we were at MK, and it was not during the Christmas Party.
    He is. He wasn't one of the ones I meant (Abu, Toy Story Characters, the Princes, Country Bears, Belle in her red gown, and Mickey and Minnie in their special outfits).
    Cruises:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joanna71985 View Post
    He is. He wasn't one of the ones I meant (Abu, Toy Story Characters, the Princes, Country Bears, Belle in her red gown, and Mickey and Minnie in their special outfits).
    Cool
    Loads of trips since 1974...

But at AK, Mickey and Minnie are in Christmas outfits there. Minnie's got a new outfit there and her skirt is sooooooo short. I'm waiting for the Mini Minnie Skirt.

Post Thanks / Like

But at AK, Mickey and Minnie are in Christmas outfits there. Minnie's got a new outfit there and her skirt is sooooooo short. I'm waiting for the Mini Minnie Skirt.
    COOL, do you have a picture? I know that the outfits they were wearing at AK last year were new to me (last time I was there for xmas was in 2003) but I cant wait to see her new outfit from this year! Does Mcikey have a new outfit too? How about Donald? Last year he had his regular AK outit with a few decorations on his hat, nothing too exciting.... THANKS!
    Please go to my profile to get the link for my Character Photo Album with pix of 200 different characters that we've met through the years!
    Dont miss my Disney on Ice & Disney on Parade albums with Character Photos from the 60s uptil today!

20 trips to WDW 4 trips to DLR!
    Next: Oct 2009!

Mickey and Minnie have matching outfits - green knitted sweater with white snowflakes, and red pants/skirt. Minnie's skirt has the snowflakes on it as well. Donald is in his safari outfit with the decor on the hat and the scarf, Goofy is Santa (and he doesn't like that costume).

Pooh is in his hat and scarf, Eeyore has his scarf, and Tigger has his hat and scarf. All their trees are out, including Piglet's which makes no sense because Piglet doesn't do meets anymore.

Lilo and Stitch are in their outfits, Chip and Dale, and everyone else I can think of. Dinoland Goofy is a reindeer, and Dinoland Pluto has a wreath collar.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi and thanks for the pix. Mickey and Minnie are wearing the same costumes as last year. Really cute! I'd love to see a pic of Reindeer Goofy in Dinoland. I have not seen that outfit!!! Too bad that Piglet is no longer meeting at AK' i LOVE Piglet

Why is it that Goofy doesnt like the Santa outfit?
    THANKS!
    Please go to my profile to get the link for my Character Photo Album with pix of 200 different characters that we've met through the years!
    Dont miss my Disney on Ice & Disney on Parade albums with Character Photos from the 60s uptil today!

20 trips to WDW 4 trips to DLR!
    Next: Oct 2009!

Post Thanks / Like

Mickey and Minnie have matching outfits - green knitted sweater with white snowflakes, and red pants/skirt. Minnie's skirt has the snowflakes on it as well. Donald is in his safari outfit with the decor on the hat and the scarf, Goofy is Santa (and he doesn't like that costume).

Pooh is in his hat and scarf, Eeyore has his scarf, and Tigger has his hat and scarf. All their trees are out, including Piglet's which makes no sense because Piglet doesn't do meets anymore.

Lilo and Stitch are in their outfits, Chip and Dale, and everyone else I can think of. Dinoland Goofy is a reindeer, and Dinoland Pluto has a wreath collar.
    Cute pictures!

Oh, I feel for Goofy. I am so glad I was only in Camp twice during the Christmas holiday. It was...interesting.

Wait, Piglet's gone again? He was out in Aug.
    Cruises:

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: