This trip was badly needed by us and we really enjoyed it.

The flights on Air Tran were very comfortable, inexpensive as can be, on time, and enjoyed. They do a great job.

Port Orleans French Quarter remains our favorite resort in spite of the lack of mouse keeping but after speaking with the head of mouse keeping and Mario, the manager of POFQ, I’m sure we will return there the next time we need a mouse fix. I think it will be in April, 2010 either before a cruise or after, or both.

I’ve heard some negative comments about the CM’s at WDW and I think the CM’s were wonderful every time we had to interact with them.

The parks were lovely and I didn’t see any sign of neglect or deteriation as some have said they’ve noticed, but then again, I don’t look for the negative things in life. There are too many positive things to enjoy.

The weather was very good for the most part.

The food was excellent at every TS meal we had with LeCellier being the star of the show.

The bus service was beyond excellent. We only had one minor problem with the busses during the stay, but I think it was a special circumstance that caused it.

I was disappointed in one thing though. We had planned this meet since about March and several people that were excited and helped with the planning did not attend our meets even though they were on property. It appears they were upset at someone or something so they chose to stay with a few other people instead of the group, and I feel sorry for them, that they could not get along with everyone. It reminded me of being back in elementary school. You remember, you can’t be my friend if your friends with her, type of thing. Life is too short to worry about the stuff.

Thanks for reading along. It was fun reliving the memories we made on this trip on we can’t wait to see you all again.