Hi everyone, it's been a while since I've posted but I just had to come and share this news with you all...there is still magic at Disney. My fiance and I booked a quick weekend trip last weekend with the AP discount at Pop for $49.00/night. We couldn't pass up the deal. Upon arrival I went to check in and immediately when the woman looked up my ressie she asked a manager where we were going. I had no idea what she was talking about and she then tells me we were flagged to be upgraded to one of their DELUXE resorts........she then tells me we need to drive over to the Contemporary to check in because that is where we were staying for the weekend!!!!!!!!!! We could not believe it. I asked her why/how this happened and she said she had no idea but she just sent 2 other families to the AKL and Contemporary also. It was absolutely amazing......we stayed in a garden wing room facing Bay lake. I have not stayed on the monorail since I was very young in the 80s. And if this wasn't magical enough....get this.....we were treated to dinner at Victoria and Albert's on Saturday evening by one of my co-workers (instead of giving me a bonus at the end of the year). So at the end of the most extraordinary dining experience I've ever had in my entire life, instead of being presented with a bill they gave me a thank you card for all of my hard work in 2008 from my co-worker. I'm telling you dreams DO come true!