Quantcast MK to Hoop de doo and back to car

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default MK to Hoop de doo and back to car

Can someone please tell me how we should get from MK to the Hoop de Doo and back to our car. We are staying in a holiday home and we will have driven to the TTC to park that AM and go to MK. How long will it take to get there? Thank you!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

You take the boat from MK to Forth Wilderness ! The kids loved the boats!
    Fort wilderness april 2009 with the kids and the most wonderfull husband and father...

Post Thanks / Like

What time is the Hoop-Dee-Do that you are going to and what time does the Magic Kingdom close that night? If the Magic Kingdom closes early and you're going to a late show, then you will be better off driving your car to Ft. Wilderness. You'll then need to take an internal bus to/from the Hoop-Dee-Do.
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much for helping. The show is the 7:15 show. Our car will be parked at the TTC because we will have taken it to go to MK. MK closes that day at 10:00 PM. Someone said the Fort Wilderness Parking to the Hoop de doo is far so I just was not sure that driving there was the quickest option for getting out. I am new to this site (and not very good on the computer). I am Aunt Kari and I am planning the trip for my sister's family and then I will join to assist (be their travel coordinator). I will do whatever to help my sister's family have the best time!!! I could put them on a boat to Hoop de doo and then I could go to TTC and get car and move it around to Fort Wilderness and then join then in Hoop de doo (I don't care if I am late and miss anything as it is not at all about me!!!). So what will be the quickest way to get out and get home that night? Thanks again. I cannot believe how nice all of you are and how much this is helping me-brings tears to my eyes that you will all do this.

Post Thanks / Like

We love to help - it's what we're here for.

Since you're doing the 7:15 show, and the MK is open until 10pm, you'll be fine if you all take the boat over to Ft. Wilderness and then take it back to the Magic Kingdom after the show (and then take the monorail or ferry back to the TTC).
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, this is what we will do. What time should we catch a boat (these are just outside the entrance gates???) to make the 7:15 show and will the boat say "Fort Wilderness"? Thanks again-you seem like a Beauty to me!

Post Thanks / Like

The boats are outside the gate just past the monorail, I believe the FTW boat has a green flag (it's the right side of the dock of you're facing the dock from MK) I'd say get to the dock no later than 6:00 pm so you can get to HDD and get signed in. The boats are the funnest way but if you decide to drive, park in the parking lot at FW and catch any of the yellow, orange or purple buses headed back into the settlement, they all turn around at the HDD.
    16 trips to "The World"

Last trip - April 2018 - Polynesian
    Next trip to WDW - December 2018 - Beach club

"Disneyworld will never be complete. It will continue to grow as long as there's imagination left in the world."