Quantcast Do you think Michael Vick will play in the NFL in the near future ? - Page 7

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Post Thanks / Like

This is my first post back from vacation (Mackinac Island, MI - beautiful!). The news was breaking on the day that I left.

I am also very conflicted about it. While I am a lifelong, loyal Eagles fan, I am also a friend to animals. So I don't know how, in good conscience, I can support this team right now. But players, coaches and owners come and go, so maybe Vick will be gone soon. Although Lurie only sees $$$, IMHO McNabb and Reid are softies and are willing to give someone a second chance. I try to be a forgiving person, but I don't know if I'd want to do the same for this guy.

On a side note, I have mentioned in the past that my father and my uncle held season tickets to the Eagles for almost 50 years, selling them just before last season. Well, my uncle passed away early in the morning of the 14th of a massive stroke. Maybe he didn't hear the news before he passed. RIP Uncle Gerry.

BTW - I miss that picture of Ian in the Eagles helmet.
    Amanda
    Mom of Jay and Sam

'Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor
    mantengase alejado de las puertas'

CR - Jun 76, 85 & 89
    BLT - Nov 11 & 13
    Poly - Jun 80 & Jan/Feb 07
    WL - Jun 97, Sep 05 & Dec 08
    Next - Jersey Week 2015 Baby!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by diz_girl View Post
    This is my first post back from vacation (Mackinac Island, MI - beautiful!). The news was breaking on the day that I left.... I have mentioned in the past that my father and my uncle held season tickets to the Eagles for almost 50 years, selling them just before last season. Well, my uncle passed away early in the morning of the 14th of a massive stroke. Maybe he didn't hear the news before he passed. RIP Uncle Gerry.

My condolences.
    The Eagles have lost a fine Lifelong fan when your uncle passed...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PirateLover View Post
    Yes I was out there today protesting with my fiance and was interviewed by almost all local news outlets print and tv and was even interviewed by Sports Illustrated. I've never protested anything before but that's because nothing has hit so close to home for me. I've finally learned that there are somethings more important in life than sports and cannot separate the man on the field from the man off the field. If this is the cost of winning, I want no part of it.
    MaryAnne, all I can say is thank you! Thank you for being there to speak for the helpless that cannot. What you did was amazing and I appreciate your committment!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    In my book, a wife beater is a heckuva lot worse than Mike Vick.
    Of course, since it was just animals. I would expect nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by diz_girl View Post
    That was actually MaryAnne (PirateLover)

I'm not going to say much of anything else, as I've already been raked over the coals in previous pages and in private messages.

I hate the NFL anyways, hate football as a whole but any story about Vick or the Eagles makes me want to throw up. I will always stand by the fact that he's not sorry for what he did, he's sorry that he got caught. He's only trying to look like he's rehabilitated because someone is dangling a 6 million dollar carrot in front of his face. If he had the opportunity to torture animals again, I believe he would. As I said before at this point I can only hope there's a special place in you know where for Vick and when he gets there someone is really mad.
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    If he had the opportunity to torture animals again, I believe he would.
    Devil's advocate here.

You know this....how?

Post Thanks / Like

Ok! Enough is enough.
    The answer to the original post is YES, he's playing.

Case closed!
    Jeff

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: