Quantcast The Amazing Race 15

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default The Amazing Race 15

Premieres Sunday, September 27. Cast bios are up on cbs.com.

Can't believe we've had 15 seasons of this already!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to it. I hope it's more engaging than the last race.
    Steve (aka brownie)
    INTERCOT Staff: Accommodations & Mousellaneous
    ASMv 4/00, 10/01, 11/03, 5/21
    ASMu 8/12, 11-12/22
    AKL 6/18
    BC 9/94
    CSR 8/14, 3-4/22
    POP 11-12/10, 3/12, 10/12, 7/17, 4/22
    POFQ 10/01
    POR 9/04, 1/16, 11/19
    WL 12/03
    Disneyland 6/07, 1/15
    Disney Dream 8/14

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info - haven't seen the promo. That is my all time FAVE!!!!!
    Disneyluva

March 16 WDW off property
    April 15 DLR
    Feb 15 WDW off prorpety
    April 14 DCL and AKL
    March 13 DCL
    March 12 BC
    August 11 ASM
    January 10 GF
    April 09 BC
    November 06 GF
    January 05 GF
    February 98 Contemporary
    1978-1994 Many off Properties

Post Thanks / Like

Yay! I can't wait! I hope there's someone I'll feel like routing for!

Amy
    "I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy."

"Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...What do we do, we...swim...swim"

Previous trips: Dolphin/ASMo, CBR, AKL, Pop, WL
    Upcoming trip: Spring Break at Pop

Post Thanks / Like

Yea!! Happy happy, joy, joy. One of my favorites to watch.

Post Thanks / Like

I am so glad that a new Race is starting soon (well, starting on TV, anyway since the race itself is already over, lol!) I took a look at the teams and they sure seem like an athletic bunch. I did think Mika and Canaan sounded like the hokiest of the bunch. And I wonder how the Lance will come across in the race--being from Mass. and describing himself as "confrontational" sounds like trouble (my husband, who grew up just outside of Boston agrees).

Can't wait!
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

Yay, I am so excited for a new season of Amazing Race!

Quote Originally Posted by MNNHFLTX View Post
    And I wonder how the Lance will come across in the race--being from Mass. and describing himself as "confrontational" sounds like trouble (my husband, who grew up just outside of Boston agrees).
    I agree, Beth. My boyfriend grew up in Lynn, MA and every time there's a contestant from Boston on reality tv they are always seen as the jerk or troublemaker. He gets frustrated, but I just say I was lucky enough to catch the only nice guy in Massachusetts
    ~Nikki~
    Last Trip: February 2024
    Next Trips: April 2024

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BriarRose0708 View Post
    I just say I was lucky enough to catch the only nice guy in Massachusetts
    Lol--me too!!
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--

Post Thanks / Like

I saw the season opener tonight! Everyone is still kind of a jumble, but there are a couple of teams that stand out. I like Meghan and Cheyne. They seem very positive and supportive of each other. I also like Zev and Justin. How often do you see someone literally giving another person the shirt off their back? (OK, jacket off their back.) I don't like the Poker Girls team. I don't mind teams who try to get ahead using their ingenuity, but I don't like outright liars. For example, I thought it was smart for the teams on the second bus in Vietnam to pay extra to get the driver to leave early. I just don't like liars.

Amy
    "I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy."

"Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...What do we do, we...swim...swim"

Previous trips: Dolphin/ASMo, CBR, AKL, Pop, WL
    Upcoming trip: Spring Break at Pop

Post Thanks / Like

I thought I read on here somewhere that the amazing race had a segment filmed at WDW. Is it this season that just started or did I miss it as it was last season or before?
    DISNEYLAND - Every year since 1967. Grew up 20 minutes away.

December 05 - WL
    December 07 - Pop Century
    December 10 - CSR

400 miles to Disneyland and 2850 miles from WDW!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wannagoback View Post
    I thought I read on here somewhere that the amazing race had a segment filmed at WDW. Is it this season that just started or did I miss it as it was last season or before?
    I have also been wondering the same thing. I also remember reading something about it being filmed at Disney. I thought it was last season and when it wasn't I just figured I had been remembering wrong. Glad to know that I am not crazy!
    Tinkerfreak
    oct./nov. 2002-AKL
    oct./nov. 2003-WL
    nov. 2004-AKL
    oct./nov. 2005-AKL
    Dec. 2006 BC
    April 2007 AKL
    oct./nov. 2007 AKL/Poly
    oct./nov. 2008 POFQ/AKL
    Nov. 2009 CBR
    May 2010 BW

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Good premiere last night. I like this crew so far. Mostly good teams, although that Lance cat is really irritating. Not a huge fan of the poker girls either.

Thus far my favorites are Flight Time and Big Easy. I'm a sucker for Globetrotters!
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I like the Globetrotters and I love that the poker girls were outed already. I also like the guys, let the 2 girls flirt with us, it doesn't matter to us.
    74 Off Site
    98 Contemporary & DCL inaugural cruise
    99 Dixie Landings
    00 Dixie Landings
    01 POR & DCL
    02 AKL & DCL
    03 VB
    04 DL GC
    05 ASSp, VWL, GF
    06 POFQ, CSR, OKW
    07 ASMo & VWL
    08 Pop VWL
    09 BW, POR, VWL, CSR
    10 WL
    12 VWL, AKL Club
    13 VWL, WL Club

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mousefever View Post
    I saw the season opener tonight! Everyone is still kind of a jumble, but there are a couple of teams that stand out. I like Meghan and Cheyne. They seem very positive and supportive of each other. I also like Zev and Justin. How often do you see someone literally giving another person the shirt off their back? (OK, jacket off their back.) I don't like the Poker Girls team. I don't mind teams who try to get ahead using their ingenuity, but I don't like outright liars. For example, I thought it was smart for the teams on the second bus in Vietnam to pay extra to get the driver to leave early. I just don't like liars.

Amy
    Once the poker girls said that blatant lie, my son and I were both rooting for them to be the first (well, second since the elimination before the game really started - poor yoga teachers) team eliminated. I thought it was divine justice that they had to eat two wasabe bombs back to back. Liar, liar, mouth on fire! I hate liars, too.

Post Thanks / Like

Another household not fans of the poker ladies. We thought the speed bump was too easy. And if you're going to lie about your profession, don't say you work for a non-profit agency helping kids. Karma will get them for this at some point. Also thought it was smart thinking on paying the bus driver to leave early. We have a few teams we are liking at this point. Globetrotters are too funny hope they stick around.

Post Thanks / Like

Loved, loved, loved the premiere! I got very nostalgic and teary seeing the places we'd been in Tokyo. The sushi game show was soooo Japanese - awesome! I can't even begin to imagine eating that much wasabi.

One time, there was a team asking for directions to Shibuya crossing and they were standing in front of the coolest Disney store I've ever been to. They were literally right up around the corner from the crossing.

Definitely my favorite team is Flight Time and Big Easy. We met Flight last year when they came to Okinawa. How can you not love a Globetrotter? They can play ball and have to have a big, goofy, hilarious personality to match. I'm so excited for this team!

Not a fan of the poker girls, Lance or even dare I say Ericka Dunlap. Not sure what it is, but something about her rubbed me the wrong way.

So glad Phil and TAR are back!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Oh boy, oh boy!!! Last night really showed why I love AR so much, that was a great start for the season.
    So far I don't think it would be a loss to see the poker players, Lance & Keri, Brian & Ericka and Mika & Canaan make their departure............SOON.
    And for a favorite I too like the Globetrotters. I'm just hoping Flight Time and Big Easy keep the happy, positive style up and not be beaten down by the game. They are so fun to watch.
    BTW, what was it that the yoga instructor said about "freeing" the others at her elimination? It was a lalapalosser and I can't remember it for the life of me. (Ain't old age great?)
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheDuckRocks View Post
    BTW, what was it that the yoga instructor said about "freeing" the others at her elimination? It was a lalapalosser and I can't remember it for the life of me. (Ain't old age great?)
    You mean the first couple Kay? They were saying they spared everyone the humiliation of being the first eliminated. They took care of that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mousefever View Post
    For example, I thought it was smart for the teams on the second bus in Vietnam to pay extra to get the driver to leave early.
    See, I was skeptical about that and wondered if those teams would come up short on money during some other part of this leg because of it. Fortunately that didn't happen, but it was kind of a waste in the end because the teams all ended up grouped together again when that field wasn't open until morning.

I thought the first two legs of this race were really good, although eliminating one team right at the beginning seemed really unfair to me and kind of lame. I most enjoyed the part with the Japanese game show ("Eat the Wasabi!!") and the teams leading around their "groups" with the colored flags. There's no team that I truly dislike at the moment, although the poker players and the Miss America and husband team put me off a little with some of their comments. I do like the Harlem Globetrotter guys (so cute the way they walked hand-in-hand with some of the older ladies in their Japanese group), the father/son team, and Zev (the duck whisperer) and Justin.

All in all, a good start to the race!
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--

Post Thanks / Like

The poker girls weren't eliminated it was a non elimination leg. I'm not real crazy about them but my son likes them...he's 13 and they are "girls" so I guess that explains 'nuff.

I like the Globetrotters. I'm not sure who else yet. The "couples" (with exception to the older dating couple) were uh...rather snitty to one another.

The father/son seems like they might be interesting although I'm not sure I can deal with a guy with Pink hair and green ear holes.
    Have no clue 1983
    Days Inn 1992
    Value Movies 2002
    Value Music 2003
    Value Movies 2004
    DisneyLand 2005
    Value Pop July 2006
    Coronodo Springs 2008

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: