Quote Originally Posted by Scar View Post
It's definitely a rivalry, but only one can be "The Best". What I'm saying is that if some Alabama fans think that the rivalry with Tenn is "The Best" (and I'm not saying that, just commenting because you threw it out there) then I think that takes away from their rivalry with Auburn being "The Best". If you ask any Michigan or OS fan which is "The Best", you'll get one unanimous answer.
And I bet that answer would be Auburn vs Alabama if they were honest. In fact Army vs Navy would be second. Michigan vs Ohio State may be third

You will also get a unnanimous answer from Auburn vs. Alabama fans. My college roomate was a Michigan native, who moved down for school. He swore that their was nothing bigger than big ten football until he lived here for a few months. He knew better then, it was hard for him to swallow but he finally realized just how epic it is down here. Tenneessee vs Alabama is a rivalry but no Bama fan would ever tell you its as big as the Iron Bowl. The Iron Bowl is the biggest rivalry, in the best conference. But it is obvious both are great battles no matter which one you think is the best!