Quantcast What is the most number of times you have ridden a ride in a single day? - Page 4

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hauntedmansiongirl View Post
    We rode RnRC 16 times in one day- 4 times in the day, then 12 times in a row during pm EMH! We have also rode HM 8 times in a row during pm EMH. Gotta love late nights in the parks!
    My DS4 would ride Haunted Mansion all day every day, his record is 5x. He is your soul mate, if he could type his CP name would be hauntedmansionboy! He says he wants to go back and see Madame Weota (he can't say L's).

Autism Awareness-Solve the Puzzle
    June 1989-Off Site
    May 2002-Off Site
    October 2006-All Star Movies
    March 2007-All Star Sports
    March 2008-Pop Century
    September 2008-Pop Century
    October 2009-All Star Movies
    February 2010-Dolphin

November 2010-Birthday & Christmas

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

4 years ago when my DS was 4 we rode "Barnstormer" 11 times in a row without getting off and a total of 20 times that night....it was early december and the park was NOT crowded at all.....great memory!!! he also got to ride with Goofy that morning in the front row on the first ride of the day....pretty special day!
    "My name is Incrediboy"--Syndrome

Visited the "World" 26 times in my 41 years including 10 times the last 6 years!!!
    Next visit: Summer 2012

Post Thanks / Like

My Niece & I rode Kali River Rapids 6 times in a row during EMH. There was no line so all we had to do was get off, walk a little way then cut through the rope. We had so much fun trying to get as soaked as possible.
    șoș Joe șoș
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Dolphin - May '99
    Pop - July '04
    ASMu - Sept '05
    Pop - Sept '06
    Pop - Sept '07
    Pop - Sept '08
    Pop - Sept '09
    Pop - Sept '10 HONEYMOON
    Pop - Sept '11
    Pop - Nov '12
    Pop NYE '13/'14
    NEXT TRIP - Pop - Nov 9th-16th '14

Post Thanks / Like

Nemo 6 times in a row the last three we didn't even have to get off. My two year old at the time was addicted to memo! Buzz lightyear 4 times in a row. The carousel 3 times in a row and we never had to get off. EE three times in a row with special fast passes. And ToT 4 times in a row way back in 98'.
    Kelly
    WDW TRIPS:
    1985 off site
    ; 1998 off site ;Sept 07 ASM;
    May 09 POR
    ; May 10 POR; Sept 11POR; May 12 POR
    May 13 POR

Post Thanks / Like

ive ridden haunted mansion 10 times in one day and was the very first doombuggy to ride that day. also ridden spash mountain in emh 7 times in a row
    Taylor

been over 10 times and aint stoppin.

Post Thanks / Like

We managed to ride Splash Mountain 5 times in a day... and the last 3 were at night and the CM waved us through repeatedly. If you're willing to brave the cold, it is easy to ride the wet ones repeatedly.

Also, with some help from CM friends, we got multiple fast passes for EE and rode it about 4 times in a row trying to get a fantastic ride photo :-)
    Lauryn

7/14 - OKW
    8/13 - BC
    7/12 - WL
    8/11 - BLT
    5/10 - BC
    8/09 - off site
    12/31/08 at Epcot day trip
    3/08 - Pop Century
    8/04 - off site
    5/01 - Boardwalk Year 2000
    5/97 - off site 25h Anniversary of WDW

Post Thanks / Like

EE 7times in a row- and we had to stop because i was getting dizzy.

Kali- 8 times in a row during the parade- and not a single dry spot did we have.
    Oct 07 POR
    Oct 08 ASMo
    Jan 09 ASMu
    SEP 09 ASMo
    DEC 09 CBR-solo trip
    Dec 10 Pop
    Oct 11 CS
    Oct 12 CSR, Dream
    Dec 12 POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

We rode TT about 6 times in a row. there were 3 couples (this was before any of us had our kids) and we tried to get as many different picture poses as possible. One picture we all managed to take our shoes off put them on our hands and had all of our feet in the air.... or at least visible in the front window/picture.

It was a cold evening during illuminations (cold being 50 - where in Michigan we wear shorts and flipflops )
    Jennifer - Proud DVC Owner
    DW of MyDisneyWorld; Mom of DDs (8) and (6)
    04/00 - 03 = off property
    09/03 ASMu, 09/04 POP, 12/05, 09/06 SSR
    10/07 VWL, 10/09 - THV, 10/10, 10/11 - AKL, 10/12 -THV, 02/13- CBR/CSR, 9/13 - BWV/BLT
    Next Up: Spring Break 4/'14 - BLT and Star Wars Weekend 5/'14 - BCV

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ryca1dreams View Post
    I noticed no one has said they've ridden the Mad Tea Party multiple times...

Mine was Space Mountain maybe 5 times back around 1986.
    5 in a row is the most I've ever done on Mad Tea Party. . .. I'd actually do more, but whenever we are there late at night enough for there to be little to no line -- we end up deciding to see if other rides are equally lacking in line. I'm usually convinced to do another Speedway or "check" Astro-orbiters or the like . . .
    We love doing our favorite rides multiple times in a day - that is our norm. But -- since we always travel in a group, like multiple attractions, and don't use single rider lines -- we dont' usually get past 5 or 6 times on any one ride in one day.
    The most repeats on a ride (rides) we had would be during the trip we took just after Sept 11th -- that time, we could just walk onto Test Track (going in the chicken exit). We quickly lost count that September . . . it was so strange having the parks so empty . . .

Post Thanks / Like

When it was in soft openings I rode Mission: Space six times in a row. I was going to go for a seventh but my legs were a little wobbly
    Next WDW Trip: July 13 - 22, 2016 Wilderness Lodge

"There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow shining at the end of every day!"

"Let's Don't be Silly..." - The Mad Hatter

Post Thanks / Like

Mine was Soarin'. I had heard so much about it and I thought about all the hype and couldn't believe it could be that great - but I instantly fell in love with it. I rode it 5 times that day. We picked up a fast pass and then got into line. Since it was the first thing in the morning (EMH) we had no wait so we rode it and got right back in line and rode it again and then used our fast pass and rode it again. The line was getting much longer by this time so we grabbed another fast pass and went to check out future world. When we came back and rode again we picked up another fast pass. Good thing because the line was unbelieveable by this time. So after using the last fast pass for the day we decided to forgo anymore for that day. Five time in one day was pretty great.
    dm2K
    1993 - BC/Cruise; 1996 - BC; 1998 - BC; 2000 - YC; 2002 - FQ; 2004 - Campground/BC; 2005 - POR; 2007 - BWI; 2008 - AKL; Christmas 2010 - BC; 2011 - All Star Sports; 2012 - AKL & WL; 2013 - DL and CSR

Post Thanks / Like

PETER PAN ---6 times one day. It was great. I just LOVE that ride and we hit a day when they were not super busy and a cm gave us some passes to use it was a good day
    All Star Sports 1996
    All Star Movies/Dixie1999
    POR/CBR 2001
    Animal Kingdom Lodge/Poly/POR 2003
    Pop,Port Orleans,Wilderness Lodge, Poly 2006
    Caribbean Beach 2007
    Caribbean Beach/Poly 2010 College graduation for DD
    Next Trip--June 2014 AoA Resort
    Girls trip Thanksgiving 2015.Port Orleans!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Space Mountain

My best friend and I rode Space Mountain at least 8-9 times one night back in the '70's.

Post Thanks / Like

TOT 10 times in a row!
    Toasha
    Magic Happens Every Day!

Post Thanks / Like

I went to the MK with my friends daughter and she was scared of fireworks so while everyone else was watching we rode the Barnstormer over and over ( I think it took a dozen times to get through Holiday wishes ) when we got off the CM gave us a frequent flyer card it was great!!
    Last edited by Dznygrl79; 03-18-2010 at 10:55 AM. Reason: spelling
    DEC 2005 Pop Century
    Oct 2006 Old Key West
    Dec 2007 All Star Sports
    Sept 2008 Pop Century

February 2012 off property!

Post Thanks / Like

We rode Expidition Everest 6 times in a row on our first trip to WDW, it was January and not very busy and at the end of the day, we initially had a fast passes, then we rode standby twice, then started riding single rider. After the 6th time we were actually starting to feel a bit nausiated so we decided to stop. I think a close second would be test track which we rode 4 or 5 times in a row on the same trip at night as well they let us stay in the car twice as there was no line.

Post Thanks / Like

This is just crazy, but back in 2000 my daughter and her friend rode Tower of Terror over 60 times in one day! No, I am not kidding here...I could not imagine how they did it. There were no crowds, so they would just run from the exit to the entrance. Well, apparently the young men working there took a liking to these 2 cute teenage gals and after a while they just let them get off the elevator and go through a back door to the elevator entrance. That has to be some kind of record!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

On a rainy day in June a few years ago my DD and I road Kali River Rapids 7 times in row. We had to get off about 4 times. We decided that since we were already soaked, why not keep riding. The first time a lady got on with an umbrella, wow she was mad that she still got very wet.

Last edited by iloveokw; 03-22-2010 at 04:02 PM. Reason: spelling

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: