The first trip I took to WDW after they opened Test Track, I was so excited to go on and experience the ride, especially when you go outside and go really fast. So we get on the ride, our car starts around the indoor track and we stop at the section where they test the anti-lock brakes... then again just before we went into the room where they show what heat can do to a car (thank god we stopped OUTSIDE the room... it was the dead of summer)... then, it was time... the barrier test! I knew what was coming and was so excited! The car started to pick up speed, faster, faster, faster... STOP. UGGGGHHH we stopped right before the outdoor section. When the ride started back up our car basically crawled outside and slowly picked up speed till the ride was over... I was sooo upset. So when we went back the next year I couldn't wait to get on and ride the whole ride straight through. Needless to say, the ride stopped again halfway through. So the 3rd trip back I wasn't feeling too confident of getting a full ride, but alas, the ride started, and didn't stop till it was over. I finally got the full Test Track experience . And it only took 3 trips and 3 years to do it, haha