Quantcast Sea World's All Day Dining Pass

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sea World's All Day Dining Pass

We are planning on taking a day during our December vacation to go to Sea World. I was doing some research and came across Sea World's All Day Dining Pass. I was wondering if anyone out there has used this program and if they liked it and thought it was worth the money. The day we are planning on going, the calendar is showing that they will be open from 9 am to 11 pm so we would definitely be there for lunch and dinner. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.
    Sept 99 Caribbean Beach
    Sept 00 AS Mu
    Sept 01 Wilderness Lodge & Our Disney Wedding
    May 02 AS Mo
    Sept 03 AS Mo
    Sept 05 Pop
    Sept 07 Pop
    Sept 08 Pop
    Sept 09 SSR
    Dec 09 AKL KV
    Aug 10 AKL KV
    Dec 10 SSR
    Sept 11 AKL KV
    Jan 12 Marathon Weekend

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I wanted to bump this question back to the top, because were going to Sea World San Diego soon and this all day dining "looks" like a really good deal if you plan on eating three meals at the park and drinks are included. Has anyone had a bad experience with it?
    I won the "Name the crocodile" contest.
    Anyone want a slightly used Pygmy war canoe?

1984 WDW-first trip
    1998 DLR
    July 2003 CBR
    Nov 2004 POP Century
    2005 DLR- Paradise Pier
    2009/2010 DLR- Halloween Party
    April 2011 - BW Park Place
    October 25, 2011 Halloween Party
    Sept 17-27 POR-RGR

Post Thanks / Like

I too hope someone comes along with an answer. We had just purchased passes and will be going to Seaworld in Oct and this sounds like a good idea. It seems like a good deal. They had this at Busch Gardens in Va.

Post Thanks / Like

I have passes for Sea World San Diego. I have also thought that if you were there all day it would be a good idea. But then on a whim we ate there just for dinner on May 29th. The food wasnt a lot, and we got it COLD. The roast beef andwich was too fatty. If I was to spend all day there, I would get my hand stamped, eat locally and then come back. You get more food for a cheaper price and you can save the money for something else WORTH it. There is a lot of food within 20 mins of Sea World. Or do like some locals do, pack a picnic and eat outside the park at the tables they provide. saves so much more money. But I would get the all day drink and popcorn refill. You have to buy the bucket and cup, but every refill is $3 or $4 for both all day long. We do this all the time I hope this helps. If you have more questions PM me.
    ~~Heather

Laughter is timeless
    Imagination has no age
    And dreams are forever

July 04-Honeymoon
    May 05-Bought Fairfield Timeshare on Disney Property
    Sept/Oct 05-Weekend Trip
    Oct 06-Baby's first trip

2008-Disneyland Premium Annual Passholder!

Post Thanks / Like

I gave the all-day-dine a try at Sea world San Diego. I got 2 beakfast meals, a lunch, a dinner before Shamu Rocks and I got one more dinner just before we left for the night
    (pizza, carrot cake, and a bottle of milk, which I packed away in the bottom of the stroller and ate for breakfast the next morning at the hotel.) Total was $78 in food for $32.00, and the food was good, for park food. I would definitley buy it again.
    I won the "Name the crocodile" contest.
    Anyone want a slightly used Pygmy war canoe?

1984 WDW-first trip
    1998 DLR
    July 2003 CBR
    Nov 2004 POP Century
    2005 DLR- Paradise Pier
    2009/2010 DLR- Halloween Party
    April 2011 - BW Park Place
    October 25, 2011 Halloween Party
    Sept 17-27 POR-RGR

Post Thanks / Like

We didn't think it was worth it. For one thing your are restricted as to which restaurants you can use. Sea World employees directed us to the wrong one a couple of times. The food we did get, not so good. At the end of the day we decided we would rather just get something that was close to where we were at that moment instead of trekking back to one the of elgible place.
    All of the places had a sign telling you of how the Sea World bakers had been at work preparing you fresh baked desserts. It seem all they know how to make is chocolate cake and cheesecake with cherries. Everything else was fruit, pudding or jello. And it was the same at every place we went in. No, I had rather just go to the nearest place and get a hot dog or hamburger.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think that Sea World "gets" food service as well as Disney - at both Sea World and Aquatica, we waited in loooooong lines for CS food. The food itself was pretty good, although there aren't as many options as at US or WDW.

If you're going to eat 3 or more meals, the pass is probably a good idea, as long as you can find times when the lines are shorter -
    Kate

First visit: 1974 (off property)
    In between: 6 visits (off property), then:
    POR 2002
    CS - 2003
    AKL - 2005
    POR March 2006
    POR August 2006
    Upcoming: August 2010

Virginia - 775 miles/12hrs from the magic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yjgirl32 View Post
    I too hope someone comes along with an answer. We had just purchased passes and will be going to Seaworld in Oct and this sounds like a good idea. It seems like a good deal. They had this at Busch Gardens in Va.
    We used this at Busch Gardens Williamsburg last year. We definitely saved a lot. Especially with the drink refills. And, park food is park food. Not necessarily from one set of parks to the next, but definitely with the same park for the same or similar priced food. So, you may as well save a little on what you are getting.
    '09~Pop
    '08~Pop,CR
    '07~Pop,POR
    '06~WL,Pop
    '05~CSR, Pop, CBR
    '04~ASSp, ASMu, Pop
    '03~ASMo,POR,Poly
    '02~WL
    '01~ASMo
    '00~Off Site :0(
    '95~ASSp
    Sept 1991~Honeymoon~Off Site