Quantcast European Football Thread, 2010-2011 Season! Let it begin!! - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

On a positive note, Real Madrid is currently tops in La Liga! At least one of my clubs is doing well.
    "When I think of vacation, I think of Disney. I really do. They allow you just to open up your imagination and just be a kid again. There's nothing like it in the world."

"There's no rest on planetary duty." -Paul Watson

You'll Never Walk Alone - Justice For The 96!!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, so I'm going to say it: 2-1 Blackpool-LFC!?!? I am now in full crisis at Anfield and anger mode!!!! What's going on there!?!?

"When I think of vacation, I think of Disney. I really do. They allow you just to open up your imagination and just be a kid again. There's nothing like it in the world."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Davyjones View Post
    Okay, so I'm going to say it: 2-1 Blackpool-LFC!?!? I am now in full crisis at Anfield and anger mode!!!! What's going on there!?!?

What a shocking result .....
    Whats going on i personally think ....

Well i dont blame Hodgson ,you dont become a bad manager overnight ,i remember when Spurs got rid of Martin Jol when we were bottom and i didnt agree with that descion

The players Benitez bought are being found out and its not helping internally . All of this doesnt help the team . I am sure come Jan when the transfer window opens Liverpool will buy and get themselves out of the hole there in
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2009 2010 2011 2013 2014 2017 BLT
    Dec 2012 2015 2016 2018 OKW
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDER View Post
    What a shocking result .....
    Whats going on i personally think ....

Well i dont blame Hodgson ,you dont become a bad manager overnight ,i remember when Spurs got rid of Martin Jol when we were bottom and i didnt agree with that descion

The players Benitez bought are being found out and its not helping internally . All of this doesnt help the team . I am sure come Jan when the transfer window opens Liverpool will buy and get themselves out of the hole there in

Have they got the money?

They desperately need to sort things out at board level.

I'm just glad that Joe Cole never came to Spurs otherwise we would never have bought Van Der Vaart

Post Thanks / Like

DAVY
    heres the latest news on your team
    Umm the Liverpool Red Sox ...now you must be happy

Taken from Sky Sports today

New England Sports Ventures (NESV), the owners of the Boston Red Sox, have had their £300million bid to take charge at Anfield accepted by the club's board.

The planned takeover has been delayed, with current co-owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett launching a legal challenge to proceedings as they seek a higher price in exchange for their stake.

But in a move designed to ease the fears of supporters following their most recent experience of owners from across the Atlantic, NESV have outlined their track record of success at the highest level.

"NESV wants to create a long-term financially solid foundation for Liverpool FC and is dedicated to ensuring that the club has the resources to build for the future, including the removal of all acquisition debt," a statement read.

Rightful place
    "Our objective is to stabilise the club and ultimately return Liverpool FC to its rightful place in English and European football, successfully competing for and winning trophies.

"Since 2001, New England Sports Ventures has made successful investments in sports and entertainment properties.

"Our portfolio of companies, including the Boston Red Sox and Fenway Park, New England Sports Network, Fenway Sports Group and Roush Fenway Racing are all committed to one common goal: winning.

"NESV wants to help bring back the culture of winning to Liverpool FC.

"We have a proven track record, shown clearly with the Boston Red Sox. The team has won two World Series Championships over the past six years. We will bring the same kind of openness, passion, dedication and professionalism to Liverpool FC.

"We are hopeful with regard to the pending legal and English Premier League procedures now under way, however, in light of these issues, we will respectfully refrain from comment or further actions at this time."
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

DAVY
    heres the latest news on your team
    Umm the Liverpool Red Sox ...now you must be happy

Taken from Sky Sports today

New England Sports Ventures (NESV), the owners of the Boston Red Sox, have had their £300million bid to take charge at Anfield accepted by the club's board.

The planned takeover has been delayed, with current co-owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett launching a legal challenge to proceedings as they seek a higher price in exchange for their stake.

But in a move designed to ease the fears of supporters following their most recent experience of owners from across the Atlantic, NESV have outlined their track record of success at the highest level.

"NESV wants to create a long-term financially solid foundation for Liverpool FC and is dedicated to ensuring that the club has the resources to build for the future, including the removal of all acquisition debt," a statement read.

Rightful place
    "Our objective is to stabilise the club and ultimately return Liverpool FC to its rightful place in English and European football, successfully competing for and winning trophies.

"Since 2001, New England Sports Ventures has made successful investments in sports and entertainment properties.

"Our portfolio of companies, including the Boston Red Sox and Fenway Park, New England Sports Network, Fenway Sports Group and Roush Fenway Racing are all committed to one common goal: winning.

"NESV wants to help bring back the culture of winning to Liverpool FC.

"We have a proven track record, shown clearly with the Boston Red Sox. The team has won two World Series Championships over the past six years. We will bring the same kind of openness, passion, dedication and professionalism to Liverpool FC.

"We are hopeful with regard to the pending legal and English Premier League procedures now under way, however, in light of these issues, we will respectfully refrain from comment or further actions at this time."
    I am happier, at least. Let's just say that I'm cautiously optimistic at this point. Hicks has vowed to fight it in court, attempting to replace 2 board members with people from his own contingent. LFC better not end up in administration or Hicks and Gillette better take the next flight out of England ASAP!! The supporters will not stand for it. Those 2 have given Americans such a bad name (in addition to the Glazers). I'm hoping that this situation resolves itself and we get back on track at Anfield. Not sure if Hodgson is the man to bring us back.

I wonder if Martin O'Neill is still available? Or maybe Steve Nicols from the New England Revolution here in MLS?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes! With the sale complete, I hope that this helps LFC turn the season around! Will it fix all of our problems? No. Will it stabilize the club? Probably. Will it help us out when the transfer window opens in January? I know it will! So, even though we aren't out of the hole yet, things are hopefully looking up on the red side of the Mersey!

Oh, and Merseyside derby this week!! C'mon you Reds!!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes! With the sale complete, I hope that this helps LFC turn the season around! Will it fix all of our problems? No. Will it stabilize the club? Probably. Will it help us out when the transfer window opens in January? I know it will! So, even though we aren't out of the hole yet, things are hopefully looking up on the red side of the Mersey!

Oh, and Merseyside derby this week!! C'mon you Reds!!
    I think LFC have been saved ,but if Hodgson doesnt start getting results from now , i bet he will be out by christmas and Dalglish back in
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Watched the Merseyside Derby today and quite frankly The Liverpool Red Sox were quite frankly shockingly bad.

The new owners must be thinking "what are we getting ourselves into?"

The January transfer window can't come soon enough and they need to somehow get some quality players in. With the current batch they will struggle to break into the top ten.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Reservoir Dog View Post
    Watched the Merseyside Derby today and quite frankly The Liverpool Red Sox were quite frankly shockingly bad.

The new owners must be thinking "what are we getting ourselves into?"

The January transfer window can't come soon enough and they need to somehow get some quality players in. With the current batch they will struggle to break into the top ten.

I agree. Although the new owners, NESV, probably know that it will take a while for the Reds to get back on track. We NEED to get Torres back on track as well! And you're right: The January transfer window can't come soon enough! I just hope that we haven't buried ourselves too deep by then. I'm starting to doubt that Uncle Roy was the right man for the job. How about we bring back King Kenny and cut our losses now? Not sure how that would play out in the squad, but the supporters would be ecstatic!! I know I would!!

Post Thanks / Like

Did you see the Spurs beat Inter Milan?

A fantastic performance!!!

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

2-0 Liverpool!! Torres finally breaks his slump!! Now 9th in the table and moving on up!! I still need more wins to convince me that we're out of our slump, but these past 3 matches are a good start!!

Post Thanks / Like

A brilliant win by Liverpool cant take that away from guys lets hope it ends there though
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

A brilliant win by Liverpool cant take that away from guys lets hope it ends there though
    Your wish is our command apparently.

IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR SOME CONSISTENCY!?!??

Post Thanks / Like

A brilliant win against Arsenal ...now a simple game this sunday for us against Liverpool Redsox ...aye davy
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

A brilliant win against Arsenal ...now a simple game this sunday for us against Liverpool Redsox ...aye davy
    Come On You Spurs!!!!

Take out the Red Sox!!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, seeing as how this year's campaign is going, I'm not holding out a huge amount of hope for a win at White Hart. Been praying to the football gods for some consistency, but they haven't been kind to us. Looking forward to a great match, though! Good luck, Raider and Reservoir Dog!!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, seeing as how this year's campaign is going, I'm not holding out a huge amount of hope for a win at White Hart. Been praying to the football gods for some consistency, but they haven't been kind to us. Looking forward to a great match, though! Good luck, Raider and Reservoir Dog!!
    Davy ...thank god for the shooting skills of Maxi Rodriguez

We were lucky ...a draw would have been a fair result ...but i will take the 3 points !!!
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Davy ...thank god for the shooting skills of Maxi Rodriguez

We were lucky ...a draw would have been a fair result ...but i will take the 3 points !!!

Have to disagree Raider. They got the beating they so richly deserved!

Post Thanks / Like

Okay. NOW I'll start asking for Uncle Roy to be canned. I figure he's had enough time to get us out of at least the bottom half of the table. Man, what horrible form and inconsistency. We need a new manager. King Kenny anyone?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: