Quantcast 2011 Moms Panel applications coming soon - Page 6

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Everyone!
    I just wanted to let you know that I received my phone call this morning and I didn't make it on the panel this year. Of course I'm really sad because I wanted to be on the panel and I LOVE trip planning, but I'll definitely be applying again next year!
    See You Real Soon!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry you didn't make, but how exciting you made it as far as you did. I hope next year is your year.
    "To All Who Come To This Happy Place, Welcome "

79,87,88: off property
    89:CB
    99:POR (DS first visit & b-day)
    00,02,:ASS (DS b-day)
    04,05:POP
    06,07:ASM
    08:ASM (Anniversary Trip)
    Nov 08:ASM (DS first visit)
    Aug 2011 ASM (DS first visit, DS b-day)

Post Thanks / Like

MJaclyn, My heart goes out to you, I am saddened to hear that you did not make the 2011 panel this time. However, I am inspired by your resolve to not give up your dream by trying again next year! As a fellow Disney Moms Panel hopeful, I know that you must have put your heart, mind and soul into each step of the application process. Surely, you'd agree that it was quite an interesting ride preparing our essays, our planning document, our video memory, telephone interviewing and entering into the "nail biting / waiting room" each time until the next round was selected. The good thing was that there were many others in there with us offering lots of support that it made the waiting, dare I say fun! I am so encouraged to read that you will try again for the 2012 Moms Panel! Making it to the final round is definitely a wonderful achievement that you should be very proud of indeed!

Sincerely,

Johnetta

P.S. - For those of you wondering if anyone from Intercot was accepted to the 2011 Disney Mom's Panel. The answer is yes, me. (I can finally grow my nails again).
    Journey into your...Lego® Imagination Center
    If you can dream it...you can build it!

Still journeying & dreaming for over 30 years now to new vacation destinations & WDW.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats, Johnetta! Welcome to the Moms Panel!

Mjaclyn, I'm sorry you didn't receive similar news. You are awesome and I hope you try again next year. There are a few of us on the panel who did not make it the first time (or longer) but came back to go all the way. Hang in there!
    Proud mom to Monorail_Red and goofhook and DD Jenn!
    Proud member of the magical Disney Parks Moms Panel family.

I am not a Disney employee. The postings here are my own and do not represent the positions or opinions of the Disney Company.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveLegos View Post
    P.S. - For those of you wondering if anyone from Intercot was accepted to the 2011 Disney Mom's Panel. The answer is yes, me. (I can finally grow my nails again).
    Congratulations!!!

I hope you will still stop by and offer your expertise to our members. Best of luck on your new journey!

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Johnetta!
    "To All Who Come To This Happy Place, Welcome "

79,87,88: off property
    89:CB
    99:POR (DS first visit & b-day)
    00,02,:ASS (DS b-day)
    04,05:POP
    06,07:ASM
    08:ASM (Anniversary Trip)
    Nov 08:ASM (DS first visit)
    Aug 2011 ASM (DS first visit, DS b-day)

Post Thanks / Like

A big congrats, Johnetta! I can only imagine how exciting this must be for you . . .

mjaclyn, you should be very proud that you made it to the final round - we sure are!

Well done!
    Carol (aka KylesMom)
    INTERCOT Staff: Mousellaneous & Trip Reports
    Last Trip: ICOT 15
    Happy A/P Holder 2002 - 2011

Post Thanks / Like

Many thanks everyone, I'm still pinching myself to make sure I'm not dreaming.

Still journeying & dreaming for over 30 years now to new vacation destinations & WDW.

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations! Please come back on here and give us up dates! So exciting!
    I DO believe in fairies, I DO, I DO!

1977-2007 various resorts
    August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2012 July BC & Christmas ASM
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Johnetta! Please keep us informed so that we may live vicariously through you!

Mjacyln, congrats to you as well for making it to the final round! Just think of the experience that this now gives you for next year!!
    May '06 - offsite
    Dec. '07 - Poly
    Feb. '09 - WL
    Oct. '09 - CBR
    May '10 - POFQ/AKL
    Oct. '10 - BWI
    Jan./Feb. '11 - All Star Music
    March '12 - Poly
    Dec. '12 - Pop Century
    April '13 - Disneyland!
    Nov '13 - 1st Disney Cruise!
    June '14 - All Star Sports

Post Thanks / Like

Just had to offer my congrats again to Johnetta - dontcha just love seeing our own INTERCOT member "ILoveLegos" on the panel?! Directly from my Mom's Panel e-mail:

You probably already know them, but we wanted to formally introduce you to your fellow Disney Parks fans, your new panelists! Thanks to everyone who applied to be a part of this year's panel; your knowledge and love for all things Disney is what makes the Walt Disney World Resort® the Happiest Place on Earth! Have fun getting to know the 15 new panelists who will be sharing their expertise and stories from around the globe.

From their adventures on the new Disney Dream, to finding out about all the new attractions and resorts that will debut this year, the Walt Disney World Moms Panel will be researching and getting the inside scoop on all things Disney Parks just for you!

Johnetta Scott; Plainfield, N.J. – Families come in all shapes and sizes… just ask Johnetta, who serves as the official Disney vacation planner to her seven nieces and nephews. This self-proclaimed "Princess" enjoys volunteering and learning foreign languages.
    No more pinching - the dream has become reality. YAY!
    Carol (aka KylesMom)
    INTERCOT Staff: Mousellaneous & Trip Reports
    Last Trip: ICOT 15
    Happy A/P Holder 2002 - 2011

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Carol (KylesMom)!

I have to say that this has been quite a fantastic ride! I have been so encouraged and inspired by all of you!!! I have also been privileged to meet so many wonderful people along the way. Now, I am truly honored to be named among all of the truly knowledgeable and helpful members of the Disney Moms Panel!

I know I haven't posted much lately on Intercot. I have been adjusting to the "routine" of researching, answering questions, and digging out of snow drifts - but I wanted you all to know that I am still around and I still love being a member of this board so much!!!

So what's new? Well ... I'm unpacked, my nails have grown back and I need to post a trip report or something while everything is still fresh in my mind ...

One more thing, I want to encourage all of you to keep applying for a "spot" on the next Disney Moms Panel (when it opens up again). I'm living proof that you don't have to be a mom, just be yourself (you might be exactly what they are looking for next time)! I think that this is an awesome experience, that you would all absolutely enjoy so much!

Thanks again everyone for every kind word and I'll be in touch soon!

-Johnetta

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations Johnetta! It's truly wonderful to hear how magical it's been for you. Enjoy the ride, and do come visit when you can!

Post Thanks / Like

I just hope that someday they create a panel for Disneyland.
    Melissa

Disneyland - too many times to count
    Poly 2007
    3 day Cruise Wonder 2007
    4 day Cruise Wonder 2000-2001 (New Years Cruise) Honeymoon
    Beach Club 2000 Honeymoon
    Poly 98
    3 day Cruise Magic 98
    Tokyo Disneyland 1994

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: