Quantcast AKL Summer 2010 July 27

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default AKL Summer 2010 July 27

Today we slept in. We all needed it. Rick made a nice pancake and sausage breakfast. The kids went to the Community Room for games and crafts while the adults stayed back to plan the day and check on things at home. We headed out to DTD. We purchased and traded pins and Noah DS3 got a Stitch hat and hands. We stoped at RCFD to purchase a fire company t-shirt. Michael DFS2 is a junior firefighter and collect t- shirts form fire companies around the country. The crew was on a run so we would stop back later in the week. headed to the Boardwalk to swim and cool off. Since we are DVC members we are allowed and hope this perk will never go away. We all loved the slide. Made a stop at the bakery and the ESPN Zone. The boys got a hat, and we headed to Epcot via boat. We explored the countries. At this point I was hungry and hot. needed to eat. We got some turkey legs and drinks, a brautworst and quick service Chinese food and stopped at the Margarita bar. Rick and I got our brain freeze headaches quickly downing the drinks before we could ride in Mexico. The fireworks were awesome. Afterwords we headed totest track, then the wives headed to Soarin while the rest did Mission Space and Capt. Eo, then all met to ride Spaceship earth and headed back to room. Arrived to room @ 1am and found another surprise; @ plates of dates, fruits, and cheese to snack on from the front desk. We sampled and hit the sack. Up next sleep in or EMH AK?
    Have a zippity doo-da day!!!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Full day!!! Gotta love those margaritas!!!
    "I'm so hungry! I sure hope those Princesses' can cook!" my DD before our breakfast at CRT

Post Thanks / Like

Love those relaxed days! In the end, it always seems you've accomplished more than you have thought!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Great day! The Boardwalk pool looks like fun. I love exploring World Showcase. Your breakfast and late snack sounds really good, too.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great day.
    TRACEY
    șOș

Disneyland as a kid
    11/02-POFQ * 07/04-Disneyland PPH * 11/05-AKL * 10/08-CBR * 12/10-WL * 11/11-AKL * 11/12-AKL * 11/13-GF * 11/14-AKL * 06/15-Poly * 12/15-YC * 5/16-BWI * 12/16-BC * 5/17-Poly * 10/17-GF * 12/18-POFQ * 12/19-YC * 12/20-CSR * 12/21-BC * 3/22-CSR

Next: 9/22*BWI

Post Thanks / Like

After all of that excitement the evening before, I think sleeping in was a good idea. Great relaxing day spent with friends & family, with a great evening spent at Epcot.

Wow, the resort really is treating you guys right - so glad to hear that everyone is enjoying themselves. Hmmm - 1 am bedtime & a.m. EMH hours? I wonder how many of you will opt for this one?!

Another great day - and report.
    Carol (aka KylesMom)
    INTERCOT Staff: Mousellaneous & Trip Reports
    Last Trip: ICOT 15
    Happy A/P Holder 2002 - 2011

Post Thanks / Like

great day! and Disney comes through for you again! Their hospitality truly makes you say... "what ants?????"
    Jennifer - Proud DVC Owner
    DW of MyDisneyWorld; Mom of DDs (8) and (6)
    04/00 - 03 = off property
    09/03 ASMu, 09/04 POP, 12/05, 09/06 SSR
    10/07 VWL, 10/09 - THV, 10/10, 10/11 - AKL, 10/12 -THV, 02/13- CBR/CSR, 9/13 - BWV/BLT
    Next Up: Spring Break 4/'14 - BLT and Star Wars Weekend 5/'14 - BCV

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: