Quantcast 2011 Moms & Moms-to-be Club - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Susan- Myers and Jacob are going to look like twins before long. Jacob is 70th% height and Myers is 5th%, so it won't be long before they are the same height!

Lacy- I hope that we can schedule our 2012 trips at the same time! We miss y'all so much and I can't wait for Myers and Elias to meet!

Kristin
    Momma to two sweet boys: Myers and Jacob
    36 trips and counting!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We have our fertility class Tuesday!

As soon as AF shows up, we can do the HSG when she leaves. Soooo ready to just get it done with!

Kenny and I are going to WDW Oct. 27-Nov. 3 at......POFQ! I've always wanted to stay here! We are finally doing it! We have the DXDP plan and are going to Universal/Busch Gardens/Sea World too!

My dining window opens Apr. 30th!

Anna
    June 2006-Disneymoon POR/DCL Wonder
    Sept/Oct-Las Vegas/D-land CCI
    June 2009 Eureka Springs/Branson
    Dec. 2009- Pop Century
    June 2010-Pop Century
    Oct. 2010-CBR/DCL
    Jan. 5-10 ASMU solo
    Oct 24-Nov. 1 AoA/Pop

Tubes are clear....no surgery needed

Disney fanatic, travel writer, foodie

Post Thanks / Like

So my HSG is Wednesday. *Gulp*

My dining window is Thursday for Oct. 25-30 at WDW with UO Oct. 30-Nov. 1!

And today is......

6 months to go!!!!!!

Something to think about to keep me from thinking about the HSG.

Anna
    Dec. 2009- Pop Century
    June 2010-Pop Century
    Oct. 2010-CBR/DCL
    Jan. 5-10 ASMU solo
    Oct 24-Nov. 1 AoA/Pop

Post Thanks / Like

So glad that's over!!! My HSG that is!

It wasn't that bad honestly. Kinda felt like a really hard pinch. The ink was the worst part.

Anyhoo, all clear!

Soooo happy!

Even my fibroids are smaller!

Anna
    Dec. 2009- Pop Century
    June 2010-Pop Century
    Oct. 2010-CBR/DCL
    Jan. 5-10 ASMU solo
    Oct 24-Nov. 1 AoA/Pop

Post Thanks / Like

Jacob is 3 months old now. I can't believe how fast things are going by! He is giggling a lot now and is such a smiley baby. Myers is also growing up so fast. He can count to 10, say most of the alphabet, knows many colors and shapes. He is such a little man now!

I am getting an IUD on Monday. Anyone have any experience with them? We are pretty sure that we are done having kids, but aren't 100% sure, so we didn't want to have anything permanent done yet!

We booked our January 2012 trip yesterday. We are going marathon weekend. My dad is running the half again and I was going to try to also, but it doesn't seem like I will have time to train that much before January. I am going to run the 5k though and I think we will let Myers run the 100m.

Kristin
    36 trips and counting!

Post Thanks / Like

Anna, Congrats! Keep us updated!

Kristin, I have no experience with an IUD. In fact, BC in general doesn't agree with me. Sorry. Hope it works out well for you. DH is getting the big V when we're done, so I won't have to deal with it.

My OB visits are now twice weekly. A non-stress test, an ultrasound, and an OB appt. It's crazy on our gas budget, but at least it's only for a few more weeks. I'll be induced Father's Day weekend, if Lily doesn't make her appearance before then. She's somewhere between 3-4 lbs now. Whereas I was super excited at this point with Sammie, we've gotten NOTHING ready for Lily. Of course, she's the second girl, so it's not much more than dragging the stuff out of the attic, washing and sorting it. But it keeps getting put off. If she's stays put til school's out (May 23), then I'll have a couple of weeks without work to get ready, so I'm hoping for that. Although, DH keeps saying she's coming early... :/
    Susan °o°

You cheated.
    Pirate.

8/98 CBR; 10/00 ASM; 11/01 POR; 7/07 POR; 10/09 ASM; 10/10 Pop; 6/12 ASM; 12/13 ASM; 6/14 FWC; 7/15 FWC; 12/16 2 weeks at FWC!

Post Thanks / Like

Came back from the Re with icky news...

guess who needs surgery?

That's right...me.

My left fallopian tube is swelled up and the only way to get it back to normal is to lance it or remove it.

They will also be shaping my uterus. (It's septid....dented.)

Afterwards, AF will be normal for the first time ever and IBS will go away! (tube is pushing on my colon.)

At least now I know and can get it fixed.

Anna
    Dec. 2009- Pop Century
    June 2010-Pop Century
    Oct. 2010-CBR/DCL
    Jan. 5-10 ASMU solo
    Oct 24-Nov. 1 AoA/Pop

Post Thanks / Like

Anna- Sounds pretty awful. When will they do the surgery?

Kristin
    36 trips and counting!

Post Thanks / Like

Anna- Goodness! Sounds crazy. I guess that's why mothers are so special... all the stuff we go through just so to fulfill our desire for a child. Let us know when it'll be.

I went for my 33 week appt yesterday. I found out that I might have choleostasis. It's a liver disease brought on simply from pregnancy hormones. The main symptom is persistent, inexplicable itching. The other symptoms are typical pregnancy symptoms (so it's hard to tell if they're one or the other). They did bloodwork yesterday, but it can take a week to come back, so I probably won't know until next Thursday. Because it causes the liver to quit filtering the bile from the blood, it doesn't filter the baby's blood, either... meaning the risk of stillbirth rises (and I'm already high-risk enough). I freaked out for a little while yesterday, then calmed down knowing that Lily is big enough now that if they have to, they can go ahead and take her. I don't want a preemie, as my goal is for her to go home from the hospital when we do... but if that's what it takes, then we'll deal. And, of course, it's not a for sure thing yet either.

Besides that, Lily is doing great. She weighs (according to the ultrasound) about 5.5 lbs now. I've got 5 weeks left at the most, which is good, because I stay incredibly exhausted and can't keep up with Sammie anymore. David has stepped up his help with her, though, with just a little complaining.

And the best news, I'm done teaching next Wednesday! I have two days of exams after that, and a couple of cleaning/grading days, but the end is near!
    Susan °o°

You cheated.
    Pirate.

8/98 CBR; 10/00 ASM; 11/01 POR; 7/07 POR; 10/09 ASM; 10/10 Pop; 6/12 ASM; 12/13 ASM; 6/14 FWC; 7/15 FWC; 12/16 2 weeks at FWC!

Post Thanks / Like

Susan- I saw your post on Facebook about itchy hands and I was going to e-mail you about choleostasis. A friend of mine had it about a year ago. The doctor monitored her and as soon as her son's lungs were developed they went ahead and induced her. I'm glad they figured out what was going on though. Her doctor completely blew her off and told her the itching was nothing to worry about. She went home and did some research about it and found out about choleostasis. I will be praying for you and Lily.

Kristin
    36 trips and counting!

Post Thanks / Like

Rotten day. My insurance doesn't cover it. (Gee, what a surprise?! ) and the RE doesn't take payment plans. I can't do 2500 up front.

Sooo....I'm lookinng for another dx that might be able to help me.

Soooo freakin frustrating! I need a giant one of

Anna
    Dec. 2009- Pop Century
    June 2010-Pop Century
    Oct. 2010-CBR/DCL
    Jan. 5-10 ASMU solo
    Oct 24-Nov. 1 AoA/Pop

Post Thanks / Like

Anna- They won't do payment plans??? That is crazy. I hope you are able to find another doc who will take a payment plan.

DH and I celebrated 8 years of marriage on the 17th. One year ago, on our anniversary is the day we found out that we were expecting again. I can't believe it has been a year since then!

Has anyone been to one of the new interactive Disney Stores. We have one here and it is great. When Myers says he wants to see Mickey, we head to the Disney Store! It is great that he thinks a trip to the mall is almost as good as going to WDW. Today while we were there, they taught all the kids to do the Hot Dog song from the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Apparently everyday at 2:30 at our store they do something fun for the kids (a parade, trivia, learning how to draw Mickey, learning a song or dance).

I'm going to see Pirates 4 at the midnight showing.....3 hours to go!

Kristin
    36 trips and counting!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi gals.... long time lurker first time poster on this forum... I have two little girls at home (ages 4 and 1.5) but I'm pretty sure we're done with babies . Sigh! That's why I'm posting:
    I am getting an IUD on Monday. Anyone have any experience with them? We are pretty sure that we are done having kids, but aren't 100% sure, so we didn't want to have anything permanent done yet!
    I got the paraguard after my last little one and I LOVE IT! My periods got a little heavier, but beyond that I have had no side effects and I love the freedom of not having to worry about birth control. I also love that it lasts 10 years, and can be removed easily if wanted.

Good luck!
    Maggie
    DVC Member @ OKW & BCV

Mamma to DD's E and C
    CR 80
    POLY 84
    FW 91
    POFQ 04~Last trip w/Gramps
    POP 07~E's 1st Trip
    GF & SOG 08~(Not My)Disney Wedding
    POFQ 08~BIG Family Vacation
    POP 09~Just the Girls
    BCV 10~1 Night @WDW
    OKW GV 11~C's 1st Trip
    BLT/OKW 12~Surprise!

2014 OKW/?

Post Thanks / Like

Rumors are that when our Disney Store reopens it will be one of the new interactive stores. Back in October, some nut job went into our mall and threatened to blow it up, started a fire and burned down half of the mall. We have another store about 40 minutes away, but I always cringe everytime I got to that mall. Last time we went, we saw some teenagers getting tongue piercings in the parking lot. Not the ideal family atmosphere. According to my sources, our mall store is reopening, hopefully by October. I can't wait!!!

School is finally winding down and I am very thankful that the year is almost over. I'm so tired of the drama betweeen my daughter and another little girl. She comes home crying at least once a week. Despite me telling her not to play with her, the little girl follows Abby around and tells Abby that if she doesn't play the games the way she wants them played, she'll tell on her. I've finally told Abby to just go talk with the teacher and tell her that she is trying to stay away and not play with the other girl, but that she won't leave Abby alone.

Susan, I hope you are doing okay.
    Melissa

Disneyland - too many times to count
    Poly 2007
    3 day Cruise Wonder 2007
    4 day Cruise Wonder 2000-2001 (New Years Cruise) Honeymoon
    Beach Club 2000 Honeymoon
    Poly 98
    3 day Cruise Magic 98
    Tokyo Disneyland 1994

Post Thanks / Like

Evan Morris was born 6/25/11 at 7:43 pm by c-section! He was 7lbs 11 oz and 21 inches long. He's perfect and is as cute as anything I've ever seen! We are so happy to finally have him in our lives!

Had to be induced due to low amniotic fluid counts and after almost 24 hours of trying to labor my body unfortantly wouldn't progress. DH and I decided to go ahead and get a c section instead of continuing the stress of labor on my body and Evans. We are both happy and healthy now, although I am a little sore. COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!

Here's to a new start in life!
    Also cute and fluffy!!!!!
    Blue punch-buggy, no punch back!

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations!
    Melissa

Disneyland - too many times to count
    Poly 2007
    3 day Cruise Wonder 2007
    4 day Cruise Wonder 2000-2001 (New Years Cruise) Honeymoon
    Beach Club 2000 Honeymoon
    Poly 98
    3 day Cruise Magic 98
    Tokyo Disneyland 1994

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations!!!!
    Next Visit: Fall 2013

Now approaching the Carousel of Progress

We have 999 happy haunts here, but there's room for a thousand. Any volunteers?? If you should decide to join us, final arrangements, may be made at the end of the tour.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on baby Evan!

I tried this a few weeks ago, and somehow deleted it before posting it. As I am using my phone, I didn't re-type it. So here goes the second try...
    Lilliana Rose is here! She was born June 8 at 6:29pm. She weighed 7.13 and was 20.5 in long. My fluid had gotten low, so they did an amnio to check her lungs. She passed with flying colors and they induced me at 37+3 weeks.
    Sammie took 23 hours to get here, so this time I kept putting off getting an epidural, because I was afraid it'd stall my labor. Well, oops, I put it off so long that Lily came naturally. Actually, it wasn't terrible, and the recovery was so much easier... if we have a third, I'll just plan to go naturally with that one. Of course, labor lasted less than 4 hours, so that helped, too.
    Anyhow, Lily was 3 weeks old yesterday. She's still tiny (refused to nurse at first, so she's only back to birth weight now), but has more hair than Sammie did at 1 year. It's also dark brown, so I'm waiting to see if it turns white blonde like Sammie's, or if it stays. If they didn't look so alike in the face, people would swear they aren't sisters.
    I've begun planning our next WDW trip, to celebrate Lily's 1st birthday. We did it with Sammie, and I treasure the pictures. I can't wait!
    Susan °o°

You cheated.
    Pirate.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IloveJack View Post
    Congrats on baby Evan!

I tried this a few weeks ago, and somehow deleted it before posting it. As I am using my phone, I didn't re-type it. So here goes the second try...
    Lilliana Rose is here! She was born June 8 at 6:29pm. She weighed 7.13 and was 20.5 in long. My fluid had gotten low, so they did an amnio to check her lungs. She passed with flying colors and they induced me at 37+3 weeks.
    Sammie took 23 hours to get here, so this time I kept putting off getting an epidural, because I was afraid it'd stall my labor. Well, oops, I put it off so long that Lily came naturally. Actually, it wasn't terrible, and the recovery was so much easier... if we have a third, I'll just plan to go naturally with that one. Of course, labor lasted less than 4 hours, so that helped, too.
    Anyhow, Lily was 3 weeks old yesterday. She's still tiny (refused to nurse at first, so she's only back to birth weight now), but has more hair than Sammie did at 1 year. It's also dark brown, so I'm waiting to see if it turns white blonde like Sammie's, or if it stays. If they didn't look so alike in the face, people would swear they aren't sisters.
    I've begun planning our next WDW trip, to celebrate Lily's 1st birthday. We did it with Sammie, and I treasure the pictures. I can't wait!
    congrats!!
    *bRiTTaNy*
    35 trips to WDW already...
    May 2012 - Daughters first trip - one bedroom Villa at Wilderness Lodge
    Sept 2012 - Pirate room at CBR
    Dec 2014 - SSR -second daughters first trip and my older daughters 5th Birthday!!

Post Thanks / Like

Susan that gives me so much hope for when we have our second! My labor lasted 23 hours with DS and I had an epidural too so maybe next time around I can have your luck. My mom had that happen with her too, the first took soooo long then the second, a flat 4 hours.

So happy for your new bundle of joy!!!
    Upcoming:
    October 2013
    8 nights at Pop Century with Free Dining to celebrate DS turning 4 years old!!!!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: