Ok, so first of all this is an EXTREME rant. So far in my "booking the trip" journey, I have gotten a rude non helpful cast member so far on Disney's resie line, didn't suggest anyway to help didn't even try to quote rooms, was like "oh well, oh hum". Then I wrote Disney to ask them for help and they referred me BACK to resie line. SO, I go to "a travel agent" and have issues there with this and that. I call Disney to ask about a price on something that my agent couldn't answer, then I get told by Disney they can't help me AT ALL because of room hold made by the agent. Ok..so got the room hold taken off. Now I ask Disney about 2 adjoining rooms at POP since we are traveling with 3 kids.. 4 technically because the oldest is my 19 year old son, then 15 yr old nephew, 5 yr old, and 3 year old. 3 of these are special needs and Disney tells me they CAN'T guarantee the rooms together. WHAT?! Do they realize how big of a problem this could become? This is "policy" now, which is amazing unintelligent and screams "we want you to book bigger for more money". I can't separate my party. My choices would be DH and I have to have separate rooms and separate the kids, OR I have to be away from the kids, how far away? Who knows. This is insane and sounds like a legal risk to me for Disney. So, anyways, now I am trying to still book and am SO Annoyed that for once in my life, I am just down in the mouth about going to Disney. And this is my happy place where I seldom have any problems at all. So sad.... Oh help, please.