Quantcast 10 Funniest Things Heard at Disney - Page 4

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I couldn't wait to get back and search for this thread, hoping I wouldn't forget the two funnies things I heard during our trip 2 weeks ago!

1) Exiting the Beauty and The Beast Live theater in Animal Kingdom, this little girl is gazing down at the hand prints in the concrete walkway as daddy is anxiously trying to drag her along. She says "Oh Daddy, who is that?" He says "Vanna White." She says, "who's that, Daddy?" He says, "I think she's related to Snow White." I had to turn around to see her little face and give a laugh!

2) DH and I were at Hollywood & Vine in DHS for character breakfast with my 2 DS, 5 and 2. 5yo LOVES Handy Manny and OSO. The place is not crowded at all, so the characters are lurking for the majority of our stay. OSO hangs out for a while, then strolls over to the next table. As he turns away from us, my DS5 says, "MOM! Guess what I just heard!!! Special Agent OSO just farted!" I wanted to slide under the table

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Lllll
    Quote Originally Posted by SignguyTom View Post
    At Space Mountain: Disneyland, circa 1980-ish
    CM: How many?
    Us: 2
    CM: 3
    Us: 2
    CM: 3
    Us: Um...No...There are only 2 of us...?
    CM: OK Will both of you please wait on number 3...? Please..?
    Us: Oh. Sure. OK...
    Lol! Love it! So sounds like something I would do, unfortunely
    1994 POFQ
    2003 ALL STARS SPORTS
    2007 OFF SITE
    Sept. 2009 POP
    Oct. 2010 POR
    Oct.2011 POR
    Sept. 2012 POR
    Sept. 2013 POR
    Sept. 2014 CBR
    Sept. 2016 POR
    Sept. 2017 POR

Body in Mobile, Alabama Mind completely gone!
    Post Thanks / Like

ok, can't believe I just thought of this one. I was at WDW for 12 days once with two friends and a girl one of my friends was dating and she reeeeeeeealy got under my skin. I'll sum her up, big girl small cloths, not a pretty site. On our first day she said she was hungry but did not eat processed meat. She saw the turkey legs and said that would have to do, I never said a word. She finished and said "this bone feels plastic". I just smiled and said "did you really think they killed that many turkeys that were the exact same size?" She ran to the restroom and puked! I never told her that I wasn't sure if it was processed or not but I sure felt better for the rest of the day.
    Todd aka BAMABOY
    19 times and counting
    !!

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"
    "Phone's ringing Dude. Thank you Donny"
    "Sorry folks, parks closed. The moose out front shoulda' told ya."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LisaP View Post
    "MOM! Guess what I just heard!!! Special Agent OSO just farted!" I wanted to slide under the table
    That has got to be the funniest thing Ive read on here yet. I can just see a little kid doing that. And the poor CM, to get told on like that. LOL
    1982 MK
    1988 MK & Epcot
    1989 MK & Epcot
    2002 MK, Epcot and Disney MGM Studios
    2006 DL
    2008 MK, Epcot and DHS (Best trip EVER)

Booked- 5 year wedding aniv at Port Orleans Riverside April 20-22 2012

Planned Chirstmas 2012 offsite

Second Star to the right and straight on till morning.

Post Thanks / Like

My brothers girlfriend was in a bad mood and not smiling when we were at AK. As we were leaving a CM said to her "excuse me miss, I think you dropped your smile."
    Kelly

Next Trip Feb 2022 SOG

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Guest talking to security officer on the parking lot at TTC...

"I can't find my rental car. It's a small white car with a Florida license tag."

Well, now... that certainly narrows it down.
    Along similar lines - when I was in the Navy and in uniform, people would start up a conversation and sooner or later it would take this curve -

"You're stationed in Norfolk? I have a (brother / cousin / neighbor's uncle's son's friend) who is in the Navy in Norfolk. His name is John and he has short hair and a mustache. Do you know him?"

I would always nod and say, "yeah, I think I know him."

Another time, we got on the bus from SOG. Two little boys kept looking at me. I should say that I have a beard and bear more than just a passing resemblence to Richad Karn who played Al on Home Improvement. Finally, one of the boys slowly approached me, and with a tiny voice, said, "Mister? Are...you...I mean..."

I just did the Al salute and said, "I don't think so, Tim." He shot back to his mom, yelling, "Mom! Mom! Guess WHAT?"

We got a good laugh out of that and the kids got a charge out of it.
    DD is headed back this summer for a 2nd tour as a CP Intern!
    Time to renew our annual passes.

Last trip was Mar 2015
    Next trip is Aug 2015
    Began with day trips in 70's
    Too many trips to count

Post Thanks / Like

Once we were on the bus to Fort Wilderness and in the back of the bus it was just the 4 members of my family and this kid who had to be 14 just sitting by himself yelling "Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!" over and over and just hitting himself on the head. Then the SECOND the bus stopped at the campground he BOOKED it off of there, just running full speed, and we never saw him again.
    Next trip officially booked!!! Sept 13, 2011!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I was passing the exit to Tower of Terror and there was a recording telling people to come back. This little boy exiting the ride with his parents, shook his fist in the air and yelled "never you stupid jerk!".

I was at the pool at the Polynesian one afternoon and there was a big family group in the pool too. I noticed one of the men had a prosthetic leg which he removed, hopped toward the pool and jumped in. Once he came back up his little girl said "So daddy, do you feel 10 lbs lighter without your leg?". He laughed and told her he in did in fact feel lighter.

My family was having dinner at Chef Mickey's one night and we were seated near a family with 2 adorable little girls. Their parents took them around to choose their dinner and then brought them back to the table and settled them in. One of the girls took a spoonful of mashed potatoes and after trying it said "Mommy, you might want to put just a wee bit more butter on that next batch". We still laugh about that one.

Post Thanks / Like

On resort monorail just leaving MK, a young man pointed at Space Mountain and asked what it was. Not sure why but his friend replied "Oh, I believe there's a pub in there."

Post Thanks / Like

My 4yr old son(huge Star Wars fan), on StarTours after the ride but before leaving the seats, really loud so everyone heard..."Are we still on Earth?"

Post Thanks / Like

These are some of the things that we overheard during our trip last month.

Leaving Magic Kingdom late one night we heard this exchange at the exit gate.
    “Excuse me, how do we get back to the main parking lot?”
    “The Monorail will take you right there.”
    “Where’s the Monorail?”

While riding the bus to DHS, I spotted a boy of about 6 who had a tattoo transfer on his upper arm. I made a big deal about it, saying how brave he must have been to have a tattoo put on, and that I could never stand all that pain. He looked real puzzled while his parents just chuckled. Finally as we were getting off the bus, I heard him say, “he thought it was a real tattoo!”

Sitting at one of the tables in France, we were discussing the other countries, specifically Canada. While weighing the pros and cons of stopping there or skipping it, the man at the next table said, “or you could just come visit us.”

Leaving Epcot after Illuminations, my 20 year old daughter approached a CM and asked to trade pins with him. He got a forlorn look and replied, "I'm sorry, we're not allowed to trade pins after 9." She almost walked away before he broke out in a grin and gave it away that it was a joke.

In a store, the young man behind the counter was waiting on a customer who was wearing a Tampa Bay Lightning shirt. Tampa had just won two nights before, forcing game 7 to be played that night in Boston. Seeing the shirt, the young man asked, "So, are you going to game 7 tonight?"
    DD is headed back this summer for a 2nd tour as a CP Intern!
    Time to renew our annual passes.

Last trip was Mar 2015
    Next trip is Aug 2015
    Began with day trips in 70's
    Too many trips to count

Post Thanks / Like

I remembered some more:

We saw a family on a surrey bike at the Boardwalk and they had 2 small kids sitting in the front basket part. The little girl reached over to ring the bell and the little boy turned red, grabbed the string and screamed "I GET TO BE THE BELL RINGER!!".

A little girl sitting behind me on Tower of Terror turned to her little friend at the end and said "my fanny went way up in the air, did yours too?".

Post Thanks / Like

Back when HS was still MGM, we were on a bus to MGM. The driver was very cool and funny. And he said the following:

"So do you guys know what MGM stands for?"
    ~few responses from passengers~
    "NOPE! It stands for Mickey Gotcha Money!"

The adults were all cracking up, while the children looked confused
    Please stand clear of the doors
    Por Favor mantenganse alejado de las puertas

Post Thanks / Like

Here a couple of my favorites:
    --one morning as we were waiting for the "rope drop" at Epcot my DS asks if we were going to head over to TT to get fast passes and then head over to Soarin'. I told him that was our plan. A little boy over heard us and asked his dad if they too, were going to get FP.....to which the dad replied...."No son, we do not need FP b/c as more and more people get FP then the FP line will be longer than the regular line". I love it!
    --as we headed back to our car on the tram in the Epcot lot one night the CM told everyone that they were on the "fastest ride in Epcot"....he had lots of people saying what about TT....he said b/c it breaks down all the time that "average" speed makes the tram faster. Classic response!
    "My name is Incrediboy"--Syndrome

Visited the "World" 26 times in my 41 years including 10 times the last 6 years!!!
    Next visit: Summer 2012

Post Thanks / Like

Our first time ever to WDW our grandson was just 4 we went to Lights Motor Action and when toward the end the motorcycle guy lands in the water that is on fire, My grandson looked at us and said" Is he pending grandmama" everyone busted out laughing behind us. It really did make sense is he dead is he not or just pending...
    Connie
    Dec 8-15 2007 All Star Music Suites
    Dec 5-14 2008 All Star Music Suites
    Dec 7-16 2009 POP
    Last trip for a long while JAN 20-28

Post Thanks / Like

My friend and I were at the Laugh Floor, and as most of you know, someone in the audience is picked and put up on the screen and a cast member with a microphone goes over to them so the monster on the screen can hear them. Well, the lady was so surprised that she was picked that she looks up at the screen and yells "Oh, Shhhiii...." and before she can get the whole word out, the cast member yanks the microphone away and everyone is so stunned that it's silent for a couple seconds. After a short pause, the monster doing the stand up routine goes "Wow...we almost lost our PG rating there!" I almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard.

Post Thanks / Like

I also used to love when people would ask me how to get to Disney World from the Studios...and where Jaws was...and where Twister was...lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ValenciaCalling View Post
    My friend and I were at the Laugh Floor, and as most of you know, someone in the audience is picked and put up on the screen and a cast member with a microphone goes over to them so the monster on the screen can hear them. Well, the lady was so surprised that she was picked that she looks up at the screen and yells "Oh, Shhhiii...." and before she can get the whole word out, the cast member yanks the microphone away and everyone is so stunned that it's silent for a couple seconds. After a short pause, the monster doing the stand up routine goes "Wow...we almost lost our PG rating there!" I almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard.
    I laughed really hard at this. I absolutely adored the Laugh Floor and the monster who saved the day with that line must be fabulous!
    TTFN,
    Rose

1998 (10 YO & 1st time!)
    2002 (14 YO & 2nd time)
    June 12 2006 (18 & by myself!)

Post Thanks / Like

We were at Turtle Talk with Crush. Crush asked one of the little children what his favorite food is and he said "Fish". Crush got wide-eyed and said "Fish are Friends NOT food". The little guy looked very confused but all of the adults laughed.
    POFQ 09/2013, 09/2014, 09/2015
    WL 09/2011, 09/2012
    POR 09/2010, 09/2009, 09/2008, 05/2007, 05/2006, 05/2004,
    AKL 05/2003
    POR 05/2001, 10/98
    Next POP 9/2016
    All Star Sports 09/95
    Honeymoon Dixie Landings Aug 1994
    1978 first visit to Magic Kingdom

Post Thanks / Like

One time on the tram to get to our car at MK the driver told people not to get off before we stopped. Well some people hopped off a little early. So on the next stop he came out and said pretty loudly "You know when we are stopped when we are moving the same speed as the pavement."

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: