Quantcast Parking question

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Question Parking question

We are staying offsite in June, but close to the parks (Windsor Hills). As so many have suggested for this time of year, we would like to get to the parks early, take a break around lunch and head back to the parks in the evening.

My question is:

Do I have to pay a new parking fee each time? If I hop from, say, MK to AK will I have to pay for seperate parking in each lot? Anyone have some parking tips?
    BandMan

"We are not trying to entertain the critics. I'll take my chances with the public."
    -Walt Disney

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

You need only pay the parking fee once per day - keep your receipt and you can return to the same parking lot or a different one at any time that day.

If you have an annual pass, you don't have to pay a parking fee.
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

You need only pay the parking fee once per day - keep your receipt and you can return to the same parking lot or a different one at any time that day.

If you have an annual pass, you don't have to pay a parking fee.
    Outstanding. Thank you.
    BandMan

"We are not trying to entertain the critics. I'll take my chances with the public."
    -Walt Disney

7.37 miles from WDW. My retirement dream come true!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BandMan View Post
    We are staying offsite in June, but close to the parks (Windsor Hills). As so many have suggested for this time of year, we would like to get to the parks early, take a break around lunch and head back to the parks in the evening.
    BandMan, we are staying at Windsor Hills this May...only way to afford all 8 of my family. We have never stayed offsite before and I'm a little nervous....how much of the magic will we miss without the total immersion. Have you stayed offsite before? Am I going to be sorry?

Thanks!
    I LOVE DISNEY WORLD!!!!!
    A dream is a wish your heart makes and mine came true when I retired here in December 2014! I go to a park at least once a week!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Windsor Hills is nice!

Agree with above that you only pay parking once per day (regardless of going to same or different park).

We've stayed in Windsor Hills the last two visits (8-day trips with 11 people). As for losing "the magic", this was a concern in my group but we've found that the magic is amplified when everyone has a place to hang out together as a family! Instead of only having resort rooms to stay gather in, having a large living room and patio area is AMAZING! When going with a large group, I can't recommend off-site enough!

Enjoy your stay!
    March 2007 WDW - POFQ
    April 2009 WDW - OffSite(AllStarVacation)
    March 2011 WDW - OffSite(AllStarVacation)

Post Thanks / Like

Have you stayed offsite before? Am I going to be sorry?
    We have been both on and off site. Although there are certainly things that are just awesome about staying on property, we have found staying off property can be an excellent alternative - especially when you have a large group. We are a family of 6, plus we're bringing a friend of DD18. Not only are we saving BIG dollars on lodging, we can eat off property for some meals, which will also save.

I don't think you'll be sorry at all.
    BandMan

-Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Here's another shout out for Windsor Hills with a large group. You are not going to be sorry! We all agreed to try it once... and we really saw the value in being all together!

And Goofy Gripp... to Intercot!!!
    July 2012 Western Caribbean Cruise on Fantasy!
    2011 Offsite
    2009 Offsite
    2007 POFQ
    2000 Poly
    1996 Offsite
    1992 CBR
    Many childhood trips Offsite

Post Thanks / Like

Windsor hills is only about 10 minutes door to door from Dhs. Very close, we've stayed there Twice and it's great. Not great like staying at the Poly, but very low stress and driving on is faster than taking the bus from a moderate resort.

Post Thanks / Like

Can anyone tell me about the prices (ballpark) - I would like to hear more about it, but don't want to have to email a dozen people if the $$ is going to be too much. We usually stay at Pop Century (our family of four) but my family is looking at a large trip together next year (which will be 18 of us together). Plus, depending on the cost, our family may consider staying there in the future. Thanks!
    1st WDW trip - 1973 at 5 weeks old!

Disney addict since 1973!

Post Thanks / Like

one of the nice things, is that when you return, you will not be in a long ine, and can maybe find a better parking spot from others that have left...
    have a great trip.
    Have A Magical Day-1970-1989-offsite, 2002-DLR, 2003-DLR, 2005-Sports, 2007-All Music, 2008-POP, December 12-21 2009-Pop, January 16-18, 2010-Disneyland. Disney Sports-Feb 1-6, 2012, Disneyland-December 7 and 8, 2012, DIsney Pop-Feb 1-5, 2013 (my son's first trip.)

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: