Quantcast I will and I will never! - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I will do the balloon ride in Downtown Disney in September. i wanted to do that last time, and never got around to it.
    I will never stay at a moderate of Deluxe resort. It's not worth it to me, i am not hight maintence, i need a bed, shower, and that's about it.
    Have A Magical Day-1970-1989-offsite, 2002-DLR, 2003-DLR, 2005-Sports, 2007-All Music, 2008-POP, December 12-21 2009-Pop, January 16-18, 2010-Disneyland. Disney Sports-Feb 1-6, 2012, Disneyland-December 7 and 8, 2012, DIsney Pop-Feb 1-5, 2013 (my son's first trip.)

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I will eventually go back to Florida on a solo trip rather than with the family and I will make sure it's my longest vacation ever taken. For those that don't know, which is prolly everyone here, when I say a family trip, it's me (who is not married or have a g/f and don't have any kids.....yet on both ), my mom, dad, brother, sis-in-law and 2 nieces. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the trips that I do with the family. I've done about 24 trips with them (most of em were pre-sis-in-law and nieces). But the trips I've truly enjoyed have been my couple solo trips. Last one I did was several years ago and it was for 2 weeks. I went down there during the Food & Wine fest with MNSSHP and HHN (USF) goin on at the same time. I had the most fantastic time and the CM's I encountered, especially during my TS dining experiences, made me feel like I still wasn't alone while on vacation. I could go at my own pace, do whatever I wanted without a single care in the world with the exception of just keeping track of my money.

My plan for the next solo trip I take (which will prolly still be a few years down the road) is to take a 3-4 week solo vacation, splitting my hotel stay between the A-frame section of Contemporary and the Polynesian, during the same time as before (F&W fest, MNSSHP, HHN). This time, taking my time through each park and taking pics like never before. Which means slowing down, taking the time to get the settings just right, both day and night, and getting some spectacular pics all while having relaxed fun inbetween.

With all that said, I will never stop goin to WDW/USF for as long as I am able to do so, even if there's a couple year gap inbetween visits. And I will never go on M:S again until I feel like I'm ready to and hopefully without the queasiness feeling that I had for 2 hours long the last time I rode it (which was before they added in the "green" version and color coded the normal version as "orange").
    28 times to WDW and still going since 1984!! Most recent visit: November/December 2011...Far too long since my last visit! :'(

Personally, I believe it didn't start with a mouse. It started with a man that had one of the greatest imaginations in this world.

Post Thanks / Like

I WILL NOT ride the Stitch ride again....blah!
    I second this! It takes me HOURS to get that discusting chili dog smell out of my nose.

I WILL make ADRs at NEW resturaunts for my upcoming trip, so I will find new favorite places to eat!
    AKA Courtney

"To all that come to this happy place: welcome...Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future.."

Most Recent Trips:
    September 2007 - Pop Century
    September 2011 - Pop Century
    January 2012 - Pop Century

Post Thanks / Like

Like many of us posting, my goal for next trip is to relax, slow down and enjoy. I will AIM to slow down, but it's so hard... There's so much we want to see!

I WILL NOT go to Cinderella's Royal Table again. We went one trip and that was enough. Totally overrated and overpriced. The Norway lunch was soooo much better -- fantastic interaction and fabulous food.

I WILL see Voices of Liberty on the next trip. I've missed them on the last few visits.

I WILL NOT do the dining plan again. Too much food and you have to keep too much of a schedule to eat.

Kathy
    Many trips from childhood to 2008, WDW/DLP
    8/09: Ultimate Adventurer Trip, WL Concierge/AKL
    6/10: POFQ
    12/10: Mousefan Reunion (Pop)
    8/11, 7/12: AKL Concierge
    10/12: ICOT 15th solo trip (Pop)
    4/13: Pop
    7/13: Hilton Bonnet Creek
    7/14: 3 nights at BLT
    12/14: US, IOA, and WDW

Post Thanks / Like

I WILL do whatever it takes to get back to Epcot and see Illuminations again, and again, and again.

I WILL NEVER waste the time of me or my family by going on Universe of Energy. It has morphed into the worst ride ever.
    My name is Gator. You killed my Sorcerer's Hat. Prepare to die.

DL 2-17,8-17, 11-17; DL 2016; DL 11-2015; DL-DL-Hotel 2-2015; DL 2014; DL-Paradise Pier 2013; POFQ Dec 2012; CSR - Jan 2011; AKL-Kidani - Jan 2010; A.S.Mov - Dec 2008; CSR - Dec 2006; DL Feb 2006; CBR - Feb 2004; POR - Jun 2002

Post Thanks / Like

1) we will NEVER go back in February during cheerleader time! EVER!

2) I will never miss the opportunity to have a mickey waffle and have fruit instead! There is no substitute and while I eat fruit at home I have regrets!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I will spend more time enjoying Stormalong Bay.

I will never wait on a hot sidewalk in a crowd to watch a parade when there are popular rides with thinned lines at the same time.

May 1998 (Honeymoon): Grosvenor/All-Star Sports
    April 2000: Off-property
    April 2001 (Business): Hilton
    September 2007 (10th anniversary/1st trip for kids): Yacht Club
    August 2011 (birthday trip for daughter): Yacht Club
    December 2013 (birthday trip for son): Yacht Club

Post Thanks / Like

We will do the Quick Service Dining Plan again...it was great!!

I will not feel like I HAVE to do everything on every trip. We didn't go to Animal Kingdom last trip and, quite honestly, didn't miss it. I do enjoy it but it's not a park I have to do every time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KatrinaJ91 View Post
    We will do the Quick Service Dining Plan again...it was great!!
    We are seriously thinking of doing the QS plan on our next trip. We love TS restaurants, but we find that they limit where we go since you have to have ADRs for anything you *must* do (we don't do park hoppers, so we eat at the park where we go that day). We figure that QS will really free us up to be more spontaneous. I'm glad to read a positive review!
    1994 PO
    '96 GF (h'moon)
    '02 Cont. tower
    '03 WL
    '05 WL
    '06 GF, WL
    '07 ASMo
    '08 joined DVC: SSR, BWV
    '09 BCV, SSR
    '10 HHI, BCV/BWV
    '11 BLT
    '12 AKL, Dream
    '13 BCV, Fantasy, HHI
    '14 BCV, OKW, HHI
    '15 BCV, HHI, AKL
    '16 BLT, OKW, AKL, SSR, Fantasy
    '17 BLT, GF, AKL, BC
    '18 Wonder

Post Thanks / Like

I will never get on any simulator ride again.

We will never book a TS on every single vacation day again.

We will never stay less than 10 days again.

We will make sure we keep trying new things!

Post Thanks / Like

After my last trip I swore I would NEVER go in August again! Also will never sit through the Hall of Presidents again. Boring (although the animatronics are great!) Before that my nevers were riding Malstrom and eating at Pizzafari or anywhere that pizza (except Via Napoli) or chicken nuggets are the main attraction! Yuk!

My ALWAYS do includes Kilamanjaro Safari, Dinosaur, Splash Mountain, staying at deluxe resorts, and using the Deluxe Dining Plan. I agree with the previous poster about rushing around for ADR's, and we do need to figure that part out better! We, too, were rushing around for those, although they always resulted in fabulous meals. We learned the hard way, that you really can't just leave AK and jaunt on over to Epcot for lunch and then go back over to AK after lunch because we weren't finished there! A lot of wasted time traveling! What were we thinking? Lesson learned. We will still use the deluxe plan but next trip we need to just get ADR's for the park we want to be at during that time frame.
    9/17 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    4/16 Polynesian Village Resort
    5/14 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    8/10 Polynesian Village Resort
    5/09 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    7/08 Animal Kingdom Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Basket Mommy View Post
    We are seriously thinking of doing the QS plan on our next trip. We love TS restaurants, but we find that they limit where we go since you have to have ADRs for anything you *must* do (we don't do park hoppers, so we eat at the park where we go that day). We figure that QS will really free us up to be more spontaneous. I'm glad to read a positive review!
    We loved the QS plan and have said that we will probably do that every time from now on. There were plenty of choices everywhere we went and definitely plenty of food! We also had the refillable cups, so we used those but always got the drinks that came with the meals and took those back to our room so we would have milk or juice in the mornings. We actually used some of our dessert choices or snacks in the same way and had them for breakfast. With QS you get 2 meals and 2 snacks each day. I didn't miss TS at all and it made our trip more enjoyable because we didn't have to worry about ADRs and being a particular place at a specific time!! As you can tell, I highly recommend it!

Post Thanks / Like

I will never go with a group of 13 again! Too much wasted time negotiating and traveling. Someone was always too slow for me.

I will always enjoy the magic of a day at Disney World and not let minor irritations get in the way of the experience.
    Diane
    ~•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•~
    When your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme.

Post Thanks / Like

I will get up earlier and do rope drop more often and I will spend more time enjoying the resort. Also will spend more time in the parks in the evening, too. (I love seeing them all lighted up!)

I will never (after this Oct. trip) schedule my return flight so that I have to check my baggage at 5 a.m. as well as catching ME at that ungodly hour!
    [COLOR=DarkRed]Paula[/

Post Thanks / Like

I will never: ride Soarin, Maelstrom, or see Hall of Presidents again, or go in August again

I will: eat my way around World Showcase, watch fireworks from the beach at the Polynesian, eat lots of cotton candy, attend many parades, watch many shows, stay at AKL, and above all have a very MAGICAL TIME!!
    Disney dreaming in progress....

April 2016- Polynesian!

May 2014- Animal Kingdom Lodge!

August 2010- Polynesian!

May 2009- Animal Kingdom Lodge!

July 2008- Animal Kingdom Lodge!

Post Thanks / Like

I will never ride Dinosaur again!!! Ever! I also will never go to AK in the middle of the day in the summer... waaaaay too hot for me!

I will always do nighttime extra magic hours when they are offered. There's something magical about being in an almost empty MK at 2am and epcot at midnight is beautiful!
    WDW:
    Aug 2007- Off-site
    Aug 2008- Dolphin
    Aug 2009- Dolphin
    May 2010- Dolphin
    July 2010- Dolphin
    Feb 2011- Dolphin
    July 2011- Dolphin
    November 2011- Coronado Springs
    August 2012- Coronado Springs
    December 2012- Coronado Springs
    April 2013- Pop
    August 2013- Dolphin<3

Post Thanks / Like

I will never...
    Go during summer
    watch 'circle of life' film again

I will...
    Continue to eat a new food each time I go to Epcot.
    Continue to give away all my arcade tickets to the first kid i see when i'm ready to leave.
    Last Ride Ridden - Test Track
    Last Eatery Visited - Tangerine Cafe

July 1984 (off WDW)
    June 1995 (off WDW)
    July 2005 (Pop Century)
    April 2008 (offsite)
    Feb 2009 (All Star Music)
    Feb 2010 (POP)
    Sept/Oct 2010 (Sports)
    Jan/Feb 2012 (ASMovies)
    Sep/Oct 2013 (offsite)
    Feb 2015 (POFQ)

Post Thanks / Like

I will never ride Stitch again. Blah! And I will never ride that Figment ride again. I don't even remember the name, but if an adult can be traumatized by a ride, that's the one that will do it.

I will do the Haunted Hayride at Fort Wilderness...someday!
    Two things You told me: That You are strong, and You love me.

Post Thanks / Like

I also will never watch Circle of Life again. I don't like crying.

I will continue to take new people who couldn't afford to make it on their own with me. The first time I saw Festival of the Lion King, it became a "I will always watch this" item.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

I will never go during Easter week again. Ever.

I will take more time to look at the little things and lesser known attractions and exhibits.

I will never again ride M:S Orange.

I will do everything I can to try and go at least once a year to WDW
    Amanda

Next Visit:
    August 16-23, 2014: CBR

Virginia Tech
    HOKIES

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: