Quantcast Big Brother 13

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 13

Post Thanks / Like

Default Big Brother 13

From E! Online

Get ready for an extra dose of double-dealing on Big Brother this summer.

The reality series' 13th-season "double trouble" twist features the return of some of the reality series' most troublesome twosomes, playing alongside eight brand-new Houseguests, CBS announced today.

Although the network identified the new Houseguests, the identities of the veterans won't be disclosed—presumably by host Julie Chen—until the show's premiere on Thurs., July 7.

Here's what we know about the brand-new residents of this season's Venice Beach loft-inspired house.

Adam Poch, 39; Hoboken, N.J.; music inventory manager
    Cassi Colvin, 26; Nashville; model
    Dominic Briones, 25; San Mateo, Calif.; college student
    Kalia Booker, 30; Los Angeles; writer
    Keith Henderson, 32; Bolingbrook, Ill.; human resources manager
    Lawon Exum, 39; Inglewood, Calif.; legal file clerk
    Porsche Briggs, 23; Miami Beach, Fla.; VIP cocktail waitress
    Shelly Moore, 41; Prairieville, La.; outdoors industry executive

This summer staple will also see the return of the "Have Not Room," where unfortunate contestants are deprived of luxury and comfort, and the infamous slop, which we can confirm is even more sickening—and green—this season.

More than 52 cameras and 95 microphones relentlessly record the Houseguests' every move, including their weekly vote to oust one of their roommates. The last remaining Houseguest receives a grand prize of $500,000.

Following its July 7 premiere, Big Brother will be broadcast on CBS three nights a week, with the first live eviction show airing Thursday, July 14.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

So here we go with the 'return' houseguests. Over it!

Over on CBS.com, they've got a poll on who people think may be returning. The duos are:

Brenden and Rachel
    Boogie and Dr. Will
    Jessie and Natalie
    Evil Dick and Daniele
    Jeff and Jordan
    Hayden and Enzo

Post Thanks / Like

I'd LOVE to see Hayden and Enzo, but if Brendan and Rachel come back, I dont know how long I could tolerate that laugh... Either way, Evil Dick and Danielle would be nice to see back, but the rest I'm pretty neutral about Should be interesting to see which of the new houseguest latch onto the different duos?
    A dream is a wish your heart makes<3 (:

Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait for this season!! I really want Evil Dick and Danielle to come back...but I wouldn't mind Jeff and Jordan!
    VMK: DaffyD
    Trips to WDW
    June 2001on my B-Day!Off Prop.
    August 2005 Off Prop.
    August 2006 ASMov.
    August 2008- Pop Century
    August 2009-ASMu
    April 2010-ASMu w/marching band
    Aug. 2011 ASMu
    Aug. 2012 Off Prop.
    Aug 2013 Off prop.
    Next:Aug 2014??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    So here we go with the 'return' houseguests. Over it!

Over on CBS.com, they've got a poll on who people think may be returning. The duos are:

Brenden and Rachel
    Boogie and Dr. Will
    Jessie and Natalie
    Evil Dick and Daniele
    Jeff and Jordan
    Hayden and Enzo
    I personally would love to see Jeff & Jordan cause they are so cute together, and let's not kid ourselves, but Jeff is so mighty fine eye candy . But I think it would also be entertaining to have Mike Boogie and Dr. Will for the nostalgia of it all, they were funny and entertaining together.
    Next Trip-Jan 2012 POFQ! & 2nd DCL! Sailing To The Caribbean!

Previous Trips
    12/'10 CBR & 1st DCL
    12/'09 CBR
    12/'08 *1st On Property*- POFQ
    12/'07 *1st Christmas Trip*
    04/'06 1st trip back
    11/'91* 6 yrs old, My 1st Trip To WDW*

ºoº "Let Us Not Forget,It All Started With A Mouse" ºoº

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

So what did everyone think of tonight's show?! I am thrilled that Jeff and Jordan are back this season because they were two of my favorites out of all the seasons. Plus you know my feelings about Jeff

So far everyone else in the house seems like they will be pretty much is obnoxiously irratating except the one guy Dominic.

That is a pretty big game changing twist having the 'Golden Key's' so you really have to be careful who your nominate in the first few weeks, save the people you really can't stand until after week 4.

I also think the nominating and HOH as a duo is also a big twist.

I don't know why Kalia was so annoyed by how Rachel sounds/acts because she is the exact same way......???

Also, am I the only one who thinks that one guy Adam is kinda terrifying! LOL! When he starts yelling I get the urge to run out of the room! LOL

Oh yeah, and I am SOOOOOOO HAPPY that Jessie and Natalie didn't come back, I would have seriously had to harm someone! I could NOT make it through another season with Jessie drooling over himself, & Natalie and her irritating personality and face

Previous Trips
    12/'10 CBR & 1st DCL
    12/'09 CBR
    04/'06 1st trip back

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Man! Can't believe I was outside chatting with neighbors through the entire thing and totally forgot to DVR it! Hope I can see it on line! Thanks God for all your posts!
    1980?–DL,1988 – DL,Nov. 2002(off-site),Oct.'04 WL, Oct.'07 WL,Feb. '09 Poly, Feb.'10 Poly,Dec. 2010 Contemp., April '11 DL. Sept.'11-Poly, Dec.'11-Yacht Club , June '12- POFQ,Aug. 2012-Disneyland ,Oct. 2012 I-15 BC NEXT UP: April 2013- The Disney Fantasy Cruise

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so excited Big Brother is back! It's definitely my guilty pleasure of the summer! I like the twists this year, BUT...as soon as I heard Rachel's cackling laugh when they opened the door, I just wanted to scream NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know if I can take another season of BB listening to her. I'll have to have my mute button at the ready!

I am super excited that Jeff and Jordan are back, though! I hope they aren't targeted right off the bat and I hope they stick around till the end!
    Laura
    "Any wish is possible. All it takes is a little courage to set it free!" Jiminy Cricket
    25+ trips to WDW and counting! Stayed at: Poly, WL, Kidani, SSR, BLT, BCV, CSR, VB, POR, Jambo, OKW, CR, VGF & BW!
    Next Up: Nov 2017 - SSR!
    DVC Member & AP holder since 2008!

Post Thanks / Like

I can hardly wait to see Evil Dick and Rachael go at each other! You know it's just a matter of time.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laprana View Post
    as soon as I heard Rachel's cackling laugh when they opened the door, I just wanted to scream NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know if I can take another season of BB listening to her. I'll have to have my mute button at the ready!
    OMG. I could/cannot stand her. My worst nightmare. Will totally ruin the show for me if she doesn't go SOON!
    ¨¨*:•

"Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Fantasy!"

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Spoiler alert!!

Spoiler alert!

From Tmz--Evil Dick REMOVED From 'Big Brother' House- "CBS confirms that Evil Dick had to leave the show for "Personal reasons" and will no longer compete this season. The network wouldn't specify the exact reason for Evil Dick's departure. Because of Evil Dick's departure Danielle was given a golden key, which guarantees she can not be eliminated in the next 4 weeks. CBS states-"His departure will be addressed on the episode to be broadcast on Wednesday July 13."

So I guess they were nominated and since he left on his own and or was made to leave, Danielle automatically received the golden key

Previous Trips
    12/'10 CBR & 1st DCL
    12/'09 CBR
    04/'06 1st trip back

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Best line of the night- "What is this Splash Milk Mountain?!" Hahahaha!!! & coming in at a close second- "Moo-Eww!" Lawon has the funniest one-liners ever!

Previous Trips
    12/'10 CBR & 1st DCL
    12/'09 CBR
    04/'06 1st trip back

Post Thanks / Like

Can't stand Rachel, love Jeff and Jordon, but feel bad for the newbies competing against the veterans.
    Kayla
    January 2008 POP
    December 2011 Beach Club for 2 weeks!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy

Boy this thread is really a disappointment this season! Is no one watching?

Well, I was glad to see Keith go tonight, I didn't like him & one week of Keith was plenty for me.

So happy that Jordan won HOH, how cute were Jeff and Brendon not even trying to win so that Jordan could get HOH.

Previous Trips
    12/'10 CBR & 1st DCL
    12/'09 CBR
    04/'06 1st trip back

Post Thanks / Like

So far I am liking this season. Seriously has Keith never watched the show? Nobody should ever throw a pov when they are on the block. It's like he was just so overconfindent. I agree it was cute when Brandon and Jeff let Jordan have the HOH win. I am so curious about what Dick's personal emergency was. DH said he probably had a warrant that needed taking care of. lol
    Tinkerfreak
    oct./nov. 2002-AKL
    oct./nov. 2003-WL
    nov. 2004-AKL
    oct./nov. 2005-AKL
    Dec. 2006 BC
    April 2007 AKL
    oct./nov. 2007 AKL/Poly
    oct./nov. 2008 POFQ/AKL
    Nov. 2009 CBR
    May 2010 BW

Post Thanks / Like

I was also glad to see Keith go. He just had no idea how to play this game. I watch Big Brother After Dark on Showtime and there were several times on that when he would just go off on people and accuse them of going behind his back to double cross him. He was just so paranoid and I think that's what did him in eventually.

I was so glad that Jordan won HOH! And I also loved how Jeff and Brendon let her have the win. Jeff and Jordan crack me up...I'd love to see them make it to the final 2!

I'm also really curious to know what caused Dick to leave the game. I thought his message to the houseguests would at least give us a clue, but it didn't. Poor Danielle seemed so taken aback when Julie asked her if she loved her father and it was still awkward when she cast her vote.

Of the newbies, so far I really like Shelly. She seems to have a good attitude about the game and like she has her head screwed on straight. The rest of them, well....they haven't grown on me so far. Adam is getting annoying quickly with his constant "metal" screaming. Dominic and Cassie are OK, but they seem like schemers (which is probably why they're on BB!), and Porshe is just kind of there. In any case, I'm really liking this season!
    Laura
    "Any wish is possible. All it takes is a little courage to set it free!" Jiminy Cricket
    25+ trips to WDW and counting! Stayed at: Poly, WL, Kidani, SSR, BLT, BCV, CSR, VB, POR, Jambo, OKW, CR, VGF & BW!
    Next Up: Nov 2017 - SSR!
    DVC Member & AP holder since 2008!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerfreak View Post
    I am so curious about what Dick's personal emergency was. DH said he probably had a warrant that needed taking care of. lol
    Haha! My Mom said the exact same thing!

Quote Originally Posted by laprana View Post
    I was also glad to see Keith go. He just had no idea how to play this game. I watch Big Brother After Dark on Showtime and there were several times on that when he would just go off on people and accuse them of going behind his back to double cross him. He was just so paranoid and I think that's what did him in eventually.

I was so glad that Jordan won HOH! And I also loved how Jeff and Brendon let her have the win. Jeff and Jordan crack me up...I'd love to see them make it to the final 2!

I'm also really curious to know what caused Dick to leave the game. I thought his message to the houseguests would at least give us a clue, but it didn't. Poor Danielle seemed so taken aback when Julie asked her if she loved her father and it was still awkward when she cast her vote.

Of the newbies, so far I really like Shelly. She seems to have a good attitude about the game and like she has her head screwed on straight. The rest of them, well....they haven't grown on me so far. Adam is getting annoying quickly with his constant "metal" screaming. Dominic and Cassie are OK, but they seem like schemers (which is probably why they're on BB!), and Porshe is just kind of there. In any case, I'm really liking this season!
    I am also growing tired of Adam's "metal" scream. Dude we get it, now let's move on please! LOL!

I thought it was unnecessary for Julie to put Danielle on the spot like that about her Dad, she knows they don't have the best relationship. Did you hear what Danielle whispered after they moved on? She said "Oh great, now I look like a jerk!" It wasn't right for Julie to ask her that, but i'll give her the benefit of the doubt that maybe it was just a slip or meant in a joking kind of way.

I really hope Jordan & Jeff win, they are my favs! Maybe let Jeff win this time

How funny was the whole melodramatic talk about "Bookie" (sp) bear? LOL! I get his point in a way, because guys don't want to get ripped on and teased about stuff like that, but since girls don't think it's a big deal, it's bound to come up at least once. I loved the dramatic music BB played in the background of their conversation. How much you want to bet that everyone starts calling Brendon "Dr. Bookie Bear"? Haha!

Previous Trips
    12/'10 CBR & 1st DCL
    12/'09 CBR
    04/'06 1st trip back

Post Thanks / Like

I like Jeff and Jordan but cannot root for them until they cut their ties with Rachel. She is so fake, internally and externally, I cannot stand to watch her. I actually fast forward through segments she is in.

You would think Jeff would know it's the best for them to not align. Although being former winners competing on any show automatically adds an additional target to their backs.
    ¨¨*:•

"Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Fantasy!"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    I like Jeff and Jordan but cannot root for them until they cut their ties with Rachel. She is so fake, internally and externally, I cannot stand to watch her. I actually fast forward through segments she is in.

You would think Jeff would know it's the best for them to not align. Although being former winners competing on any show automatically adds an additional target to their backs.
    Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer

Previous Trips
    12/'10 CBR & 1st DCL
    12/'09 CBR
    04/'06 1st trip back

Post Thanks / Like

I am upset that Evil Dick had to leave, but I'm glad he said everything was ok...I did find it wierd that they didn't tell Danielle what it was if it was such a big emergency that he had to leave...
    Sooo glad to see Keith go!! Rooting for Jeff and Jordan to win...soo happy about the HoH results!!
    VMK: DaffyD
    Trips to WDW
    June 2001on my B-Day!Off Prop.
    August 2005 Off Prop.
    August 2006 ASMov.
    August 2008- Pop Century
    August 2009-ASMu
    April 2010-ASMu w/marching band
    Aug. 2011 ASMu
    Aug. 2012 Off Prop.
    Aug 2013 Off prop.
    Next:Aug 2014??