Quantcast Big Brother 13 - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 13

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyPrincess21 View Post
    How funny was the whole melodramatic talk about "Bookie" (sp) bear? LOL! I get his point in a way, because guys don't want to get ripped on and teased about stuff like that, but since girls don't think it's a big deal, it's bound to come up at least once. I loved the dramatic music BB played in the background of their conversation. How much you want to bet that everyone starts calling Brendon "Dr. Bookie Bear"? Haha!
    Those two are so ridiculous! They had that argument on BBAD one night and it just went on and on and on! They have ridiculous, petty fights just about every night on BBAD...the best one so far has been about Rachel getting Botox and how it would hurt Brendon's feelings if she did. Seriously? It's her face, dude, she can do what she wants to it! They had another because Brenden was so upset that Rachel got drunk, (ummm, didn't he spend almost all of last season watching her get drunk and act stupid just about every night??) and then another because she was talking to other people without him. Apparently she's not allowed to talk to anyone unless he is there with her because he thinks she will "mess up his game." What a control freak! I cannot stand either one of them! I also hope Jeff and Jordan start to team up with some of the newbies and get rid of Rachel and Brendon soon!
    Laura
    "Any wish is possible. All it takes is a little courage to set it free!" Jiminy Cricket
    25+ trips to WDW and counting! Stayed at: Poly, WL, Kidani, SSR, BLT, BCV, CSR, VB, POR, Jambo, OKW, CR, VGF & BW!
    Next Up: Nov 2017 - SSR!
    DVC Member & AP holder since 2008!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laprana View Post
    Those two are so ridiculous! They had that argument on BBAD one night and it just went on and on and on! They have ridiculous, petty fights just about every night on BBAD...the best one so far has been about Rachel getting Botox and how it would hurt Brendon's feelings if she did. Seriously? It's her face, dude, she can do what she wants to it! They had another because Brenden was so upset that Rachel got drunk, (ummm, didn't he spend almost all of last season watching her get drunk and act stupid just about every night??) and then another because she was talking to other people without him. Apparently she's not allowed to talk to anyone unless he is there with her because he thinks she will "mess up his game." What a control freak! I cannot stand either one of them! I also hope Jeff and Jordan start to team up with some of the newbies and get rid of Rachel and Brendon soon!

I would love to know what Brendon see's in Rachel I liked when she said to the camera "He doesn't want me to have Botox or plastic surgery, but he doesn't mind these" LOL
    Next Trip-Jan 2012 POFQ! & 2nd DCL! Sailing To The Caribbean!

Previous Trips
    12/'10 CBR & 1st DCL
    12/'09 CBR
    12/'08 *1st On Property*- POFQ
    12/'07 *1st Christmas Trip*
    04/'06 1st trip back
    11/'91* 6 yrs old, My 1st Trip To WDW*

ºoº "Let Us Not Forget,It All Started With A Mouse" ºoº

Post Thanks / Like

Yep ... and apparently those blown up collagen lips are ok too.
    ¨¨*:•

"Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Fantasy!"

Post Thanks / Like

I think you answered your own question as to what he sees in her.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by TheDuckRocks View Post
    I think you answered your own question as to what he sees in her.
    Hahahaha!

Yeah, but they aren't that uncommon or special if you catch my drift! Haha! I am sure there are plenty of "cosmetically enchanted" single women in this world with the same "attributes" but who also have a better personality

Previous Trips
    12/'10 CBR & 1st DCL
    12/'09 CBR
    04/'06 1st trip back

Dallas, TX (1424.06 miles from the Disneyland Resort)
    Post Thanks / Like

Jordan what were you thinking???

She should have nominated Brachel!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDisney View Post

I think Jordan did what was right for her and Jeff NOW. It's clear they don't care for Rachel and hopefully it will work out where they will easily get rid of her in the near future. I'm just scared for Jordan and Jeff because she's a past winner. Everyone likes them, but no one wants to see a past winner come out on top. Usually I'm against shows like this bringing back past contestants, but I really like J&J.

I'm still amazed Brendon and Rachel are still together. Brendon seems like he can be a really sweet guy when he's not around her. I don't know though...freaking out because Rachel revealed his 'bookie' nickname, then putting on that whole superhero act with Dominic the other night? That doesn't make you come off as unprofessional?

I really don't like Dominic though. I guess I'm just old and not into 20-somethings who think they are all that. I hope he goes soon!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    I think Jordan did what was right for her and Jeff NOW. It's clear they don't care for Rachel and hopefully it will work out where they will easily get rid of her in the near future. I really don't like Dominic though. I guess I'm just old and not into 20-somethings who think they are all that. I hope he goes soon!
    I completely agree! I would have been glad to see Jordan put up Brenchel just because they're so annoying, but I don't think it would have been the best move for her and Jeff this early in the season. I think it would have come back to bite J&J pretty quickly. Brenchel are just so obnoxious. I couldn't believe Rachel went and hid in a bush to cry after the veto competition last night. Really?!? I was glad that Jeff said something to her and stood up for Jordan, though!

I don't like Dominic either. I think he's a little too big for his britches, so to speak. I'd like to see him go next, especially because I think he would put up J&J if he won HOH.
    Laura
    "Any wish is possible. All it takes is a little courage to set it free!" Jiminy Cricket
    25+ trips to WDW and counting! Stayed at: Poly, WL, Kidani, SSR, BLT, BCV, CSR, VB, POR, Jambo, OKW, CR, VGF & BW!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laprana View Post
    I was glad that Jeff said something to her and stood up for Jordan, though!
    Not only that...he was right! Jordan wouldn't have won, and I think it was pretty clear when Rachel fell off that she wasn't going to win it either. How foolish to take slop in that instance. Jeff was completely right on.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDisney View Post

I wished she did. Prime opportunity. Rachel will not think twice about getting rid of Jordan or Jeff when give another chance.

Rachel really needs to watch the show on TV when finished. How can she wonder why 'America' doesn't like her? She has such an ugly personality.
    ¨¨*:•

"Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Fantasy!"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    How can she wonder why 'America' doesn't like her? She has such an ugly personality.
    I thought she said 'no wonder America hates me', but maybe I heard her wrong.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    I think Jordan did what was right for her and Jeff NOW. It's clear they don't care for Rachel and hopefully it will work out where they will easily get rid of her in the near future.
    All they needed to do was to flip one of the newbie couples, and since EVERYONE hates Brenchel that should have been easy.

I also find Dominic EXTREMELY annoying!

Post Thanks / Like

Ugh!!! Really???

Post Thanks / Like

I am upset that Jordan didn't nominate Brenchel, and now to make matters worse, she won.

I thought Dominic's celebration over winning POV was way over the top, "what now veterans?!" Dude, chill out, it's only the 2 week, and you haven't proven anything or showed up anyone yet.

I think Rachel is absolutely delisuonial, does she not hear herself talk, she is so childish and unpleasant to be around.

Please, someone explain what in the world Brendon sees in her, she is sooooooo annoying! I hope that it is maybe just an act for the camera, because I couldn't see being attracted to her personality!

And one a side note,
    Is anyone else disappointed in the lack of time Jeff has spent in the pool/lounging by the pool so far?!? Common Jeff! I need some eye candy this summer

Previous Trips
    12/'10 CBR & 1st DCL
    12/'09 CBR
    04/'06 1st trip back

Post Thanks / Like

I wish evil dick was still there i wanted to see him go head to head with Rachel
    Trips To WDW
    WDW-1991-Off Site
    WDW-2001-Off Site
    WDW-2005-Off Site
    Aug 2006 all star movies
    Aug 2008 POP Century
    Aug 2009-POP

April 2010-ASMu
    Aug 2011 all star music

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by motherof4 View Post
    I wish evil dick was still there i wanted to see him go head to head with Rachel
    Me too! That has been my biggest disappointment of this season.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone else get bored with Sunday's show ?If they weren't promoting the "Same Name" show,they were showing more RIDICULOUS arguing between Rachel and Brendon

If those two can't handle the "stress" of not being picked to eat sushi with Jordan,how are they going to handle the REAL problems that can occur in everyday life? A little more growing up needs to happen before they try to walk down that aisle!
    Hºoº lly

"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." - Walt Disney

WDW repeat guest since 1989!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by motherof4 View Post
    I feel the same way. That was a huge disappointment for this season to see him go, and be stuck with Rachel and Brendon in the house again with nobody to put them in their place.

I also thought Jordan should have put them up last week. Seeing Cassi leave last week was also very disappointing. I think she would have added a lot to the game. There are so many others in the house that if they left, you'd never miss them.

Watching the feeds, I'm not happy about what is happening this week either. I've been watching Big Brother since season one and this may be the first year where the first 4 people who leave the house, are all people I wanted to stay.
    Chris °O°
    DISNEYLAND AP - First visit 1969

WALT DISNEY WORLD - First visit 1985
    HONG KONG DISNEYLAND - First visit 2005
    SHANGHAI DISNEYLAND - First visit 2016
    DISNEY DREAM CRUISE - First Cruise March 2019
    FUTURE + WORLD SHOWCASE = EPCOT (Favorite WDW park)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lovewalt View Post
    ...showing more RIDICULOUS arguing between Rachel and Brendon

If those two can't handle the "stress" of not being picked to eat sushi with Jordan,how are they going to handle the REAL problems that can occur in everyday life? A little more growing up needs to happen before they try to walk down that aisle!
    My favorite thing about the whole stupid argument was when she was boohooing about how he was ruining her little girl dreams of her wedding! Not one single word about loving him and being concerned that marriage itself might be a challenge for them.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheDuckRocks View Post
    My favorite thing about the whole stupid argument was when she was boohooing about how he was ruining her little girl dreams of her wedding! Not one single word about loving him and being concerned that marriage itself might be a challenge for them.
    Yep, I was thinking the exact same thing! Don't worry Rachel, pretty soon after your dream wedding you'll get your dream divorce!

Looks like Jeff and Jordan might be in trouble this week, even though Adam and Dominic are nominated. I have a feeling Rachel might backdoor J&J and they won't have a chance to fight for the veto to save themselves. We'll see...
    Laura

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: