Quantcast Wolfgang Puck Cafe?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wolfgang Puck Cafe?

We are booked at Wolfgang Puck Cafe as a party of 15. This is a first for us. Any feedback and experiences anyone can share would be great.
    "All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

"Too many people grow up. That 's the trouble with the world, too many people grow up." - Walt Disney

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We had a nice dinner at Wolfgang Puck Cafe, but it was extremely loud and the tables were right on top of each other.
    We prefer Wolfgang Puck Express at Downtown Disney Marketplace. They have meatloaf, a half chicken dinner, salads, and pizzas. The prices are cheaper, but it's a small space and you have to grab your own table(s).
    A highlight at the Cafe the night we went was having Michael J. Fox and his family come in and sit down at one of the tables near us.

Post Thanks / Like

We havent been there but it is ON the list for next time! Hope your visit is magical!
    One trip as child (1975) off property
    2005 All Star Sports
    2007 All Star Movies

Post Thanks / Like

That's a big group!

We really like WPC (and the Express location as well). The good thing about the menu is that everyone will be able to find something they'll like. And that something will more than likely be really, really good.

Suggestions? Order a variety of appetizers and share... Wolfgang Puck first gained his reputation on his pizzas so maybe sharing one (or two) that would be a good place to start.

Great choice... kudos to the planner(s)!
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

We ate at Wolfgang Puck Cafe on our last trip and it was an instant favorite! I ordered the macadamia crusted chicken and it was the best chicken I have ever eaten. My mouth is watering just thinking about it! Had the key lime pie for dessert and it was very good! As far as it being loud ... is there anyplace that isn't loud at WDW? There are a lot of people there! Well, anyway, we weren't bothered by the noise. This place is a must do for us. Good choice!
    9/17 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    4/16 Polynesian Village Resort
    5/14 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    8/10 Polynesian Village Resort
    5/09 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    7/08 Animal Kingdom Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

never been to the cafe, but have been to the Wolfgang Express. It was really awesome and a great counter service meal on the dining plan.
    Have A Magical Day-1970-1989-offsite, 2002-DLR, 2003-DLR, 2005-Sports, 2007-All Music, 2008-POP, December 12-21 2009-Pop, January 16-18, 2010-Disneyland. Disney Sports-Feb 1-6, 2012, Disneyland-December 7 and 8, 2012, DIsney Pop-Feb 1-5, 2013 (my son's first trip.)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    That's a big group!
    Great to hear!

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    Great choice... kudos to the planner(s)!
    Thank you, thank you. There are actually 24 of us at our largest and we've had a few date changes so it's been a bit challenging but fun at the same time!
    "All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

"Too many people grow up. That 's the trouble with the world, too many people grow up." - Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Love the Wolfgang Puck Cafe! It has the best calamari and butternut squash soup! The sushi is good also--more California-style than authentic, but still worth trying.
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by akaDisneyDreamer View Post
    We ate at Wolfgang Puck Cafe on our last trip and it was an instant favorite! I ordered the macadamia crusted chicken and it was the best chicken I have ever eaten. My mouth is watering just thinking about it! Had the key lime pie for dessert and it was very good! As far as it being loud ... is there anyplace that isn't loud at WDW? There are a lot of people there! Well, anyway, we weren't bothered by the noise. This place is a must do for us. Good choice!
    I'll second that emotion! Looove that chicken and key lime. Enjoyed the view, too!
    91 Co
    8 M
    00,1,2 S
    3 CB 25
    4 P,Mu,AKL
    5 S
    6 Pp,CB,G 30
    7 S/D,CB
    8 CB,G 30
    9 Mu,CBP/Or,P
    10 CBP,P
    11 Mu,Do/Ret,P
    12 Mu,CB,AA AK
    13 P 35
    14 P,CB,Mu
    15 P,FQ,C,M,S

Post Thanks / Like

The food at any Wolfgang Puck location is amazing! The butternut soup is always amazing. The chinois chicken salad is fabulous. You really can't go wrong with anything on the menu.

But yes, the table service restaurant is tight quarters as far as seating. Don't plan an on intimate, quiet dinner here.

Quite a few of the menu items are located at the Express location and are made to order and just as good. Highly recommend! Great way to use a CS DDP credit!
    1977 - Fort Wilderness
    1991 - Port Orleans FQ
    1998 - Wilderness Cabins
    2001 - All Star Music
    2002 - Dolphin
    2003 - Coronado Springs
    2005 - Polynesian
    2007 - Port Orleans Riverside, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Saratoga Springs
    2013 - Caribbean Beach
    2011 & 2016 - Pop Century

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TexasPrincessAurora View Post
    But yes, the table service restaurant is tight quarters as far as seating. Don't plan an on intimate, quiet dinner here.
    I assure you there is nothing intimate about dinner with 8 children so no worries there!

I'm looking forward to trying a new restaurant. We always stick with our tried and true restaurants and end up missing out on trying something new. Glad to hear everyone lves the macadamia chicken that was one of the menu items I thought looked interesting.

Post Thanks / Like

DW and went there on three different occasions. The first time we went I ordered and then DW tried to order and they were out of the food she ordered. Not one food but two different menu items. The time was only about 1pm. so this should have never happened. She walked out vowing to never return, My wife and Sean Connery. We decided to try again after a 5 year hiatus, We both had fabulous meals. So the last time we went we tried it again and once again it was very good. The atmosphere is loud to me but it was worth it.
    1965*, 1972, 1980, 1986, 1992, 1994, 1997, 1999, 2001, 2003, 2004 Disneyland ** Aug 2009 25th Wedding Anniversary, 2010 (June), 2012

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: