Quantcast European football league 2011 /2012 - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Tevez for Man City ..What a disgrace !!

I cant believe that Carlos Tevez refused to get off the bench to play in the Champions League because he was dropped as a sub to come on in the last 20 mins of the game when he Man City were 2-0 down to Bayern Munich to help his team ...What a total spoilt brat he is .

I hope Man City let him rot in the reserves until his contract runs out ( it wont happen but they can afford to do it ) but my god would that be a lesson to these pampered overpaid players
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2009 2010 2011 2013 2014 2017 BLT
    Dec 2012 2015 2016 2018 OKW
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDER View Post
    I cant believe that Carlos Tevez refused to get off the bench to play in the Champions League because he was dropped as a sub to come on in the last 20 mins of the game when he Man City were 2-0 down to Bayern Munich to help his team ...What a total spoilt brat he is .

I hope Man City let him rot in the reserves until his contract runs out ( it wont happen but they can afford to do it ) but my god would that be a lesson to these pampered overpaid players
    Yes, definitely bad form by Tevez. Mancini's right: He'll never play for City ever again. There's also talking about not allowing him to play worldwide either. Not sure how realistic that is, but I can see it happening. If any of us refused to do our jobs, we'd get fired. Pro athletes get away with WAY too much stuff that the rest of us would lose our jobs for. It's frustrating sometimes.
    "When I think of vacation, I think of Disney. I really do. They allow you just to open up your imagination and just be a kid again. There's nothing like it in the world."

"There's no rest on planetary duty." -Paul Watson

You'll Never Walk Alone - Justice For The 96!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Big game with Liverpool v Man Utd ,cant wait to see that one .Theres rumours that Gerrad will play ....
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

1-1. We should've had that match. But at least we didn't lose! I'm glad Gerrard scored for us, but he wouldn't have if Giggs didn't help him by moving out of the way during the free kick. I'll take the point, but we should've had 3.

Still debating on whether the squad is currently better with or without Stevie. I know that sounds blasphemous from an LFC supporter, but we were playing fairly well even without him. Hopefully we'll be better with him in the lineup. Keeping my fingers crossed!!
    "When I think of vacation, I think of Disney. I really do. They allow you just to open up your imagination and just be a kid again. There's nothing like it in the world."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Davyjones View Post
    1-1. We should've had that match. But at least we didn't lose! I'm glad Gerrard scored for us, but he wouldn't have if Giggs didn't help him by moving out of the way during the free kick. I'll take the point, but we should've had 3.

Still debating on whether the squad is currently better with or without Stevie. I know that sounds blasphemous from an LFC supporter, but we were playing fairly well even without him. Hopefully we'll be better with him in the lineup. Keeping my fingers crossed!!
    Davy you were really unlucky ,Liverpool had most of the game ,but i still cant work out Fergies tactics in leaving Rooney on the bench at the start for such a big game
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Davy you were really unlucky ,Liverpool had most of the game ,but i still cant work out Fergies tactics in leaving Rooney on the bench at the start for such a big game
    Who knows? In the past, Fergie has said he has left Roo out in order to "spare him from the abuse of the opposing supporters" whenever he has personal issues going around. Not sure if that's the case here, but Rooney has the sending off during Euro qualification and his Dad's issues as well. Maybe Fergie figured that he'll be in Liverpool and Roo would get it really badly from his hometown. But, like I said, who knows?

Post Thanks / Like

Wow what a beating Man Utd took over the weekend absolute shocker
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Wow what a beating Man Utd took over the weekend absolute shocker
    Wasn't it wonderful.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Reservoir Dog View Post
    Wasn't it wonderful.
    I don't usually like to take joy in people's pain, but I enjoyed them getting thrashed. And especially by City. We might be 6th in the table, but this brought some sunshine to my day. I actually am starting to think that City might win the league this year.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't usually like to take joy in people's pain, but I enjoyed them getting thrashed. And especially by City. We might be 6th in the table, but this brought some sunshine to my day. I actually am starting to think that City might win the league this year.
    I would hate to be Everton this week knowing Fergie he will make UTD go all out ...Chelsea v Arsenal should be a good game as well
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Since we have a few intercotees who consistently chat on this thread and some who will periodically, I was just wondering which clubs everyone supports? Do you support more than one? Are there teams in other leagues around the world that you support? Just wondering.

For me, it's Liverpool (Of Course!), Real Madrid and Portland Timbers here in the MLS. There are always clubs that I'd want to see win, but it always depends on who they're playing that day for some reason. Unfortunately, I have never really found any clubs interesting enough to follow in the Bundesliga, the Serie A, or any other leagues around the world. But I'm always open to watch other leagues to see if any clubs interest me.

How about you guys?

Post Thanks / Like

Its
    Tottenham Hotspurs or Spurs as there also known as
    England ( nation )

For me
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Tottenham Hotspur is also my team here in England.

My MLS team is Houston Dynamo. My wife is a Houstonian and I visit with her regularly so I show an allegiance.

I do hope they beat LA Galaxy in the final. If Beckham wins he'll definately be expecting a knighthood

Post Thanks / Like

Liverpool 2- Chelsea 1!!! Finally a good result for us!!! I guess all the praying to the football gods is finally starting to pay off!!!

And Real won as well! This has been a good football weekend over all!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Liverpool 2- Chelsea 1!!! Finally a good result for us!!! I guess all the praying to the football gods is finally starting to pay off!!!

And Real won as well! This has been a good football weekend over all!!!
    I watched the Chelsea /Liverpool game yesterday and Chelsea look a tired old team now .Thats not taking anything away from Liverpool as they were really up for the game and desevered the win .
    I reckon Chelsea will be buying in the transfer window In January
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

I watched the Chelsea /Liverpool game yesterday and Chelsea look a tired old team now .Thats not taking anything away from Liverpool as they were really up for the game and desevered the win .
    I reckon Chelsea will be buying in the transfer window In January
    I do believe that that's Chelsea's problem right now: Their age. Also, Villas-Boas has not had a consistent starting lineup for a while now. He's got the Rafa Benitez syndrome, it seems. I do think that they will be busy in January.

And every time I see Fernando Torres play in a match, I thank the football gods that we sold him and got Suarez and Carroll, even though Andy needs some fitness and work.

Post Thanks / Like

The Man City game with Liverpool this week should be a corker ..I will be at home for that one and i wouldnt like to call it .Liverpools defence are going to have to be on the ball
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

The Man City game with Liverpool this week should be a corker ..I will be at home for that one and i wouldnt like to call it .Liverpools defence are going to have to be on the ball
    Sadly, I'll take a 1-1 draw with City. We should've won that one, and I think we would have if not for Joe Hart. After we found our footing in the second half, we looked in control of the match, but could never take advantage of it, even after Balotelli was tossed out. At least we didn't lose this one!

Post Thanks / Like

oooh Man City drawing Liverpool in the Carling Cup ...Shame thats not going to be in the final .Liverpool will for sure send out a full team to make sure they get in a final .It will be interesting to see in Man City do .I suspect their supporters will want that to in order to play in the Cup final as the 2 other sides are a division below so it should be a gimme
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

oooh Man City drawing Liverpool in the Carling Cup ...Shame thats not going to be in the final .Liverpool will for sure send out a full team to make sure they get in a final .It will be interesting to see in Man City do .I suspect their supporters will want that to in order to play in the Cup final as the 2 other sides are a division below so it should be a gimme
    It's going to be another tense match, I can guarantee it. But this time, we don't have Lucas to help control in the midfield. We recalled Shelvey, but I'm a bit concerned about it still. Hopefully we can pull of the victory, then hopefully we can win the Carling Cup final. If Balotelli gets ejected again, that'll help.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: