Quantcast European football league 2011 /2012 - Page 4

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Davyjones View Post
    Sacrificing whatever I need to to the football gods in order to have them let Liverpool win against Cardiff City tomorrow!!!!! I would LOVE to end the season with at least 1 trophy to show for it!!

C'mon, you Reds!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omens are against you Davy!!! Welsh won the Rugby, Welshman won the Boxing.......well they say all things come in three's

Also due to a train derailment all the Liverpool fans now have to take alternative route to get to London.

Hmmmm, could we see an upset today.

Anyway. there's only one important game today and that's the North London Derby.

Come On You Spurs!!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow. Great match for us!! I knew Cardiff would be a handful, but WOW. I thought Kuyt had won it for us after he scored, but we just couldn't hold it. I'm just glad we won something this season too!!!!! I felt really bad for Anthony Gerrard. Missing a penalty that loses the match is a horrible thing. And I wonder what Stevie was thinking after he missed it? Overall, solid match for us!!

Now if we can take the FA Cup, THAT would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "When I think of vacation, I think of Disney. I really do. They allow you just to open up your imagination and just be a kid again. There's nothing like it in the world."

"There's no rest on planetary duty." -Paul Watson

You'll Never Walk Alone - Justice For The 96!!!

Post Thanks / Like

A great game ( Carling Cup ) and you just have to feel sorry for Cardiff as they punched above their weight in that game ....

Awful 2nd half for Spurs

I will be supporting Liverpool against Arsenal next saturday
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2009 2010 2011 2013 2014 2017 BLT
    Dec 2012 2015 2016 2018 OKW
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

How about AVB being fired from Chelsea? In my opinion, that club has lost its way ever since The Special One left. I feel bad for AVB cause he never truly was able to get his system into play. And, of course, I blame Abramovich for all of Chelsea's problems. But that's probably just me.
    "When I think of vacation, I think of Disney. I really do. They allow you just to open up your imagination and just be a kid again. There's nothing like it in the world."

Post Thanks / Like

How about AVB being fired from Chelsea? In my opinion, that club has lost its way ever since The Special One left. I feel bad for AVB cause he never truly was able to get his system into play. And, of course, I blame Abramovich for all of Chelsea's problems. But that's probably just me.
    In my opinion the lunatics are running the asylum at Chelsea .The player power is to big and quite frankly they deserve what their getting . For me its obvious Mourhino is on his way back as he was seen looking at house in chelsea last week .....But the only way Chelsea will go forward is to get rid of alot of the players who are in their twilght years and rebuild ..This wasnt allowed to happen with AVB and i do feel sorry for the guy ....Still i am sure he has walked off with a huge million dollar/pound severance pay
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

The race for 3rd & 4th is hotting up ,i can hardly watch a Spurs game now .
    Thank the heavens we beat Swansea on sunday

Liverpool look totally disinterested in the league now since they won the Carling cup and booked themselves a place into the Europa next season
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDER View Post
    The race for 3rd & 4th is hotting up ,i can hardly watch a Spurs game now .
    Thank the heavens we beat Swansea on sunday

Liverpool look totally disinterested in the league now since they won the Carling cup and booked themselves a place into the Europa next season
    I don't know what's going on over there at Anfield!! Did we lose our pride over the last couple of weeks!?!? Carroll continues to disappoint and Reina gets red carded? Although I wonder if they'll challenge Reina's red card. It doesn't look like he made any contact with the Newcastle player before he got sent off. That was a complete dive by the Newcastle player. Divers bring the game into disrepute!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

How about Pep leaving Barca after this season? What an amazing 4 years he's had at Nou Camp, and this coming from a Real supporter!! Good luck to him!!

And Suarez with the hat trick today! It's good to get a win!

And who would've predicted the Chelsea-Bayern Munich Champions League final? Certainly not me!

Post Thanks / Like

How about Pep leaving Barca after this season? What an amazing 4 years he's had at Nou Camp, and this coming from a Real supporter!! Good luck to him!!

And Suarez with the hat trick today! It's good to get a win!

And who would've predicted the Chelsea-Bayern Munich Champions League final? Certainly not me!
    Peps real test will be with another club but i am sure he will do well apparently Chelsea & Man City are watching him closely

Liverpool have had a week after loosing the FA Cup Final and having to play Chelsea again ,this should be an interesting game

I will be rooting for Bayern that night for if Chelsea win we ( Spurs ) will have their 4th place taken away from them (mind you if we get that far after drawing at villa yesterday !!!!!
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Come on Bayen i want spurs to have 4th place !!!
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

WOW. That's all I could say after Sunday: WOW. Congrats to Man City! I hate to admit it, but they deserved to win that title. I hate to admit it, but my favorite part of the entire day was seeing SAF and the rest of Man U stare in disbelief at the scoreboard. It made me laugh. I guess it's just the Kopite in me.

And speaking of LFC, surprise, we lost again. And now King Kenny's gone. Maybe it was time. But now they're talking to Martinez? I don't think he's the right fit for Liverpool. The best thing he's done is not get Wigan relegated. That's not the person we need at Anfield. Some suggest Capello, others AVB. I don't know who would be the best fit. You know who I'd try? Stevie Nicol who used to manage the New England Revolution here in MLS. I think he'd do well. Plus, he's an old Liverpool boy. That's just my 2 cents.

As far as the Champions League final goes, I am actually hoping that Chelsea wins cause I dislike Bayern Munich THAT much. Plus, it would sting Man U even more that CFC won it and they didn't. Again, the Kopite in me.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: