Hi:

We're planning to go to Disneyland in April 2012 in conjunction with my daughter playing in the Vex Robotics World Championships at the Anaheim convention center.

Last year, our club had about 25-30 people come to ESPN Sport Zone at DW in FL from southeastern PA. I expect with the cross country trip this year, it will be lower attendance but maybe not by much.

I have been to DW 10-15 times over the years, but this will be my first trip to DL.

So my questions are:
1) Any good hotel reccomendations for getting a group of families? At least price out reservations? Not all will stay the same number of days though - some will come early for DL and some won't. Many teams won't know they qualified until mid-February so an exact count will not be until much later on. So not sure if a travel agent would work here?

2) Any good reccomendations for a restaurant we could eat at on the Saturday (4/21)? Last year, I did a last minute Open Table reservation for 20 at the Celebration Town Tavern as I had eaten there before on my many trips to DW. We ended up with 28 eventually. They were incredibly accommodating there and reccommend them highly. I love that place.

Anaheim is a big place but does anyone have any reccomendations where we won't be totally over charged or forced into a limited menu/group kind of thing?