Quantcast Glee Season 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glee Season 3

Post Thanks / Like

Default Glee Season 3

Hey there everyone!

Don't forget that the new season of Glee is set start again on Tuesday at 8pm! I'm REALLY looking forward to this season, especially as I followed the The Glee Project this summer and I'll forward to seeing the winners on Glee this season!
    TTFN,
    Rose

1998 (10 YO & 1st time!)
    2002 (14 YO & 2nd time)
    June 12 2006 (18 & by myself!)

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the reminder!

I'm looking forward to seeing Sam and Damian, the other two not so much. You just know Alex is going to be some puffed up diva and Lindsay will be another Rachel.
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

Post Thanks / Like

I hope it's more like Season 1 in the storytelling. Season 2 was okay, but not as strong.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ugh

Wow this so used to be my favorite show and it's not even holding my attention this season...what do you guys think? The music is eh, the storylines are eh...
    Janet, aka JanetMegan

Scrapbooking-There is a fine line between a mental illness and a hobby.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JanetMegan View Post
    Wow this so used to be my favorite show and it's not even holding my attention this season...what do you guys think? The music is eh, the storylines are eh...
    Well, except that I was going to say "meh" instead of "eh", you pretty much took the words right out of my mouth. I think the novelty has worn off for me. The only thing that I think was interesting in the last show was how Mercedes kept saying she didn't feel good and no one paid any attention to that. I do wonder what is going on with her.
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fakin

I just thought maybe she was faking not feeling good to get out of practice for the club? I don't know but I'm sort of sad about the whole thing. I really really liked the show the first season, last season was decent but now it just sort of isn't very good at all. I probably won't stop watching but to tell the truth I did dishes and cooking while I watched this past week cause I just couldn't sit through it.
    Janet, aka JanetMegan

Post Thanks / Like

It got too heavy with the guest stars and 'theme' shows last season, and got away from storytelling, which made the first season great. I'm still hoping it redeems itself.

Post Thanks / Like

Is it me or is this season going downhill quickly? Glad I dvr it because I can zip through it quickly! The story lines have really gone astray IMO.
    - Lynn -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VWL Mom View Post
    Is it me or is this season going downhill quickly? Glad I dvr it because I can zip through it quickly! The story lines have really gone astray IMO.
    not sure where they are going but glad I dvr too otherwise yawn!!
    If you can dream it, you can do it ...Horizons
    **Been there, done that at Disney!!!**
    Next Trip:
    Post Mother's Day trip May 2016

Post Thanks / Like

We have several episodes still sitting on our DVR waiting for someone in the household to watch them. One is back from before baseball took over the time slot for a while. It just doesn't hold my interest anymore.
    Linda aka tinkwest
    INTERCOT Staff ~ Disneyland Resort

Come On Everybody - Here We Go!!

“To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. ...”

Support our INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Us too

It has really jumped the shark for us too. I'm sort of not thrilled with the whole Quinn and Puck trying to get the baby back storyline, as well as some of the others. It is sort of sad, this really used to be our favorite show.
    Janet, aka JanetMegan

Post Thanks / Like

A lot of last night's episode was awkwardly written for me. The acting and singing was great, as usual, but it just all seemed so... desperate? rushed? It wasn't quite right somehow. A lot of out of character moments.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SBETigg View Post
    A lot of last night's episode was awkwardly written for me. The acting and singing was great, as usual, but it just all seemed so... desperate? rushed? It wasn't quite right somehow. A lot of out of character moments.
    Ditto. I thought it was a lame storyline.
    --- Brittany

Disneyland annual pass since 1994, but I've never been to Disney World

Post Thanks / Like

I think Ryan Murphy decided he wanted to do this big double you know what episode with lots of buildup... and I have to admit I was also disappointed in the overall way it went down. It's hard to get into specifics trying remain intercot friendly... but the whole original "reason" for "loosing it" was just absolutely ridiculous. For majority of the play, Maria and Tony's relationship is all about the tension leading up to the moment so Artie's direction made no sense to me, because in that sense Rachel and Blaine were perfect to play the sort of naive, totally infatuated role.

My other main gripe is... I wanted more ACTUAL production numbers! Not rehearsals! And why on earth were Rachel and Blaine singing with their sheet music for "Tonight" when Artie had said they were days away from the show?? I know it's nit picky but in every musical I was in you would be full on rehearsing the number, off book, by that point.

Also not a fan of the Quinn wanting to steal the baby/ Puck and Shelby cougar plotline. Yet, I still watch
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PirateLover View Post

My other main gripe is... I wanted more ACTUAL production numbers! Not rehearsals! And why on earth were Rachel and Blaine singing with their sheet music for "Tonight" when Artie had said they were days away from the show?? I know it's nit picky but in every musical I was in you would be full on rehearsing the number, off book, by that point.
    Too funny-- my thoughts exactly! That and how could those guys go to that bar and get served alcohol? It's sad when glaring inconsistencies stand out more than the main plot-line.
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--

Post Thanks / Like

I used to watch Glee the first season, but I think that after that, the quality of the entire show went downhill. The 2nd season was average at best, but I haven't even seen a full episode of this season yet. I just can't watch a full one anymore. I still think the music is awesome, but I can't actually watch the show anymore. I'll just watch/listen to the musical numbers on Youtube now.

Unfortunately, I think that Glee has jumped the shark at this point. Which is, again, unfortunate cause the first season was amazing.
    "When I think of vacation, I think of Disney. I really do. They allow you just to open up your imagination and just be a kid again. There's nothing like it in the world."

"There's no rest on planetary duty." -Paul Watson

You'll Never Walk Alone - Justice For The 96!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I just finished watching tonight's ep. Not sure I will continue watching. There are some things I love about the show (songs, Blaine), but some of the storylines just aren't cutting it. They aren't on next week, I'll watch in 2 weeks, but I'm thinking this is coming off the must watch list.
    Meg

40 trips (plus two to Disneyland, and one to Disneyland Paris) and counting!

Post Thanks / Like

Tonight's episode has been the best one of season 3 the mashups were great! Loved the Adele mash up I already downloaded it from iTunes
    I also think Ryan Murphy is too busy with boosting American Horror Story to bother with Glee
    If you can dream it, you can do it ...Horizons
    **Been there, done that at Disney!!!**
    Next Trip:
    Post Mother's Day trip May 2016

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, I have been watching Glee half-heartedly this season, but tonight's episode caught me by surprise on so many levels. Anyone else watch?
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--

Post Thanks / Like

I love Rachel's dads!! I agree, tonight's episode had so much to it. Being the mom of 2 teen boys though the ending was my biggest nightmare, they just don't get it.

Did it say the next new episode was in April?
    - Lynn -

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: