Quantcast Just One...Least Faves? - Page 4

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's keep this one just present day hotels, restuarants, attractions, etc.

You can include the reason why, if you like.

Park?

None. Love them all.

Ride?

Teacups

Counter-service restaurant?

Never been to comissary, so I'm going with Cosmic Rays.

Table-service restaurant?

Tough one. Probably Cinderellas Royal Table. Great atmosphere but menu makes it last on my list.

Hotel?

Saratoga Springs. Since we are DVC I chose that. Very beuatiful but way too big, too much walking, pool is boring and not near anything but DTD

Show?

Playhouse Diney. No seats for the Adults are you kidding me. That was torture and I'm a Disney Freak

Night-time fireworks display/parade
    Water pageant. The 70s have been over for 40 years
    May 03 OKW Apr 14 BWV
    Apr 04 Pop. Oct 14 BWV
    Apr 06 Riverside
    Dec 08 BWV
    Apr 09 SSR
    Nov 09 BWV
    May 10 BCV
    Nov 10 BWV
    May 12 BCV
    Oct 12 BLT
    Apr 13 BWV
    Jun 13 AKL kidani

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Least Favs

Park -- DHS, even though it has 2 of my very favorites in Tower and TSM not much else appeals.

Ride -- Stitch is a travesty. I used to love Alien. Mexico boat ride and Imagination ride are pretty low on my list as well.

Counter Service -- Electric Umbrella was barely edible the one and only time I tried it but that was quite a while ago.

Table Service -- Chef's de France. Our meal came out 3 minutes after we ordered it. Plate was too hot to touch and food dried out.

Hotel -- loved them all ( Dixie Landings, All Star Sports, Contemporary, Dolphin, and Yacht Club)

Show -- no complaints here. My wife was underwhelmed by Lion King.

Night Time -- water pagent

Post Thanks / Like

Park? Animal Kingdom

Ride? Stitches Great Escape

Counter-service restaurant? Katsura Grill...it was awful

Table-service restaurant? 50's Prime Time...will never go back

Hotel? Any of the All Stars.

Show? I like them all.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Least favorites

I'll start by saying I don't think there is anything at WDW that I actually "hate" or despise, so these are my least favorites.

Park? Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon
    - don't care for water parks

Ride? Stitch
    - okay, I do hate and despise this

Counter-service restaurant? Pecos Bill
    - Too dark and crowded

Table-service restaurant? Liberty Tree Tavern
    - Just pretty normal

Hotel? CBR
    - Too spread out, nothing exciting

Show? Country Bears
    - creepy

Night-time fireworks display/parade? No answer
    - I usually don't watch these. The ones I have are pretty good.
    AP Platinum/Florida resident

Post Thanks / Like

Park? Animal Kingdom

Ride? It's A Small World

Counter-service restaurant? ABC Commissary

Table-service restaurant? Coral Reef

Hotel? Coronado Springs

Show? Tarzan

Night-time fireworks display/parade? Fantasmic
    Caribbean Beach Resort (several times)
    Wilderness Lodge-twice
    Polynesian
    Contemporary
    Dixie Landings
    Coronado Springs
    Yacht Club
    Beach Club
    Pop Century

"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." ~~Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Park? Animal Kingdom

Ride? Stich's Great Escape

Counter-service restaurant? Casey's--the hot dogs are very good, but no hot dog in the world is worth those prices

Table-service restaurant? Rainforest Cafe

Hotel? All Stars

Show? Haven't seen them all, but haven't seen one we didn't like

Night-time fireworks display/parade? Illuminations, just because it's hard to find a spot without a tree in the way

Post Thanks / Like

Park : Ak once you have done no reason to go back unless you have a park hopper and even then only 3 hours

Ride Astro Orbiter; Never have never will.

Counter service: They are all basically the same unless you are at a hotel

Table Service: Germany Biergarten: I like german food but this is more like Hot Dogs IMO

Hotel: AK The animals are always in the rear looking to go back to the barn. The Savannha looks run down IMO not the way I think Africa should look??

Fireworks: Like them all

Show: indiana Jones Harrison Ford has to be in his sixties let this one go already

Only about twenty-five miles away from the most magical place on Earth
    Post Thanks / Like

Park?
    Disney's Hollywood Studios. It's not a bad park in general, but we always seem to have the worst experiences there. Me choosing this is kind of ironic, because I'm wearing a Hollywood Studios shirt right now. (I bought this over the other park's shirts because it has a whole bunch of the characters on it!) I wouldn't call this a 'been there, done that, never again,' but if I were offered to go to Disney World and wasn't allowed to visit only one of the parks, this would be the one.

Ride?
    I have a couple:
    Kali River Rapids: My dad and I rode it a while back, and we didn't understand what the hype was about. We didn't even get that wet. Been there, done that, never again.

Stitch's Great Escape: Drove my sister nuts. Something about being bolted down to your seat just to watch a show really wasn't enjoyable for our family. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Stitch, but he deserves a better ride. Been there, done that, never again.

Anything in Dinoland USA: Because that place is rather pathetic.

Hotel?
    Caribbean Beach Resort. Didn't have the best experience there.

Night-time fireworks display/parade?
    Main Street Electrical Parade. They brought it to Disney World for the summer my family was there. We were SO disappointed! It was really short and the floats weren't nearly as good,
    there weren't that many characters in it, and the music became annoying after a while. Spectromagic is so much better. We <3 Spectromagic.

Post Thanks / Like

Park?
    I've only been to Animal Kingdom once and I wasn't crazy about it. I would try it again but not in the summer.

Ride?
    Aladdin's magic carpet ride is pretty redundant. It's the same ride as Dumbo so if it was done differently it would be fun.

Counter-service restaurant?
    The food court at All Star Music was terrible. The food wasn't bad but it was way too loud and out of control.

Table-service restaurant?
    I've been to Via Napoli twice and while I enjoyed the food I did not enjoy being rushed through my meal. If I don't go back that would be the reason.

Hotel?
    The All Star resorts. We stayed there for a few days when it was pretty new and had a great time. We moved to Old Key West later in that trip because we joined the vacation club so we didn't stay at All Stars again until years later. We ended up getting in a day before our reservations began and were able to get rooms at All Star Music. After we got settled my dad and I went to get ice. It was summer and a lot of tour groups were at the hotel and they were very rowdy. The ice machines were blocked because the kids with the groups were hanging out in front of it and when we were able to get to it the machine was empty as were the other ones we tried. We were able to hear everything above us and on the the sides of our rooms. The food court was torn apart and a total mess. The next day as we were leaving we went past rooms where tour groups were staying and they were trashed. It was not a good experience.

Show?
    I haven't seen a show in years.

Night-time fireworks display/parade?
    I love all the firework shows and the only parade I saw a little of that I didn't like was a High School Musical one at Hollywood Studios. Maybe if I knew the show I would have liked it.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Nice!

Park - AK. We all think it's the most beautiful of the 4, but soooo little to do. We get there 45 mins early every time and we are done by 11:00 and off to another park.

Ride - Stitch. Absolutely awful. Worst ride I've ever been on in ANY theme or amusement park.

CS - Don't really have a least fav here. To me, they're all the same.

TS - It's at DTD but T-Rex. Horrible. It's a cross between Rainforest Cafe and an elementary school cafeteria.

Hotel - Live in the area so don't stay too often on property but if I had to pick a reort I will not ever stay at it would be POFQ. Just looks awful to me. We love Riverside

Show. Capt EO. It was great back in the day but the 3D technology is awful. It's all blurry and grainy.

Fireworks/parade. Fantasmic. Really good once or twice but my family would much rather watch Illuminations or Wishes and Main St parade.

It's funny to see so many different opinions. Some of "your" least favs are my favs and vice versa. It's fun.
    Annual Passholders for:

Walt Disney World
    Univeral Orlando
    Sea World
    Busch Gardens

Nothing beats living in Central Florida!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: