Quantcast Funniest thing you ever saw at a Disney park.

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Funniest thing you ever saw at a Disney park.

ON a recent trip to Epcot for the evening fireworks, the woman in front of me got all excited and grabbed her husband in a big bear hug and told him that she loved him and was having so much fun, at which point, the man she was hugging responded, " I am glad your enjoying your self, but your husband is on your other side. We all laughed at the poor womans dilemma, and at her husband who declared, that Disney was indeed the happiest place on earth. A moment we will all fondly remember, especially the lady who continued to hug the stranger with her head buried in his side as she shrieked with laughter.
    so what did you see that was memorable?

"Like a grand and miraculous spaceship, our planet has sailed through the universe of time, and for a brief moment, we have been among it's many passengers."

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

That's funny!

I've mentioned this before on the boards but it's my favorite Disney World story. My brother and I were on a bus from Saratoga Springs to Magic Kingdom and my brother got up so a family could sit near each other. I had a little boy next to me who looked around 4 at the most. He was happily eating cereal out of a sandwich bag and then he saw the Contemporary and began to literally shake. He got up on his knees and put his hand on my shoulder to get my attention. When I looked at him he put his face close to mine and yelled "ARE YOU GOING TO CHEF MICKEY'S?" and I laughed said no. He said "WE ARE!" and I told him I had been there before and he was going to have so much fun. He nodded and went back to his cereal. When I got up I noticed his parents, grandparents, and my brother laughing at us. It was so cool to see a kid so excited about having breakfast with Mickey, it made my day.

Post Thanks / Like

This was at Disneyland. We were walking in Tomorrowland and saw a group of teens. There was one boy who really stood out. He was wearing a Snow White costume and have a blast with it.
    Marci

Many visits. Live 20 minutes from the parks.
    Work at Universal Studios in Diagon Alley. Ollivanders/ wand magic.

Post Thanks / Like

my DH returns from the mens room laughing his rear off . i ask whats so funny ? he tells this story of a little boy in the stall next to him who before he flushed cried out " to infinity and beyond"
    Keep a Weather eye on the Horizon

Post Thanks / Like

I am not sure I can describe this well but here we go. On our very first trip to Disney DD was 7. We had attended the MNSSHP and were on our way back to BC and it was late. Our daughters sat across from us on the bus, the kind that the front seats face each other. The 7 year old sat in the middle seat and a gentleman sat next to her. At one point her little head started bobbing and she leaned into his sholder. What was funny was the gentleman next to her had leaned his head on her head and they both were fast asleep! His wife sitting near him went to wake him but I said let them be..Disney is an exhausting place! Not very funny but sweet.
    2008 Oct-POR & BC
    2009 Oct- CS
    2009 Dec- AKL & CRB
    2010 April - Dolphin
    2010 Oct- BWI
    2011 April - POR
    2011 Oct - AKL
    2012 April - Poly
    2012 Oct - AKL & YC
    2013 April - WL
    2013 Oct - AKL
    2014 Jan - CS
    2014 April - YC & POR
    2014 Oct - WL & YC
    2014 Dec - PORFQ
    2015 April - BC

Post Thanks / Like

An elderly gentleman sitting on a bench, and nonchalantly wearing a giraffe hat!

Also, in the background of one of our 1998 photos, theres a man walking down Main Street dressed like Fred Flintstone. In retrospect, I'm not sure if that's funny or scary.
    Viva Darth Macho!
    APR '98: Wilderness Lodge, 9 days, Honeymoon
    OCT '99: Coronado Springs, 8 days, Halloween
    AUG '03: All Star Music, 8 days, Summer Fun
    AUG '10: Port Orleans Riverside, 10 days, Summer Celebration!
    AUG '12: Pop Century, 14 days, My Dream Trip!
    AUG '17: Hoping!

Post Thanks / Like

#1) Watching the Stars in Cars parade at (then) MGM studios. Mom in front of us is having a heck of a time with her two preteens who would NOT listen. Dad is about 6'3" tall wearing a tank top with muscles popping out EVERYWHERE. Oh yeah, he was wearing Mickey Mouse ears. He was enthralled with the parade. Mother finally had it, "That's it! We are never coming back to this place again!," she angrily stated.

Dad, looked befuddled and sheepishly replied, "Well,, umm, uh, I'm coming back, right?"

#2) We stayed at the FW cabins. My SIL-"MiMi", Niece and Great Niece slept in the bedroom. My wife and I slept on the murphy bed. In the middle of the night, My neice, about 3 years old, climbed in the murphy bed with my wife and I. No big deal, we just dealt with it.

The next morning, we were on a fairly empty bus heading to the parks. I asked my niece why she climbed in bed with us the night before. Without hesitation, and LOUDLY, as she fanned her hand in front of her nose, she mater of factly stated, "Because MiMi was a bit gassy last night, if you know what I mean."

Everyone on the bus was laughing,,,,except for MiMi.

Post Thanks / Like

While at AK several years ago, a family was standing right near the entrance to the safari. It was late in the day. The kids were crying, the mom was complaining to the dad that the kids were tired and hungry and that it was time to go home. The dad was holding a couple of the small plastic walkie talkies that were so popular. After second time the mom says it's time to go, the dad slams the walkie talkies to the ground, they bust into several pieces and he screams "take me out to the parking lot and run me over with a bus!". I guess he had enough of the "Disney Magic" for one day. To this day, I still picture them every time I walk past the safari.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Funniest thing you ever saw at a Disney park.

An evening at the Biergarten in Epcot's Germany pavillion is not to be missed. For the uninitiated, the Biergarten is basically an ampitheatre and the central stage is fashioned after an open air "beer garden"....very festive! The entertainment is provided by a band playing the traditional polka music. On this particular evening the band leader had just introduced the next musical number and encouraged everyone to come down and join in a dance on the stage....midway through the number the stage remained empty. Suddenly, a little girl (probably 6 or 7 years old) bounded onto the stage and began a ballet routine to the astonishment of everyone! The band played on and after several pirouettes into the routine, a little boy (probably her brother) ran out onto the stage, grabbed her by the hand and proceeded to drag her off of the stage (no doubt in abject humiliation!) That little girl was the definition of fortitude and received quite an ovation for her efforts!

Post Thanks / Like

Yesterday I was on Maelstrom and there was a family sitting behind us. It sounded like the first trip for the kids and the parents were telling them how fun the ride was and what they would see on it. The Mom tells the kid, as the boat started, we were going to a different world. The little boy says "but...I don't want to be another world!". Then when the ride ended and we were getting out of the boat the parents tell the kids they want to ride again. The little girl says "You want to go on THIS on again?".

Post Thanks / Like

When we were riding on the Liberty Belle one morning and an alligator came swimming up beside the boat. A wife standing next to us asked her husband if it was real. His response, "Of course not, this is Disney!" I think he was serious...
    "There's a great big beautiful tomorrow shining at the end of every day..."

1973- Disneyland
    1981- WDW- OS
    1991- WDW- OS
    1995- WDW- CBR
    2000- WDW- DLR
    2001- WDW- ASM
    2009- WDW- POFQ
    2010 (November)-WDW POR
    2015 (December...with the grandkids)WDW ASM
    2019- WDW- POR

Post Thanks / Like

There are some good ones here! I am sure I have shared this at least once over the years, but: A few years back I took my mom and my 2 kids down for a short trip. On our first day we had lunch at what was then Alfredo's in Italy/Epcot. My mom left the table ahead of us to use the restroom and we were to meet her in the wating area in a few minutes. While we were waiting for a her, a little boy came out of the restroom and told the CM (a girl from Italy) that there was lady in the men's bathroom. He seemed pretty alarmed. To which the CM answered, "What?!?" but then was distracted by a guest issue and turned her attention to handling that. The little boy waited a minute, then walked off I guess to tell his parents. The lady in the men's room: My mother. LOL. She had no idea I guess the entire time. The sign said Senore or something like in Italian and she thought it said Senora and went in. LOL well no harm I guess but to this day we still laugh at her about it.
    Trips: Too Many to Count! Last Trips: April 2013 CSR; July 2013 Aloha Aulani, The Sequel, Hawaii. Multiple trips to WDW, DL, DCL!

Coming up: September 2013 "Scary September" at Disneyland/DCA/Universal Hollywood.

Proud DVC Members since 2004!

Post Thanks / Like

awesome stories!!!!!!
    Jennifer - Proud DVC Owner
    DW of MyDisneyWorld; Mom of DDs (8) and (6)
    04/00 - 03 = off property
    09/03 ASMu, 09/04 POP, 12/05, 09/06 SSR
    10/07 VWL, 10/09 - THV, 10/10, 10/11 - AKL, 10/12 -THV, 02/13- CBR/CSR, 9/13 - BWV/BLT
    Next Up: Spring Break 4/'14 - BLT and Star Wars Weekend 5/'14 - BCV

Post Thanks / Like

I've told this one before. We had just finished a meal at San Angel Inn and I was waiting on the waiter to bring my change. My DW and two of our daughters went ahead to Norway while I waited and my DD6 went to the restroom by herself (in view from my table). After dealing with the waiter and being distracted for a few mins, I became worried my DD6 had slipped out of the bathroom and gone after her mom and sisters. So I politely asked a mother who was going into the restroom to check on my DD6 and I told her my DD's full name. She came back a minute later and said "she's not in here". I panicked and after scaring my DW half to death and alerting a castmember nearby my DD6 walks up still drying her hands from the restroom. I asked her where she was and she said "using the bathroom". I asked why she didn't answer the woman who was looking for her and she said...."Because she was a stranger". lol She actually put her feet up on the toilet to keep the lady from seeing her. I asked her if she thought a stranger from Florida knew her full name and she said " You never know these days." You can tell she is a police officer's daughter.
    My first home is in Coastal Georgia, 30 feet from the saltwater marsh, and 3.5 hours from WDW!My second home is the Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort!CR,Poly,GF,BC,BW,WL,AKL,Dolphin,Swan,DL,CSR,POFQ,C BR,POP,AS,Vero.

Post Thanks / Like

@Tiger, you have done a good job. You should be very proud she thought to do that.
    You can't take the sky from me

Post Thanks / Like

A few years ago my wife and I were riding TOT. When we got off we went to view the pictures. Well, when i started looking at the picture I did not notice that my wife had walked on to the gift shop. After a brief time I put my hand on the the lady's bottom next to me and said are you ready?? To which she replied I don't think my husband would like that, but I am going to tell him that he better step it up... I started apologizing and she laughed and eventually i started laughing after i told my wife i was grabbing others booty!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goofy-n-Alabama View Post
    A few years ago my wife and I were riding TOT. When we got off we went to view the pictures. Well, when i started looking at the picture I did not notice that my wife had walked on to the gift shop. After a brief time I put my hand on the the lady's bottom next to me and said are you ready?? To which she replied I don't think my husband would like that, but I am going to tell him that he better step it up... I started apologizing and she laughed and eventually i started laughing after i told my wife i was grabbing others booty!!!!
    Oh my word I can soooo see that happening. That is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!!
    2008 Oct-POR & BC
    2009 Oct- CS
    2009 Dec- AKL & CRB
    2010 April - Dolphin
    2010 Oct- BWI
    2011 April - POR
    2011 Oct - AKL
    2012 April - Poly
    2012 Oct - AKL & YC
    2013 April - WL
    2013 Oct - AKL
    2014 Jan - CS
    2014 April - YC & POR
    2014 Oct - WL & YC
    2014 Dec - PORFQ
    2015 April - BC

Post Thanks / Like

Default Army Man Q & A

my DW and I were at Hollywood Studios way back in 1997 waiting for the park to open. The green army men from Toy Story were there to entertain and greet the guests while we waited for the ropes to drop. The army "leader", with his megaphone, invited several children up and had them stand in a line. He wanted to know where the children were from. Several responded with towns and states represented from all over the country. Finally, he got to the last boy in line (who was probably only 3 or 4 years old). The army man said, "son, where are you from?", surely expecting another answer like Georgia, or Chicago, IL. Much to his surprise the little boy proudly yelled, "America!". Everyone burst into laughter and the army leader had a huge grin on his face. It was classic!
    All Star Sports (1997)
    All Star Music (April/May 2008)
    POR (Jan 2010)
    POR (May 2012)

Post Thanks / Like

Back in the late 1980s my family was waiting for monorail at MK in a HOT July night. The guy behind us started complaining about how hot he was; I glanced back and saw the guy was dressed in a long sleeved black shirt and black pants- a pretty hot outfit to wear in July! We got on the monorail and this guy and his wife sat facing us. Imagine our surprise when we realized that the guy was the comedian Dana Carvey, who was on SNL at the time. My sister and I could barely contain ourselves but we didn't want to bother him as he was in vacation! He KNEW we recognized him though, and proceeded to put on quite a show. Each time the monorail stopped, he'd stand, make faces, and give the whole spiel including the Spanish and then sit down. We were laughing so much. When we all got off at GF he turned and said thank you; have a great night!
    My sister and I said, "No, thank you !" and laughed all the way back to our rooms !

Post Thanks / Like

Default Talking Trash Can

We were on our way into Animal Kingdom one time. My son was wearing a Red Sox t-shirt. Out of nowhere we heard, "If you're a Red Sox fan, why are you wearing white socks?" It struck us so funny because we weren't expecting it! Do they still have talking trash cans?

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: