Quantcast Wine Country Trattoria Inside DCA

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wine Country Trattoria Inside DCA

Has anyone been here recently, or even not that recently? Would you recommend it or is it nothing special? Trying to decide if we should eat here while visiting or if we should skip and do a sit down at DTD or one of the resort hotels instead. We are open to lunch or dinner.

Also, if you liked it what's good here? I saw lots of pasta, but is there anything that is not to be missed?

Thanks!
    Trips: Too Many to Count! Last Trips: April 2013 CSR; July 2013 Aloha Aulani, The Sequel, Hawaii. Multiple trips to WDW, DL, DCL!

Coming up: September 2013 "Scary September" at Disneyland/DCA/Universal Hollywood.

Proud DVC Members since 2004!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I ate there about a year ago as my option for the World of Color Reserved Viewing. The menu for that was just slightly different. I believe DH had the lamb shank. I honestly can't remember what I had. Both of us enjoyed the Italian Wedding Soup. Our three course dinner included a dessert sampler so we were able to taste a bit of everything (all good).

I have eaten here several times over the years and it has been very hit and miss. For one thing the menu seems to change a lot. Our first visit was great! We eagerly returned only to find a totally different menu with none of our favorites and so were disappointed in our second meal. And so on. Our last visit, mentioned above, DH declared the meal the best he had eaten anywhere at the Resort. So . . . I guess I'm saying based on our most recent experience I would recommend it.
    Linda aka tinkwest
    INTERCOT Staff ~ Disneyland Resort

Come On Everybody - Here We Go!!

“To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. ...”

Support our INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Ok thank you. Maybe we'll wait until we are there to walk up and look at the current menu to see what they are offering.
    Trips: Too Many to Count! Last Trips: April 2013 CSR; July 2013 Aloha Aulani, The Sequel, Hawaii. Multiple trips to WDW, DL, DCL!

Coming up: September 2013 "Scary September" at Disneyland/DCA/Universal Hollywood.

Proud DVC Members since 2004!

Post Thanks / Like

I vote skip it.

In the 10+ years that I was a local, I never ate there. There are too many better options. If you want Italian food, Naples in Downtown Disney is really good! I'd recommend Naples or Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen at DtD for better dinner options. If you really want to do the World of Color package, Ariel's Grotto has the better meal.
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

Must do for me. I've eaten there many, many times and have never had a bad meal. Their pasta dishes are wonderful. Great marinara sauce.
    ¨¨*:•

"Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Fantasy!"

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: