Quantcast Crazy neighbor - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crazy neighbor

Post Thanks / Like

I would think it would be an issue if a camera is pointed to your daughter's room! How creepy. I totally understand why you would be upset. Ugh.
    Trips: Too Many to Count! Last Trips: April 2013 CSR; July 2013 Aloha Aulani, The Sequel, Hawaii. Multiple trips to WDW, DL, DCL!

Coming up: September 2013 "Scary September" at Disneyland/DCA/Universal Hollywood.

Proud DVC Members since 2004!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Another maybe: If a note is on a car, bag it using tweezers and keep it for potential evidence. He cannot stop someone from parking unless his car is already there.
    Boardwalk
    Animal Kingdom Jambo
    Coronado Springs
    POP
    POP
    POP
    POP
    Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

My friend had a creepy camera dude living next door.
    We mounted brite spot lights pointing right at the camara blinding it from seeing into the house.
    1977 FW, 1990 CBBR, 2000 POR,
    2006 ASM, 2007 ASM, 2008 GF
    2009 POP, 2010 ASM, 2010 POP
    2012 POP

POP AGAIN! 2013

Post Thanks / Like

The cameras-at-children thing is REALLY creeping me out, especially the bedroom! Time for some heavy-duty curtains. I can't believe he has the right to record into someone's HOME.

Keep an eye on him. Something is seriously wrong with this man, and I wouldn't let your daughter or any other child near his residence. Make sure there is an adult watching them constantly when they are outside. I get a bad feeling that the first one who is going to get hurt is a child.

The other thing--this man obviously has some mental issues. And he's a FIREMAN?!?! That sounds like a recipe for disaster somewhere down the line.
    First Trip: 1986 at 6 mths. old!
    Latest Trip: February 2017

Next trip: October 1017

Stayed at: Caribbean Beach, POP Century, Wilderness Lodge, The Contemporary, The Polynesian, the Beach Club, the Yacht Club, Grand Floridian, Art of Animation, Disney DREAM

Post Thanks / Like

I would keep calling the police. Keep reporting him as a child predator which is what he is. While it may be legal for him to VIDEO people it is illegal for him to AUDIO people! That is what needs to be brought up to the police, over and over and over again. If he has a camera pointed at your daughters room, take pictures, document everything and go get a restraining order on her behalf. NEVER speak directly to him, never engage just keep contacting local authorities until he is handled. Have every neighbor plant a big leafy tree on the property line directly in front of his camera, or put up a flag pole and fly a "freak" flag LOL but seriously put something up on your own property that blocks his camera angle,
    Dolphin & POFQ 2010

POFQ 2008

ALL STAR MUSIC August 2007

POP August 2006

Coronado Springs 2005

DCL trip December 2005

WDW DOLPHIN July 2004

WDW DOLPHIN JUNE 2002

WDW DOLPHIN March 1998

WDW OFF PROPERTY March 1994

DL Honeymoon 1987

Share This Thread On Social Media: