Quantcast Say goodbye to FastPass as we know it. :-( - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I still don't believe that Fastpass to the "general public" (i.e. NOT people staying on property) will go away. Sorry, I just don't buy it. I do believe that Fastpass will be changing and/or a new version will roll out for resort guest, but I will not for one second believe that Disney would be dumb enough to alienate ALL those locals, AP holders, and day guests. That would be a kiss of death after so many years of offering free Fastpass.

This is particularly true at Disneyland. They would see a MASSIVE decrease of attendance numbers if they tried to pull a "you must be staying at one of three on property resorts to use Fastpass" move. Wouldn't work there at all and I don't see them having two totally different Fastpass systems on both coasts.

My best guess is that Fastpass will be available in a limited way to "day guests" and resort guests will have the benefit/priority of making ride reservations in advance. Then, the "day guests" will be able to have the leftovers. I suppose there could be centrally located kiosks/CMs with tablets where you could walk up, see what rides/times are available, choose what you want, swipe your RFID card, and off you go. It would be easy enough for them to hand out RFID cards/wristbands (whatever) to guests on the way in that are "disposable" at the end of the day.

They could also easily encode all future Annual Passes with an RFID chip, and they can revert to plastic tickets and do the same.

Because this new system relies on technology, and the ability to check your reservation times via email, they CANNOT make it the only way.
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Also, although I'm trying to take a "wait and see" attitude about all of this, all the rumors, misinformation, real information, etc are really out of control on this subject and have been for quite a while. I fear that Disney, as a company, has gotten fat and lazy when it comes to PR. (Just witness the promotion, or lack thereof, of John Carter). There are many hard feelings about something that might turn out to be wonderful, but no one will get in front of the message. This is NOT the way to run a multi billion dollor company. Heck, its not even the way I run my own side business. Am I better than Disney at this? Yes, yes I am. (I now smugly hit "post")
    "There's a great big beautiful tomorrow shining at the end of every day..."

1973- Disneyland
    1981- WDW- OS
    1991- WDW- OS
    1995- WDW- CBR
    2000- WDW- DLR
    2001- WDW- ASM
    2009- WDW- POFQ
    2010 (November)-WDW POR
    2015 (December...with the grandkids)WDW ASM
    2019- WDW- POR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BrerGnat View Post
    For those who feel that the new system will create an "unfair" situation, how? You will have NO idea which guests are staying Deluxe vs. Value. You will never know how many FP any particular guest has scheduled. This will be very non-obtrusive. Everything will be encoded onto RFID devices (cards, probably) and people will simply show up at the attraction at their scheduled window, swipe their card, and walk in. There will be no way to tell who is who and who has what.

There already IS a "class system" set up at WDW with the different tiers of resorts, and within those resorts, club level, suite level, etc.

If you think that having more money at WDW does NOT equal more perks already, you are sadly misinformed.
    It's because I know that having more money at WDW already equals more perks that I don't think we need to add another element to that money= everything equation. I want to go about my vacation with the illusion that Disney cares about my experience and not just my money. When everything has a price tag Disney starts to feel like just another money grubbing corporate complex where nothing matters but the bottom line. Where's the magic in that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    For the record, I have no issue with Disney making Fastpass an "elitist" program. I don't see anything wrong with giving perks to people spending more of their money on Disney. The more you pay, the more you get.

You may call it unfair. It sounds like capitalism to me.
    I'm not going to get into a debate on income inequality, but suffice it to say that I have certainly enjoyed perks in my life that I didn't earn. I'm pretty sure that fairness is not the goal of capitalism. And this is exactly my point, I don't want to be thinking about the merits of capitalism or about income inequality on VACATION.
    Michelle

Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Doll View Post
    It's because I know that having more money at WDW already equals more perks that I don't think we need to add another element to that money= everything equation. I want to go about my vacation with the illusion that Disney cares about my experience and not just my money. When everything has a price tag Disney starts to feel like just another money grubbing corporate complex where nothing matters but the bottom line. Where's the magic in that?

I'm not going to get into a debate on income inequality, but suffice it to say that I have certainly enjoyed perks in my life that I didn't earn. I'm pretty sure that fairness is not the goal of capitalism. And this is exactly my point, I don't want to be thinking about the merits of capitalism or about income inequality on VACATION.
    I've got to agree with you here, Disney needs to walk a fine line with treating their guest fairly and padding their bottom line. If guests feel like they are being treated unfairly, chances are they might not return, which in the end means less money for Disney.
    82 - Offsite
    85- Fort Wilderness
    88- Polynesian
    96- Offsite
    97- Offsite
    98- Offsite
    08 - French Quarter
    09 - Coronado Springs
    09 - All Star Sports
    09 - Pop Century
    09 - Off Site
    10- French Quarter
    11 - All Star Sports
    14 -Coronado Springs
    15 - All Star Sports
    17 - TBD

Post Thanks / Like

Everyone is talking about how this rumored version of Fastpass+ will absolutely REQUIRE email service while in the parks (so you can check your ride times, etc.). And believe me, nobody hates that idea more than me! I'm Canadian and I refuse to pay tons of money to get data on my phone while I'm in the states.
    But, I'm going to play devils advocate here.

You aren't required to have email in the parks in order to use your dining reservations right now, correct? Sure, it's helpful if you've got it all listed on your phone right there to help remind you. But for the rest of us, we just write down our reservation times on good ole' fashioned paper and bring that to the parks. OR, we ask conceirge at the hotel to print off our reservations for us. I'm sure the same could be implemented for Ride Time Reservations.

Brownie: I completely agree with you that this type of system would destroy Disneyland in California because the majority of the guests there are locals just dropping by as a day trip. But WDW in Florida is a whole other beast. You've got to PLAN your entire vacation, even if it's just for one day right now. Who's to say they don't roll out slightly different approaches on each coast? My guess is you're right: the day-of people will get the leftovers and will be able to use those up as they are available.

From where I'm sitting right now, the thought of planning out my ride times seems awful. I can just see the arguments with people's kids: "STOP CRYING! WE'RE NOT GOING BACK TO THE HOTEL FOR A NAP BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIDE TIME AT 4:07pm THAT WE MADE MONTHS AGO, AND DOG-GONNIT WE'RE GONNA BE THERE!!!"

But, I don't know. I've been going to Disney World for over 30 years. We used to have a book of tickets for each individual ride. That changed. Our park passes used to never expire. That changed. We used to only have a standby lineup. That changed. We never used to have to go through security checks. That changed too. Good or bad, we all got used to the changes. Some of them were great and felt like "perks", some of them were necessary evils that we all had to just accept. But the point is, 34 years later, I'm STILL going to Disney World. So I'll assimilate to whatever they've got in store. I'm sure I will. It will just become the new "normal". Five years from now, this will all be status-quo.
    ~ Carolyn ~ aka "CANADA!"
    Every year since 1979! Annual Passholder in CANADA!

* Old Key West
    * Saratoga Springs
    * Boardwalk
    * Coronado Springs
    * Contemporary & Bay Lake Tower
    * Caribbean Beach
    * Port Orleans Riverside
    * Fort Wilderness
    * Pop Century
    * All Star Music Movies & Sports

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChipNDale79 View Post
    So I guess in your eyes, because I don't say "yes" to everything Disney says, I'm not a "true Disney fan". So be it then.
    No, what im saying is that people who will forgo going to Disney if they implement this plane are not true Disney fans. Seems like a minor issue to me...
    --Heff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shadowden View Post
    No, what im saying is that people who will forgo going to Disney if they implement this plane are not true Disney fans. Seems like a minor issue to me...
    Then I guess I'm not a true Disney fan in your eyes because I like flexibility in my vacation.

Anything I'm a fan of still has to earn my money.
    82 - Offsite
    85- Fort Wilderness
    88- Polynesian
    96- Offsite
    97- Offsite
    98- Offsite
    08 - French Quarter
    09 - Coronado Springs
    09 - All Star Sports
    09 - Pop Century
    09 - Off Site
    10- French Quarter
    11 - All Star Sports
    14 -Coronado Springs
    15 - All Star Sports
    17 - TBD

Post Thanks / Like

I think Buttercup makes a good point about email access. When we did the FP testing a couple of weeks ago fp times were emailed and they were quick to point out that if we didn't have access to email we could get the info at guest relations. It's much less convenient, but it's an option. Hopefully if it is planned in advance people will print that info at home if they won't have access to email.
    Michelle

Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.

Post Thanks / Like

As a big planner and casual Fast Pass user, I'm not sure I know how I feel about the Fastpass+ system, at least from what I know about it. I know what parks I'm going to on what days and make ADRs in advance because I have to, and I generally have an idea of which attractions I want to hit. I'd probably fall into the category of 1 to 2 Fast Passes a day. In October I'm not getting a park hopper so maybe if the new system is in place it won't affect me that much since I'll have all day in one park to do what I want and I don't mind standby waits. Many people get all "I don't wait for more than 20 minutes" but for me I'd rather wait 45 to 50 minutes for a quality ride/attraction than skip it. Maybe it's because growing up we would go to the local amusement parks and wait hours for roller coasters that I'm used to it?

I would really hate to think that Fast Passes would be based on hotel level. Disney is expensive enough and to limit the number of Fast Passes you get in advance just because you stay at a Value is, to me, ridiculous.
    ~Nikki~
    Last Trip: February 2024
    Next Trips: April 2024

Post Thanks / Like

Angry

You know I'm just adopting an "I'll believe it when I see it" attitude with this Fastpass+ stuff. I've seen so many rumors, most of them in direct conflict with one another, that I have no idea what to think.

Here's what I do know ... if this program was going to be received as good news by the Disney 'Net community there would be tons of official info out there. Disney's grotesque silence leads me to believe that this new program will somehow be set up to bilk the not-in-the-know masses out of cash somehow and leave the experienced, loyal Disney guest out in the cold.

Their handling of this has just been epicly bad. They wonder why it's being received negatively??? Because NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THE HECK IT IS and in the absence of information people will always assume the worst.

I will say, though, that this sentence from the original post rings so true that I find this source to be pretty credible, "They don't feel that enough guests will be upset by this, because again, the average guest only uses one a day."

This is exactly the way TDO thinks these days, so it has a ton of believeability in my mind. Also, a company that thinks nothing of building $8 million vacation homes in the Magic Kingdom's backyard certainly would have no qualms about issuing extra Fastpasses to people who buck up big dollars.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DizneyRox View Post
    Count me in this bucket, but with a twist...

These may not be related, but here goes...

Prior to owning DVC, we used to go two times a year minimum. We went of the Millennium Celebration like 6 times (granted it was extended a while). I used to buy a TON of merchandise at places like Gourmet Partry, Disney @ Home, etc.

Now that we are DVC, we're down to once a year (twice if you count us using an AP to cover two vacations). We haven't been to Disney in a couple years now actually. I think we spent less than $100 last time we went on non food items. We are cooking in the room more and more these days (ain't DVC wonderful) because the food prices are out of control.

So, yeah, guarantee revenue source, MAYBE... They have the DVC property covered, but really don't get much else out of us.

We bought DVC though around 2001 or so, which on my calendar was the beginnning of the end of the Disney we all knew and loved. Everything has gone down hill since then, Parks, Dining, Merchandise, Pixie Dust, etc.
    I'm beginning to feel like you Rox... except, I'm willing to spend money on food, off property in a lot of those fine restaurants on International Drive/I-4... Many of those places are better than Disney restaurants... But, I will admit, I have to have my one breakfast at Kona... My friend feels the need for lunch at Yak n Yeti... I love Earl of Sandwich and require at least 1 sandwich from there in the week... And even though I do like a lot of the places, the prices are too darn high...

After my last trip this part October, I said for now on, Walmart for food and cooking in the room or BBQing at the Treehouses... I did a cost analysis (way too much time on my hands without a job but that is a topic for another thread)... Would cost several hundred less to buy meats and breakfast foods at Walmart than booking a dinner at WDW every day....
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    You know I'm just adopting an "I'll believe it when I see it" attitude with this Fastpass+ stuff. I've seen so many rumors, most of them in direct conflict with one another, that I have no idea what to think.

Here's what I do know ... if this program was going to be received as good news by the Disney 'Net community there would be tons of official info out there. Disney's grotesque silence leads me to believe that this new program will somehow be set up to bilk the not-in-the-know masses out of cash somehow and leave the experienced, loyal Disney guest out in the cold.

Their handling of this has just been epicly bad. They wonder why it's being received negatively??? Because NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THE HECK IT IS and in the absence of information people will always assume the worst.

I will say, though, that this sentence from the original post rings so true that I find this source to be pretty credible, "They don't feel that enough guests will be upset by this, because again, the average guest only uses one a day."

This is exactly the way TDO thinks these days, so it has a ton of believeability in my mind. Also, a company that thinks nothing of building $8 million vacation homes in the Magic Kingdom's backyard certainly would have no qualms about issuing extra Fastpasses to people who buck up big dollars.
    Considering TDO views tourists as idiots, well, yea..

Once again, you hit the nail on the head... I'm waiting for the lifestylers to wax poetic about how awesome this all is as they receive their free Disney swag.... And if people want names, I'll PM them...
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChipNDale79 View Post
    Then I guess I'm not a true Disney fan in your eyes because I like flexibility in my vacation.

Anything I'm a fan of still has to earn my money.

I know this pops up in threads from time to time here...but I really get tired of the whole "your not a true Disney fan" thing. No, I pretty much am a fan, I've been going for nearly 40 years and have pretty much done all the stuff.

However, being a fan of Disney doesn't mean I have to "hit the like button" every time they make a decision. Nor does it mean I am bound to continue to pour my dollars into the parks at the same rate I have in times past. If Disney transitions to something I no longer enjoy as much,I will back off in both the amount of vacation time and disposable income I use there.

I sometimes wonder if I am more a fan of what Disney once was (nostalgia driven) rather than what Disney now is (completely rational in my decision to vacation there).

We do still enjoy our vacations there, & will likely continue to go at least once a year (for those reasons of nostalgia), regardless of what fast-X-plus-pass turns out to be...but if its another step towards having to plan each vacation day exactly 179 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds out to ride Toy Story without a 2 hour wait...I will be much less fanatic about going and will do Disney less in the future.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    CR 74, 7, 11 Offsite 79,80,98,00,8 (2) Sports 94 DD 02 AKL 05, 08 AKLV 8 WL 6, 10 POP 07, 13 Movies 08 CBR 08 Swan 08 POFQ 08,11 CSR 08,13 FWC 09,13 Music 09 SSR-Tree 09 POR 10 12 Poly 10 (2) YC 10, BC 10, GF 10, AoA 13, OKW 13, Dream 11, next fwc 1/2014

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    From where I'm sitting right now, the thought of planning out my ride times seems awful. I can just see the arguments with people's kids: "STOP CRYING! WE'RE NOT GOING BACK TO THE HOTEL FOR A NAP BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIDE TIME AT 4:07pm THAT WE MADE MONTHS AGO, AND DOG-GONNIT WE'RE GONNA BE THERE!!!"

But, I don't know. I've been going to Disney World for over 30 years. We used to have a book of tickets for each individual ride. That changed. Our park passes used to never expire. That changed. We used to only have a standby lineup. That changed. We never used to have to go through security checks. That changed too. Good or bad, we all got used to the changes. Some of them were great and felt like "perks", some of them were necessary evils that we all had to just accept. But the point is, 34 years later, I'm STILL going to Disney World. So I'll assimilate to whatever they've got in store. I'm sure I will. It will just become the new "normal". Five years from now, this will all be status-quo.
    I agree. Disney knows this too and thats is why there is no PR going on. People will get used to it quickly and continue to enjoy their vacation.
    Disney Cruise 2017
    AKL 2016
    PORR 2015
    Beach Club 2013
    POP Century August 2011
    Disney Cruise Dream 2011
    Cruise Disney Wonder 2006
    Wilderness Lodge, 04, 06, 08, 10
    Allstar Movies 02
    Allstar Sports 96. 98, 00
    Offsite 2015 x2, 90,89, 85

Post Thanks / Like

i was one of those "runners" i wouldnt run clear across the park, but i would run into the next adjacent land and get our next fastpass. I am looking forward with reserved excitement to see how this new system will work, i for one would like to not have to run around and get our next fastpass. But i am wondering if we will be able to choose when and where our fastpasses are. We always have kids with us, so an 11am fastpass at buzz followed by a 12 noon fastpass at pirates or splash wouldnt work at all. I am hoping they will let you pick so you can atleast get fastpases in the same land or atleast the next land over pretty close in times.

Post Thanks / Like

I used to use FP and go on rides after the hr window, and I will miss that. there are times you are somewhere and dont make it back in time.
    and i know there where a lot of times id go for a FP and return times where waaay later or they were all gone for the day.
    I do make some dinner ADRs in advance now..but i do miss being able to walk up to places to eat wo one.
    and the same way w FP, I dont want to have to plan them before i arrive. There were times i would walk to the bus stop at the resort, saw a line waiting for the bus for MK and took the Epcot bus instead and went there.
    Yea Im wondering how much they will try to get out of this $
    BC 2
    WL CL 1
    AKL 4
    SOG 3
    POFQ 3
    POR 2
    CSR 4
    CBR 2
    Asp 3
    AS m 2
    POP 7
    12-13 WL CSR ASM
    3-14 POR, AS s Dolphin
    6-14 Us CSR
    1-14 Unv
    6-15 WL, SSR.
    11- 15. AOA, OKw
    7 16..CSR, FW, AKL, POR
    7 17..ASM, CSR, WL AKL club POP
    8 18 As sports, Pop
    DL 9-19
    DVC WL, CSR and idk 10-20

Post Thanks / Like

Someone mentioned that they couldn't believe that Value resorts would only get a certain number of FP's whereas Deluxe would get more.... it's not "fair".
    Unfortunately, Disney already does this, fair or not. Think about the free dining -- if you stay at a Value Resort, you only get free quick service dining for free. If you want to get the "free" regular dining, you can either a.) upgrade to a higher level of resort, or b.) pay the difference. Either way, if you want the good stuff, you're gonna have to pay extra.

I can see a similar system being set up for Fast Passes quite easily, unfortunately. They'll still call Fast Pass a "free" service, but rest assured they'll make their billion dollars back in other ways....
    ~ Carolyn ~ aka "CANADA!"
    Every year since 1979! Annual Passholder in CANADA!

* Old Key West
    * Saratoga Springs
    * Boardwalk
    * Coronado Springs
    * Contemporary & Bay Lake Tower
    * Caribbean Beach
    * Port Orleans Riverside
    * Fort Wilderness
    * Pop Century
    * All Star Music Movies & Sports

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    Someone mentioned that they couldn't believe that Value resorts would only get a certain number of FP's whereas Deluxe would get more.... it's not "fair".
    Unfortunately, Disney already does this, fair or not. Think about the free dining -- if you stay at a Value Resort, you only get free quick service dining for free. If you want to get the "free" regular dining, you can either a.) upgrade to a higher level of resort, or b.) pay the difference. Either way, if you want the good stuff, you're gonna have to pay extra.

I can see a similar system being set up for Fast Passes quite easily, unfortunately. They'll still call Fast Pass a "free" service, but rest assured they'll make their billion dollars back in other ways....
    yep they will
    BC 2
    WL CL 1
    AKL 4
    SOG 3
    POFQ 3
    POR 2
    CSR 4
    CBR 2
    Asp 3
    AS m 2
    POP 7
    12-13 WL CSR ASM
    3-14 POR, AS s Dolphin
    6-14 Us CSR
    1-14 Unv
    6-15 WL, SSR.
    11- 15. AOA, OKw
    7 16..CSR, FW, AKL, POR
    7 17..ASM, CSR, WL AKL club POP
    8 18 As sports, Pop
    DL 9-19
    DVC WL, CSR and idk 10-20

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think I like the sound of this.....we do not plan very far in advance so it's not easy to plan months ahead of time which rides we want FP's for and when. I am not the average guest who uses 1 FP a day. I'm the guest who would go get the next FP as soon as the first window opened, and then go back and ride the first ride. By the time we were done there, often the next rides window would open and I'd do the same thing elsewhere. Sure not running around would be nice but we would use numerous FP's per day back to back, especially since they would always let you come back after your window had passed. I consider msyelf to be a huge parks fan, but I can't stand waiting in long lines and we sooner skip rides than wait in long lines. If this new system is going to make all the standby lines much longer, it probably would make things a lot less fun for us. The other thing is that we only go to the park for a few hours at a time and then usually break for pool/relaxation. I guess if we could plan mutiple FP times in a row, which is what we've done in the past, this would work, but having a FP in the morning and another 3 or 4 hours later wouldn't be practical for us.
    come visit Sam's memorial site
    http://sam-wood.memory-of.com

Sponsor the Celebrating Sam Team and help us Light the Night again in 2007!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Boost View Post
    To anyone who disparages Florida Residents and/or Florida Residents who are AP holders and who do not always stay on property, here goes....

We are a family of five. We live about an hour from WDW. We typically use our passes once a month. Some months, we are there 3-4 weekends per month! Sometimes, we stay on property, sometimes we don't. We often eat on property despite the exorbitant prices for F & B...Example: Epcot...almost $10 for a beer?

My wife and I have been going since we were toddlers with our parents and grandparents and now we are taking our kids. They love Disney and we love that they do. No entertainment entity is perfect, but you get the sense that the effort is there to provide a seamless entertainment experience for everyone and when something goes awry, Disney's service recovery is the gold standard.

If we don't fit into Disney's magical plan as valued guests, someone please let me know and we won't renew our APs. Thank you.
    Nailed it. We're in the same boat. Been coming since I was 2. I'll spend more in one year than a family that comes once a year.

As far as using FPs "past" the allotted time, I did it all the time. (Flame me if you must.) If there was a line for FP return, I'd come back when there was no line. To me, that only kept the lines flowing. No? After the strict adherence to the time on the FP, I've been waiting in longer lines, in the rain on a couple of occasions. (Always fun with a 1 year old.)

Just like reservations for dinner, people will reserve FPs over the phone/internet and not use them. You are more likely to use it when you're in the park. Notice they are taking your CC and billing you $10/person if you bail on your dinner reservation? Are they going to do the same if you don't use your FP?

I love WDW and as disappointed with some of their decisions I get, I know I'll never stop taking my family... and spending THOUSANDS per year.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: