Quantcast Question on Premium AP's and who I can buy for

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Question on Premium AP's and who I can buy for

we are new to dvc in the past 7 mos. we are headed back down on nov 30 for 8 days at bcv. we always take my mother in law for the holidays to bcv and my brother in law/sister in law take her another time of the year as they are dvc owners as well.

my question: can i buy my mother in law a premium AP too (the discounted dvc rate) or just for my wife and kids? i am guessing i know the answer, but wanted to hear it from those in the know.

thanks in advance.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Only the people living in the DVC member household are entitled to the AP discount.
    Vince
    aka. Vizsla

INTERCOT Staff: Mousellaneous and Disney Vacation Club

DVC Member 10/11/04

Post Thanks / Like

I think it's immediate family living in the same household. So, kids of DVC member while living at home. Parents of DVC members, if the parents live with the kids. I don't know if it would translate to siblings of DVC members living in the same household however.

They check all this when you activate the pass. You can purchase as many APs as you want, but when you activate them, you'll be charged the difference if the person activating the pass is not entitled to that discount.

So, if she's living with your brother in law, and he's on the DVC contract, yes. I'm not sure how they would handle it without the member they live with present at the time of activation. In addition to ID, they also need a DVC membership card.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the replies. i had to call dvc on another matter today so i thought i would ask and the above advice is dead on. anyone over 18 has to show ID and it has to match up with my address.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: