Quantcast ICOT15 pics from members

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Video is uploading to Facebook as we speak ... It's not nearly as bad as everyone thinks. It's just us singing Piano Man.

About the only embarrassing thing about the video is that it reveals a lot of INTERCOTees don't know the words to Piano Man.

Oh ... and that when my throat is wrecked like it was I sound a lot like Marge Simpson when singing.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    About the only embarrassing thing about the video is that it reveals a lot of INTERCOTees don't know the words to Piano Man.
    Darn, I could've schooled you all on that one.
    "AND THE WAITRESS IS PRACTICING POLITICS, AS THE BUSINESSMEN SLOWLY GET STONED, YES THEY'RE SHARING A DRINK THEY CALL LONELINESS, BUT IT'S BETTERRRRR THAN DRINKIN
    ALOOONNNNE!!!"
    ~my favorite part, written in caps to signify how loud I usually am while singing it.
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh ... and that when my throat is wrecked like it was I sound a lot like Marge Simpson when singing.
    Yes, BY FAR the funniest part of that video is you singing the "And the waitress is practicing politics" verse!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Yes, BY FAR the funniest part of that video is you singing the "And the waitress is practicing politics" verse!
    I think Ian blackmailed himself.
    Cindy aka AgentC
    INTERCOT Staff: Accommodations, Dining, Movies, TV, Music & Musicals

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by AgentC View Post
    I think Ian blackmailed himself.
    Impossible. I'm shameless.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds and looks like we need a "party animal" smilie.
    Lanny
    Have been going to WDW since 1981
    Have a Great Day
    Health and Happiness to all Disney Freaks

Post Thanks / Like

Where are the member pics??

You all need to start an "Embarrassing Things I Did at Jellyrolls" thread.
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

I have a few, just haven't been as quick with uploading my pics as I usually am. Will try to get to it soon!
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

Video is uploading to Facebook as we speak ... It's not nearly as bad as everyone thinks. It's just us singing Piano Man.

LOL Nat is just like
    ~Nikki~
    Last Trip: February 2024
    Next Trips: April 2024

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BriarRose0708 View Post
    LOL Nat is just like
    Well...I didn't know that one!

I threw down a much more solid performance to "Gangsta's Paradise."
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

Mine went up on my facebook page today... I randomly tagged people (even if you were not in the picture) so that hopefully most people can see them... I tied to link to the Intercot FB page but it would not let me.... Not a lot of people pics mainly boo to you parade and the new fantasyland
    Ali's Mom
    Senior Imagineer

Post Thanks / Like

I attempted to put mine on FB earlier today and, instead of having 3 different albums(one for each day), they all went on one. Obviously, I'm not a big Facebooker. I'm pretty new to that and Twitter. I just throw things out there and see what sticks. Hopefully I'll "get it" one of these days. I'm re-loading them now. So, hopefully, I'll have my ICOT-15 pix out there soon.

Anyway, I had to whittle my 500+ photos down to around 300(+/-). Hope that's OK for FB?? So, I'm working on it. Got pix of the Dole Whip Meet, the fireworks meet, Enchanted Tales with Belle (with John and his entourage), Soarin' group ride, breakfast, Norway meet, and the podcast taping. Plus some misc...

For anyone who was with us for Enchanted Tales with Belle, I'm ordering the CD and will post those pictures to FB as soon as I receive that. They're much better than mine. Mostly, I took video of that...I can't even imagine how to get that huge thing on FB???

For now, the only way I can think of to share mine is to post on FB. If anyone would like to check them out, "friend" me and let me know you're from Intercot. I'm Maria Paredes Kemmer (from Missouri, not Germany )

Maria
    1980?–DL,1988 – DL,Nov. 2002(off-site),Oct.'04 WL, Oct.'07 WL,Feb. '09 Poly, Feb.'10 Poly,Dec. 2010 Contemp., April '11 DL. Sept.'11-Poly, Dec.'11-Yacht Club , June '12- POFQ,Aug. 2012-Disneyland ,Oct. 2012 I-15 BC NEXT UP: April 2013- The Disney Fantasy Cruise

Post Thanks / Like

Just one more thing...my computer is running super-slow so I'm not sure how long it will take to get all the pictures posted. In addition, I probably will not be tagging anyone. Am I allowed to do that anyway? ...Again, I'm not real experienced with FB. But I just don't want to tag someone who doesn't want to be tagged. If you'd like to tag yourself, please feel free to do so! (I've had notices that people have tagged themselves in my pictures so I'm guessing that can be done.)

Maria
    1980?–DL,1988 – DL,Nov. 2002(off-site),Oct.'04 WL, Oct.'07 WL,Feb. '09 Poly, Feb.'10 Poly,Dec. 2010 Contemp., April '11 DL. Sept.'11-Poly, Dec.'11-Yacht Club , June '12- POFQ,Aug. 2012-Disneyland ,Oct. 2012 I-15 BC NEXT UP: April 2013- The Disney Fantasy Cruise

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Maria for all of the wonderful pics! You got some great photos of the MNSSHP fireworks and castle! They could be on brochures!!!

You are the best!
    Melissa
    "I'm Goofy for Mickey"

2008 - Dolphin, 2010 - Port Orleans, 2011 - Coronado Springs, 2012 - Beach Club, 2013 - Beach Club, Next Trip Oct 2014 - My first trip to Disneyland!!!

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

In case some of you didn't know, you can share Facebook albums with people that are not friends with you or may not even have Facebook accounts.

Click on the album in your photos area. Click the gear at the top right and click on share album. From there you can copy the link and post it.

I'm just getting around to uploading my photos to Facebook this morning.. Up until today, I've been working or moving since my returned to The Great White North.

I'll post the link here later.
    I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the information Patricia - this will be really helpful as we all try and share all of our various pics! What fun!
    Melissa
    "I'm Goofy for Mickey"

2008 - Dolphin, 2010 - Port Orleans, 2011 - Coronado Springs, 2012 - Beach Club, 2013 - Beach Club, Next Trip Oct 2014 - My first trip to Disneyland!!!

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    In case some of you didn't know, you can share Facebook albums with people that are not friends with you or may not even have Facebook accounts.

Click on the album in your photos area. Click the gear at the top right and click on share album. From there you can copy the link and post it.
    Thanks for the info Patricia! I'm going to try that. It's a great idea! Looks like anyone can then view, but can't "like" or comment unless they're signed in to FB, right? I "liked" some of yours from my phone last night but couldn't from the link here.

I'm learning so much from Intercot friends! Thanks for info!!

BTW...I love your pix! ...especially of the things we missed. Now I KNOW I'm not missing a thing next time!

Maria

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaW View Post
    Thanks Maria for all of the wonderful pics! You got some great photos of the MNSSHP fireworks and castle! They could be on brochures!!!

You are the best!
    Thank you! I love my Canon G-10. She did the work

Maria

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: