Quantcast 2 Vehicles 2 hours Apart Checkin How to Question

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2 Vehicles 2 hours Apart Checkin How to Question

Family staying in a cabin arriving in 2 vehicles 2-3 hours apart. Already checked in online. One account straight up.

Vehicle 1 carry principal guest arrives goes to online checkin line and picks up the packet. Including presumambly parking passes.

Vehicle 1 drives to cabin. Unloads and drives back to the larger parking lot at the entrance (not the short term check in lot) and picks up the golf cart and drives back to the cabin.

Finally the question:

What’s the procedure for vehicle 2? They would seem to have no reason to go the office. What do they need to go through the gate and drive to the cabin? Do I leave their parking pass at the front desk…?

Advice please.

Thanks!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you staying in more than one cabin? I don't think you can have more than one vehicle parked at any cabin - the second vehicle would need to remain parked at the main parking lot.

You may need to switch cars around when car 2 arrives so that vehicle can unload their stuff at the cabin. It doesn't matter which vehicle parks at main parking lot but one of them will need to unless you have booked more than one cabin.
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Default One Vehicle

We will have one vehicle and one golf cart at the cabin - plenty of space and AOK to do that. By the time Vehicle 2 arrives Vehicle 1 will be in the FW 'long term lot' where it will remain for the rest of the stay so parking space at the cabin is not a problem - the question is how to get vehicle 2 through the gate when it first arrives.

Post Thanks / Like

It shouldn't be a problem at all!

Driver #2 just tells them that they are part of a party checking in today. If their name isn't on the "list", give them Driver #1's name as the primary and they should be all good to go!
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

(Driver 2 here): Basically Dad is getting to C@FW 2 hours ahead of us (me, wife, our 2 kids) and Dad's wife is arriving by plane that evening (lolwhut?) Anyway it seems to me that if Dad checks in ahead of us, unloads his car then parks it and drive the Golf Cart back to the Cabin, that I can just say "Checking in!" but there's nothing to stop me at that point from going right on to the cabin where Dad has keys/parking passes/refillable mugs/vodka and so forth. Then boat to MK, out at 7, campfire... pick up step-mother from the airport (seriously it's a long story.)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ibelieveindisneymagic View Post
    Driver #2 just tells them that they are part of a party checking in today. If their name isn't on the "list", give them Driver #1's name as the primary
    It helps somewhat that I'm the 2nd, I check in to hotels as my Dad all the time

Post Thanks / Like

If you want to have a key to the kingdom for EMH and charging privileges, you'll want to stop as they need your driver's license to issue the keys It also is your pass to get into the parking lot with the gate. You need to show your keys for rides for the Extra Magic Hours too.

Post Thanks / Like

Default 1 person

(actually, this is one room, one reservation, one account, that's checked in online so the primary will go the front desk show an ID and CC and pick up the whole schmeer)

Post Thanks / Like

Folks checking in to FW don't really go to the office, necessarily. Vehicles drive through an area much like the toll booths. Driver #2 drives up to the window, states his business, and on to the campsite.

Upon subsequent arrivals, vehicles drive to the right, around the main building, put their KTTW in the slot, raising the arm, thru the gate, turning right into the campground.

Without a KTTW card, upon arrival, driver #2 needs to go left, and through the check-in area. Unless dad wants to meet him in the parking lot, in which case junior can get the card to lift the gate from dad.

Jan

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: