Quantcast Limited Time Magic Events - *Updated Weekly* - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

If you tap the twitter icon just below the discussion boxes or from INTERCOT's home par, you'll see pics from the pre- football parade yesterday. I will embed them here When I get to my desktop later.
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post

This happens every night, doesn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stu29573 View Post
    Still NOT impressed...
    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    They should have stopped doing a yearly campaign while they were ahead..
    ~*~Tonya~*~

1st = 1992
    ASMo = Jan. 6-12 '07
    POP = Jan 5-11 '08
    BWV = Jan 6-16 '09
    BCV = Jan 12-22 '10
    BWV = Jan. 21-29 '11
    BWV = Jan. 21-28 '12
    BWV = Dec. 8-15 '12
    BCV/BWV=Jan. 24-Feb. 1 '14
    BWV = Jan. 16-24 '15
    BWV = Jan. 29-Feb. 6 '16
    BWV = Jan. 20-28 '17
    BWV = Jan. 26-Feb. 3 '18

Post Thanks / Like

Just been in magic kingdom for latest romantic limited time magic. The characters are giving out valentines post cards with signatures as they did for long lost friends. Some quite nice decorations of big hearts made up of flowers. Cinderella carriage quite nice picture option too. Didn't spot Mary and Bert.
    Mikki
    INTERCOT staff - DVC, Characters, Collectibles and Games

2017 Feb WDW Festival of Art and hopefully winter sunshine
    2017 Aug Disneyland bound

Post Thanks / Like

The latest announcement:

The Voices of Liberty Honor Presidents Day at Disney Parks for ‘Limited Time Magic

by Thomas Smith, Social Media Director
    The Official Disney Parks Blog
    February 15th, 2013

Our “Limited Time Magic” surprises continue next week with some musical celebrations at Disney Parks. The talented 8-part a cappella group, Voices of Liberty, will honor Presidents Day with special presidential shows in the parks for you to enjoy.

... the Voices of Liberty will bring to life some of the inspirational moments from our nation’s history with their harmonies, accompanied by memorable quotes from American presidents, ranging from Theodore Roosevelt and Dwight D. Eisenhower to Ronald Reagan and Barack Obama.

And of course, the celebrations will be for a limited time only. Here are the details:

At Walt Disney World Resort from February 18–24 at the America Gardens Theatre at Epcot.

Figment! aka Jason ºoº
    INTERCOT STAFF
    News, Rumours & Imagineering
    Dining
    Vacations Beyond Disney

~It’s what us storytellers do; we restore order with imagination, we instill hope again and again~

~We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things~

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Figment! View Post
    The latest announcement: Voices of Liberty
    So they walk out to the theater attached to the very same pavilion they appear in daily and it's considered 'limited time magic?' *sigh*

Post Thanks / Like

So they walk out to the theater attached to the very same pavilion they appear in daily and it's considered 'limited time magic?' *sigh*
    Yes, don't you know, them singing outside is limited and magical? YIPPEE!!!! WDW marketing team/management never ceases to amaze me with their incompetence...
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow

The latest announcement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney Parks

If you’ve been known to sing along with our Dapper Dans, the iconic quartet from Main Street, U.S.A., then you’re in for a special treat next week. We’re continuing our “Limited Time Magic” surprises with performances from our “original boy band” at the Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts.

The Dapper Dans will be delivering a medley of hits from One Direction, Backstreet Boys and *NSYNC all next week. And while we won’t give away all of the surprise tunes, we can tell you that you’ll never know when the quartet will break into an all-new melody that’ll have “Everybody” seeing “What Makes You Beautiful” before they say “Bye, Bye, Bye.”

This musical time warp is happening as a part of “Limited Time Magic,” from February 25 – March 3 at both Disneyland park in California and Magic Kingdom Park in Florida.
    Figment! aka Jason ºoº
    INTERCOT STAFF
    Dining
    Vacations Beyond Disney

~It’s what us storytellers do; we restore order with imagination, we instill hope again and again~

Post Thanks / Like

Default I liked the Long-Lost Friends event

I was in Disney in January during the Long Lost Friends Limited Time Magic. I was so excited to walk into Magic Kingdom one morning and see Scrooge, Robin Hood and other characters that aren't every day staples. So I personally found that excited. Brought out the kid in me, as Disney always does.

I also have to say that I love the "Ears of the Month". I got a pair of couture ears during this last trip. As well as a Tinkerbell hat. Got lots of compliments from other guests.

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow

The next two events have been announced:
    Quote Originally Posted by Walt Disney World Resort

Spring Trolley Show on Main Street, U.S.A.
    March 3 to May 12, 2013

The citizens of Main Street, U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom park are bursting with excitement now that spring is in the air. Dressed to the nines in bright pastels and with a few new songs in their hearts, they arrive in town on a horse-drawn trolley adorned with colorful bouquets of flowers and ribbons. Put a little spring in your step and join in the celebration—another part of Limited Time Magic at Walt Disney World Resort.

Wickedly Beautiful collection

March 1 to March 31, 2013

Discover the Beautifully Disney cosmetic line from Disney Parks... This new cosmetic line debuts with a special event at Tren-D in the Downtown Disney area from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on March 2, 2013. ... you can purchase the Wickedly Beautiful collection, a seasonal palette that—just like Limited Time Magic—won't last forever.
    Figment! aka Jason ºoº
    INTERCOT STAFF
    Dining
    Vacations Beyond Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Here are some pics of the Beautifully Disney items from TrenD from yesterday's special event.

Items run apx:

lipglosses and nail polishes: $9
    4 color eye shadow : $25
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Very fun stuff! Thanks for the pictures Christine. Doesn't look like there's much there I'd consider buying myself. Maybe a nail polish or lip gloss.

Post Thanks / Like

The latest offering. Note that a PURCHASE IS REQUIRED to take part in this 'limited time magic'.

‘Limited Time Magic’ Disney Character ‘Egg’ Hunt Begins Next Week at Disney Parks

If you have an eagle eye, next week’s “Limited Time Magic” surprise at Disney Parks is especially for you. We’re launching a special “egg” hunt at both the Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts.

For one week only, from March 18-24, you’ll be able to search for special hidden “eggs” themed to Disney characters at Epcot and at Disney California Adventure park and then record your discoveries on specially themed Eggs-perience park maps.

At Epcot, maps can be purchased at the Heritage Manor in the American Adventure Pavilion, International Gateway, Pin Central and Port of Entry.

And at Disney California Adventure park, you can purchase the map at Elias & Co., Oswald’s, Radiator Springs Curios, Tower Hotel Gifts and Treasures in Paradise.

Each map and set of stickers will cost $4.95, plus tax at select locations. And whether you choose to hunt for eggs or not, return your map to a Port of Entry at Epcot or Elias & Co. at Disney California Adventure park for a surprise.

Maps will be available while supplies last and no discounts apply. You should also know that separate admission is required to enter Disney Theme Parks and the experience is subject to restrictions and change without notice.

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow

The latest announcement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Walt Disney World Resort

From March 25-31, Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny will greet guests at Magic Kingdom Park at Bunny Lane (located next to City Hall) at the Walt Disney World Resort. The pair will also join butterflies, flowers and dancing hippos for an Easter procession down Main Street, U.S.A.

Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny will be hopping over to Epcot to greet guests in the United Kingdom Pavilion, where egg hunts will be held throughout the day. And if finding eggs is a family favorite, Easter egg hunts will also be held each day in Future World East.
    Figment! aka Jason ºoº
    INTERCOT STAFF
    Dining
    Vacations Beyond Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Yawn...

Really? This is the best they can come up with?

Wow...
    First trip, Christmas 1971.
    Last Trip, Oct. 2017 - ICOT20!
    Next Trip: Planning...Always Planning

Post Thanks / Like

April's "Year of the Hat" selection is.....a Strawberry Ear Hat. This is from the Disney Parks Blog discussion with the designer:

“I took photos of four different strawberries to design this hat,” explained Mark. “After merging the four photographs, I rendered the image to get the final art. The ear hat looks wonderful; it exceeded my expectations. Spring is a great time for enjoying strawberries, so we thought this hat would make a nice addition to the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival.”

My son and I love the chocolate, caramel-covered strawberries from Karamell-Küche in the Germany Pavilion at Epcot. I snuck a quick photo of him wearing this hat, which we’ll both need during our next strawberry eating excursion.

On April 1, look for this hat in select locations at Epcot, including the Festival Center located between Mission: SPACE and Universe of Energy.

Post Thanks / Like

Latest offering via Disney Parks Blog:

'Limited Time Magic’ Continues with Disney Fairies Week

Yes, our next “Limited Time Magic” surprise is especially for fans of Disney Fairies. For a limited time, Tinker Bell will be joined by even more of her Disney Fairies friends when they appear at Pixie Hollow in Disneyland park or Tinker Bell’s Magical Nook at Magic Kingdom Park.

Flying in for the occasion could be Fawn, Iridessa, Rosetta, Silvermist, Vidia or even Terence, the Pixie Dust-keeper himself. It’s all part of “Limited Time Magic” running from April 15-21.

Here are times you can see Disney Fairies at both parks:

Tinker Bell’s Magical Nook at Magic Kingdom Park: 9:15 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. all seven days.

Pixie Hollow at Disneyland park: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m. – 3:15 p.m. Friday and 8 a.m. – 3:15 p.m. Saturday-Sunday.

You can also find updates on our latest extra sprinkle of pixie dust on Twitter using hashtag #LimitedTimeMagic and on our LimitedTimeMagic.com web page.

Post Thanks / Like

Are the faires not at WDW all the time? What happened to the area they had especially for them and you would visit one in each room?

Guess that was over near Mickey and Minnies houses and it got torn down during the expansion?

We saw them when the meet and greet first opened and thought it was fun but haven't really thought about it in a few years since no one wanted to visit.

Hope something exciting happens the next week but I won't hold my breath lol. Maybe something cool for earth day.
    We'll Go On....Off To Neverland

Wishes!

It's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow....Where Dreams Really Do Come True

Never Forget It was All Started By A Mouse....TTFN

Post Thanks / Like

No, you are correct Deb, they are there all the time (over in Adventureland), although I don't think it's all the Fairies at once anymore. I guess that's the LTM? I wasn't going to comment with my same concerns until someone else did.

Post Thanks / Like

These "magical" events are very underwhelming to say the least...I don't get why we should be excited this week for something that is around the other 51 weeks of the year!
    Meg

40 trips (plus two to Disneyland, and one to Disneyland Paris) and counting!

Post Thanks / Like

No, you are correct Deb, they are there all the time (over in Adventureland), although I don't think it's all the Fairies at once anymore. I guess that's the LTM? I wasn't going to comment with my same concerns until someone else did.
    The main fairies are Tink and Rosetta (occassionally Vidia). Silvermist, Iridessa, and Fawn are extremely rare. I'm really looking forward to this event
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: