Quantcast Mom and I are back! Live from Pop! - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

On the way back to MK for the last park visit of the trip. Today has been much better crowd wise, thank goodness. Not sure what we are going to do, but I know I need a Casey's hot dog as my final MK meal!
    Meg

40 trips (plus two to Disneyland, and one to Disneyland Paris) and counting!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad things turned around for you, enjoy the rest of your day.
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

Post Thanks / Like

Just back to Pop. We rode Buzz and the PeopleMover, then did some final shopping. Saw
    Philharmagic, and just wandered around MK, soaking in the sights. Had dinner at Casey's, then shopped our way out. It was sad to go, but we had such a perfect day today, that we were happy to be leaving on such a high note.

Now I'm packing up and getting everything ready to go home tomorrow. I'm sad, but most likely will be back in April.

Thanks for reading along! Sometime tomorrow, ill post my final thoughts!
    Meg

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! Its been fun.

Post Thanks / Like

Final thoughts...

Pop. I'm over it. We had to stay on the cheap this time, so we had no real choice. But as an adult with no kids, and a fondness for quiet, Pop just doesn't cut it. The beds were hard, pillows awful, and it was so blessed noisey, that it was really hard to sleep.

January. It's ok, but Disney needs to do something about the Brazillians. There were a lot of them, and the kids are never with the adults. They need to start enforcing some rules about the numbers of teens allowed to roam freely with no concern for anyone or anything around them. We had really horrible experiences with them in the parks, and at Pop. January weather was pretty good, a bit cool for my taste, but it's -9 at home, so I can't complain much!

Strollers and Groceries. Even with a delivery mishap, I would highly recommend them. Not only did they fix the problem, but the owner called to apologize in person. That's good service!

All in all it was a good trip! Got to meet up with some Intercot friends and had lots of fun with mom. Thanks for reading!
    Meg

Post Thanks / Like

Hope you had a great last day and safe trip home.

Julie
    º0º emerzmom º0º
    Disney Vacations:
    DL: 81,00,01,02,04,05,06,08
    WDW: 98,99,00,01,02,03(x2),04(x2),05,,07,09,11,12,13(x2 ),14,15,16
    Next trip Nov 2017

Post Thanks / Like

One last thing from my trip...

I attract strangeness on flights. If there is a goofball in the airport, they are sitting near me. I have been near a woman who chanted the whole flight, a man who talked incessantly about crashing, and my personal favorite, a man who took off his shoes and socks and picked at his feet all the way from MSP to Denver. but yesterday's freak was pretty awesome. We flew SWA, and had A passes so we were in the exit row. A woman in her early 20's sat in the center seat across the aisle. She talked, nonstop for the first 2+ hours of the flight. Honestly, her mouth didn't stop. We got to hear about everything and everyone in her life.

About 2 hrs into the flight, she got up to go to the bathroom, taking all her stuff with her. She came back a bit later reeking of smoke, with a flight attendant hot on her heals. The flight attendant asked her a bunch if questions about it (they found her lighter in the lav, plus could smell the smoke) and asked for her ID. She said she didn't have one, that where she comes from (New Orleans) doesn't ask for them when you fly (um...don't think so). The attendant told her that if she wasn't going to cooperate, the MPLS police would be waiting for her, and that she was facing a $10,000 fine. Didn't phase her, she kept talking.

When we landed at MSP, she hurried to get off quickly, calling a friend to meet her out front 'right now'. Well that didn't work out, because when she got off the plane, the flight attendant was waiting to point her out to the 2 cops waiting for her. She flipped out, claiming she knew her citizens rights and that get couldn't arrest her. Still wouldn't produce an ID, so thy cuffed her, and carted her off.

Moral of the story...don't smoke on a flight. There is no way for it to turn out well!
    Meg

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! What a flight - you don't need to watch a reality show - that was strange enough! Glad you made it home.
    We'll Go On....Off To Neverland

Wishes!

It's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow....Where Dreams Really Do Come True

Never Forget It was All Started By A Mouse....TTFN

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Thanks for the Report!
    ºoº David, Lisa, Aaron and Allison
    98-PO
    00-CB & ASMo
    01-Swan
    02-CS