Quantcast Ticket Question

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Ticket Question

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ticket Question

We already have our 5 day tickets from a reputable source. We are staying off site. My question is two-fold:

1. If I wanted to add park hopper to these, how much would it be?

2. How would I go about doing this?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

we are doing the same thing and this is what I plan on doing from tips across this board and others.

Make sure you use at least one day of the passes you have (meaning go into a park) then go to guest services and ask for an upgrade to (moredays/parkhopper etc)....

They will credit you with the current disney prices (usually higher than what you paid originally) towards the new ticket prices. Its a pretty good deal in my opinion.

if you don't use your tickets and just go to a guest service then the value of the ticket credit will be exactly what you paid for them (usually LESS than what disney charges) so you may lose out on some $$s
    ** Engagement Trip: 10/9/10 - 10/18/110 - (Fountains)
    ** Honeymoon Trip: 12/9/11 - 12/14/11 (POLY) & 12/14/11 - 12/19/11 (BWI)
    ** Two Year Anniversary w/ family: 11/8/13 - 11/17/13(Fountains)

Post Thanks / Like

If you are just adding the Park Hopper option, it will be $60 + tax for each ticket upgraded. SO, if you have 2 5-day MYW tickets, it will cost you $120 + tax to upgrade both tickets.

You can add the Park Hopper at any time. I do not believe it would matter what price the original MYW tickets cost you. The Park Hopper (and Water Park Fun & More) options are flat-fee add-ons.
    -Bud

Walt Disney World:
    9/03 - CBR
    1/09 - BWV
    9/05; 2/07; 12/07; 9/08; 9/09; 9/10; 9/11; 12/13; 12/17; 4/18; 10/18, 4/23 - PC
    5/15 - POR
    1/22 - ASMO
    10/22 - ASMU

Disneyland: 12/15 - Paradise Pier Hotel

Next up: ???

Post Thanks / Like

ah i read the OPs post wrong... i was thinking adding days as well as PH option. Opps... yes OP, my comment was only valid if you are adding days. Features are as stated above, a flat rate.
    ** Engagement Trip: 10/9/10 - 10/18/110 - (Fountains)
    ** Honeymoon Trip: 12/9/11 - 12/14/11 (POLY) & 12/14/11 - 12/19/11 (BWI)
    ** Two Year Anniversary w/ family: 11/8/13 - 11/17/13(Fountains)

Post Thanks / Like

I decided to resurrect this thread instead of starting my own.

My question is regarding to upgrading the Park Hopper option to already purchased park-tickets through MDE. Can you call to purchase the upgrade over the phone or does it need to be done in person at a resort and or Park? Does it need to be guest relations? Also, I imagine if the first day (half-day) of the tickets have already been used, I can still upgrade to park hopper for the same flat fee?

Thanks.
    Disneyland 30+
    * 2000 (Jul) - Off-site * 2003 (Aug) - Contemporary * 2006 (Jul) - Fort Wilderness Cabins * 2009-10 (Dec-Jan) - Caribbean Beach * 2011 (Nov) - POP (13 days!!!) * 2013 (Jul) - Saratoga Springs * 2014 (Jul) Boardwalk Villas * 2015 (Jul) AKV/VWL * 2016 (Jul) OKW

DVC SSR > Mar-2013

Post Thanks / Like

You cannot do it over the phone. It can be done at Guest Services and perhaps some ticket windows, although not 100% sure about that. I know at Disneyland you can take care of that stuff at ticket windows. They will charge you the flat fee to upgrade to a hopper, regardless of how many days are left.
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: